Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed12 knots
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, Deckhand, Engineer, Hostess
SailingSailing is possible during the cruise and depends on weather condition
Check-In TimeAfter 12:00 noon
Check-Out TimeTill 12:00 noon
About this yacht
- Motor Sailing Yacht Arktos is a schooner made of teak and iroko and is one of the finest designs of Greek craftsmanship.
- Arktos name refers to a Greek bear
- Experienced and professional crew are great host throughout the cruise
|Season A||From 25 April 2020 till 30 May 2020||29.750 €|
|Season B||From 30 May 2020 till 27 June 2020||33.000 €|
|Season C||From 27 June 2020 till 04 July 2020||35.850 €|
|Season D||From 04 July 2020 till 29 August 2020||38.000 €|
|Season E||From 29 August 2020 till 05 September 2020||35.150 €|
|Season F||From 05 September 2020 till 03 October 2020||33.000 €|
|Season G||From 03 October 2020 till 24 October 2020||29.750 €|
All prices quoted are on a weekly basis with departures on Saturdays
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter
- VAT (9,6 %)
- Food (according to consumption),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (according to consumption)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed price breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 11 in 5 cabins
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Deckhand, Engineer, Hostess
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- MARINA FEES: in Greek waters
Extras are: the V.A.T. taxes of 12% (VAT on M/S ARKTOS is 9,6%), the food for the guests, the drinks for the guests, the fuel charges for the cruise, furl for generators, the communication expenses, the gasoline for the water toys, Corinth Canal fees (if applicable), Foreign water fees (if applicable).
The A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance) covers all the above expenses. This sum is estimated the 20% – 30% (depending on a yacht) of the total charter fee. The captain keeps all the receipts for the expenses and at the end of the charter, we do the final financial settlement. If during the charter the costs are beyond the APA, then additional funds will be required to be given to the captain. If there is any remaining credit, the charterer will receive back the relevant amount of funds either via bank transfer or cash.
Port and Tourist Taxes
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: from A.P.A.
- FUEL FOR GENERATORS: from A.P.A.
- PRIVATE MARINAS: from A.P.A.
- RELOCATION FEE: on request
Your Personal Assistant can help you organise:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Conditioning: Unlimited hours of air condition included in price per day
Air condition on Arktos can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes unlimited hours per week. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: safe box, LCD TV, 4 cabins has mini refrigerators 24 V/220 electricity
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed twice a week
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: on request
- Cabin service: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- Toilets: vacuum type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap
- Beach towels: 1 person per day
- Bathroom towels: 1 person per day
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
10.00 m2 cabin with double bed (160*200 cm) and walk in closet. Private bathroom (4.00 m2) with shower box and vacuum toilet.
2 VIP Cabins
9.00 m2 cabin with double bed (160*200 cm) and walk in closet. Private bathroom (4.00 m2) with shower box and vacuum toilet.
9.00 m2 cabin with twin bed (2 x 80*190 cm). Private bathroom (4,00 m2) with shower box and vacuum toilet.
Twin Cabin with Pullman
9.00 m2 cabin with twin bed (2 x 80*190 cm) with Pullman (70x190 cm). Private bathroom (4,00 m2) with shower box and vacuum toilet.
- Tender boat: 5.2 meters, 60 HP
- Water skiing: from A.P.A.
- Kneeboard: from A.P.A.
- Donut ride/ringo ride: from A.P.A.
- 2 kayaks
- 12 sun mattresses
- Sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Shower on deck
- Safety net for kids
- TV with local antenna
- DVD player (on request)
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection – 1 GB per day
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Board games, cards
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Air conditioning (until midnight)
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets Ltd.
Goolets Ltd. is proud to be the number one agency globally for luxury gulet cruises.
We focus 100% on operating world-class gulet cruises for our valued clients, with charters departing from some of the world’s most popular yachting destinations worldwide.
As of February 2019, we have personally inspected well over 700 gulets in countries including Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, the Maldives, and Seychelles.
Indonesia, the Caribbean, Spain, the Canary Islands, and Tunisia are next on our bucket list.
We offer bespoke gulet charters to clients who travel from all over the world to experience our service, including Europe, America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa, among others.
Our gulet charter service provides two stand-out offerings. First, our sales experts – all of whom have collectively spent thousands of cruising hours on board literally hundreds of gulets – offer you their first-hand experience and sound advice to match you with your ideal gulet, at the best possible price. (We never mark-up our charter fees, so you can be assured that when booking a charter with Goolets Ltd, you are getting not only the best boat and the best service but also the best deal.) Second, our skilled “finalization” operations team fully debriefs and prepares your gulet’s crew for your arrival and assists in the organization of your preferred food and beverage menus, your chosen route, your selected activities, airport transfers, and all the other little details that make the difference, to ensure your cruise is the best holiday experience it can be.
Our company motto is “Life Is Good”; as this is what we want our clients to feel every day that they are on a Goolets cruise.
We look forward to welcoming you onboard!