Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed10 knots
Water Tank20000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, Deckhand, Steward, Stewardess, Engineer
SailingSailing is possible during the cruise and depends on weather condition
Check-In TimeAfter 05:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- Newly built yacht for 2020 in the Adriatic sea, which will be one of the most luxurious one.
- Spacious areas on flybridge 110 m2, sun deck at bow 40m2 and on Stern 55 m2.
- Guest’s satisfaction guaranteed based on several years of cooperation on Gulet Aurum with Captain Jere.
- Captain Jere is a 500GT STCW II/3 qualified captain with vast experience on the Adriatic Sea with a great sense of hospitality.
|Season A||From 25 April 2021 till 29 May 2021||59.000 €|
|Season B||From 29 May 2021 till 26 June 2021||62.000 €|
|Season C||From 26 June 2021 till 28 August 2021||65.000 €|
|Season D||From 28 August 2021 till 25 September 2021||62.000 €|
|Season E||From 25 September 2021 till 24 October 2021||59.000 €|
All prices quoted are on a weekly basis with departures on Saturdays
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew, VAT
- Food (from 310 €/person/week) or A.P.A.,
- Drinks (according to consumption) or A.P.A.
- Port and tourist taxes (approximately 2000 €/week) or A.P.A.
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed price breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 12 in 6 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Deckhand, Steward, Stewardess, Engineer
- AIR CONDITIONING: unlimited hours per day
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 420 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 660 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL: 45 €/person/meal
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 2 years free of charge, from 2-10 years 50% discount, from 10-12 years 30% discount
Or Guest can choose A.P.A.
A.P.A. – 30 % of Charter Fee A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance) To cover following costs, but not limited to: fuel for the main engine and generators; fuel for cruising; fuel for tender and water sports equipment; food and beverages for the Charter Party; berthing dues and other harbour charges including pilots ’fees, local taxes, divers’ fees, customs formalities, charges for waste disposal, charges for water and electricity taken from shore; shipping agents’ fees where applicable; Charter Party personal laundry; Charter Party communications and internet use; hire or purchase costs of any special equipment placed on board at the Charterer’s request, shoreside transport and excursions, national park entrances and other costs for services requested by Charter Party during the charter and all other costs not specified as included.
A.P.A is paid by the Client in addition to the charter fee for all relevant costs for the vessel that are not included in the charter fee.
If A.P.A does not cover complete costs, the Client will pay exceeding the amount on board in cash.
If costs made on charter are less than the amount is given as A.P.A, the amount that was not spent will be returned to the Client at the end of the voyage.
A.P.A does not include a tip for the crew.
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to the bar price list
- ALL-INCLUSIVE ALCOHOLIC DOMESTIC PACKAGE: 220 €/person/week (Croatian beer, quality Croatian wines – not premium, water, soft drinks, coffee, tea, and all domestic alcoholic drinks).
Important Note: It includes some Croatian wines served by the crew, not all of the bar’s list. Not
included: Imported wines, beers & spirits (To be bought at boat’s bar by price list)
- ALL-INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 105 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
In case the guest decides to take A.P.A. above cost is included in A.P.A.
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT TAXES: Port fees, anchorages and Tourist taxes are to be paid on spot (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 3.500 Euro/week).
In case the guest decides to take A.P.A. above cost is included in A.P.A.
- PRIVATE MARINAS: from A.P.A.
- RELOCATION FEE: from A.P.A.
Your Personal Assistant can help you organize:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Conditioning: Unlimited hours of air conditioning per day included in price.
Air condition on Aurum Sky can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes unlimited hours per week. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, safe box, refrigerator, fan
- Bedding changes: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed on request
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: no extra charge
- Cabin service: on request
- Toilet: home type of toilet in all cabins
- Shower description: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: bath and hair shampoo, hair conditioner, hairdryer, dental kit, vanity kit, shaving kit, and sewing kit
- Beach towels: 3 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 3 hand towel, face towel 3 and 3 large towel per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
6 Double cabins
20 - 24 m2 cabin with queen size bed (188*210 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
2 Double cabins can be converted to Twin bed Cabin.
- Tender boat: 6.8 meters, 140 HP
- Water skiing (adult and junior): from A.P.A.
- Wakeboard: from A.P.A.
- Kneeboard: from A.P.A.
- Jet ski: from A.P.A.
- 2 paddleboards
- 2 canoes
- 12 foam Floating tubes
- 6 floating mattresses
- Sun mattresses
- Jacuzzi on Fly Bridge for 6 guests
- Sun sail for shade in front of the gulet
- Leisure area in the backside of the deck
- Fishing equipment for kids
- Sets of masks, snorkels, and flippers
- LCD LED TV
- DVD player
- Music system
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Board games, cards
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Watermaker (250 l/hour)
- Solar panels
- Air condition
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in a salon in case of bad weather
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets Ltd.
Goolets Ltd. is proud to be the number one agency globally for luxury gulet cruises.
We focus 100% on operating world-class gulet cruises for our valued clients, with charters departing from some of the world’s most popular yachting destinations worldwide.
As of February 2019, we have personally inspected well over 700 gulets in countries including Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, the Maldives, and Seychelles.
Indonesia, the Caribbean, Spain, the Canary Islands, and Tunisia are next on our bucket list.
We offer bespoke gulet charters to clients who travel from all over the world to experience our service, including Europe, America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa, among others.
Our gulet charter service provides two stand-out offerings. First, our sales experts – all of whom have collectively spent thousands of cruising hours on board literally hundreds of gulets – offer you their first-hand experience and sound advice to match you with your ideal gulet, at the best possible price. (We never mark-up our charter fees, so you can be assured that when booking a charter with Goolets Ltd, you are getting not only the best boat and the best service but also the best deal.) Second, our skilled “finalization” operations team fully debriefs and prepares your gulet’s crew for your arrival and assists in the organization of your preferred food and beverage menus, your chosen route, your selected activities, airport transfers, and all the other little details that make the difference, to ensure your cruise is the best holiday experience it can be.
Our company motto is “Life Is Good”; as this is what we want our clients to feel every day that they are on a Goolets cruise.
We look forward to welcoming you onboard!