Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed12 knots
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, Deckhand, Engineer, Hostess
SailingSailing is possible during the cruise and depends on weather condition
Check-In TimeAfter 05:00 PM
Check-Out TimeTill 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- Motor Sailing Yacht Arktos is a newly built traditional wooden schooner made of teak and iroko and is one of the finest designs of Greek craftsmanship.
- Arktos name refers to a Greek bear
- Experienced and professional crew are great host throughout the cruise
|Season A||From 28 April 2018 till 2 June 2018||29.750 €|
|Season B||From 2 June 2018 till 30 June 2018||33.250 €|
|Season C||From 30 June 2018 till 1 September 2018||38.150 €|
|Season D||From 1 September till 29 September 2018||33.250 €|
|Season E||From 29 September till 27 October 2018||29.750 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Saturday
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter
- Greek VAT
- Food (according to consumption),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (according to consumption)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed prices breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 11 in 5 cabins
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Deckhand, Engineer, Hostess
- AIR CONDITIONING: unlimited
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
A.P.A: 30% of charter price/week
A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance) amount will be used to cover: client’s food and beverages, port and marina fees, fuel for tender and wave runner, transfers to / from the yacht, National Park entrances and all other costs not specified as included.
A.P.A is paid by the Client in addition to the charter fee for all relevant costs for the vessel that are not included in charter fee.
If A.P.A does not cover complete costs, Client will pay exceeding amount on board in cash.
If costs made on charter are less than amount given as A.P.A, amount that was not spent will be returned to the Client at the end of the voyage.
A.P.A does not include tip for the crew.
Port and Tourist Taxes
Non Mandatory Extras
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: from A.P.A.
- PRIVATE MARINAS: from A.P.A.
- RELOCATION FEE: on request
Your Personal Assistant can help you organise:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Condition: Unlimited hours of air condition included in price per day
Air condition on Arktos can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes unlimited hours per week. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: safe box, LCD TV, 4 cabins has mini refrigerators 24 V/220 electricity
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed twice a week
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: on request
- Cabin service: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- Toilets: vacuum type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap
- Beach towels: 1 person per day
- Bathroom towels: 1 person per day
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
10.00 m2 cabin with double bed (160*200 cm) and walk in closet. Private bathroom (4.00 m2) with shower box and vacuum toilet.
2 VIP Cabins
9.00 m2 cabin with double bed (160*200 cm) and walk in closet. Private bathroom (4.00 m2) with shower box and vacuum toilet.
9.00 m2 cabin with twin bed (2 x 80*190 cm). Private bathroom (4,00 m2) with shower box and vacuum toilet.
Twin Cabin with Pullman
9.00 m2 cabin with twin bed (2 x 80*190 cm) with Pullman (70x190 cm). Private bathroom (4,00 m2) with shower box and vacuum toilet.
- Tender boat: 5.2 meters, 60 HP
- Water skiing: 50 €/hour
- Donut ride/ringo ride: 50 €/hour
- 2 paddle boards
- 2 kayaks
- 12 sun mattresses
- Sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Shower on deck
- Safety net for kids
- TV with local antenna
- DVD player (on request)
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection – 1 GB per day
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Board games, cards
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Air conditioning (until midnight)
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialised only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed by 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with a perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalisation team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in organisation of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.