Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed11 knots
Water Tank30000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, Chef Hostess, 2 Hostesses, 2 Stewards, 2 Deckhands, Engineer
SailingSailing is possible during the cruise and depends on weather condition
Check-In TimeAfter 03:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 11:00 AM
About this yacht
- Motor Sailing Yacht is a sister yacht of popular Navilux
- 46 meters long vessel with luxurious cabins, numerous amenities
- Enjoyment for sun worshipers, gastronomy lovers and passionate sailors
|Season A||From 27 April 2019 till 29 June 2019||87.000 €|
|Season B||From 29 June 2019 till 31 August 2019||97.000 €|
|Season C||From 31 August 2019 till 26 October 2019||87.000 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Saturday
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew
- Food (according to consumption),
- Drinks (according to consumption),
- Port and tourist taxes (according to consumption)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed prices breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 12 in 6 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Chef Hostess, 2 Hostess, 2 Steward, 2 Deckhand, Engineer
- AIR CONDITIONING: 24 hours/day
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch) and soft beverages: 560 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner) and soft beverages: 840 €/person/week
- NON-ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES (domestic non-alcoholic – water, carbonated drinks, juices): included in Half board or Full board
- ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES (domestic alcoholic – beer, wine): A.P.A
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT AND TOURIST TAXES: A.P.A.
- A.P.A. – 20 % of Charter Fee A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance) To cover following costs, but not limited to: fuel for the main engine and generators; fuel for tender and water sports equipment; food and beverages for the Charter Party; berthing dues and other harbour charges including pilots ’fees, local taxes, divers’ fees, customs formalities, charges for waste disposal, charges for water and electricity taken from shore; shipping agents’ fees where applicable; Charter Party personal laundry; Charter Party communications and internet use; hire or purchase costs of any special equipment placed on board at the Charterer’s request, shoreside transport and excursions, national park entrances and other costs for services requested by Charter Party during the charter.
Non Mandatory Extras
- PRIVATE MARINAS: from A.P.A.
Your Personal Assistant can help you organize:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Condition: 24 hours of air condition per night included in price.
Air condition on Aiaxaia is centrally managed (operated and controlled by crew on board) troughout the gulet and includes 168 hours per week. Additional use of A/C is on request. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, safe box, Plasma TV, surround sound system
- Bedding changes: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed on request
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: No extra charge
- Cabin service: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- Toilets: home type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap
- Beach towels: changed daily
- Bathroom towels: changed daily
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request with no extra charge
1 Master cabin
42.00 m2 cabin with king bed (200x210 cm). Private bathroom with shower and home toilet.
1 Vip cabin
30.00 m2 cabin with king bed (200x210cm). Private bathroom with shower and home toilet.
2 Double cabin
15.00 m2 cabin with queen bed (180x210cm). Private bathroom with shower and home toilet.
2 Twin cabin
15.00 m2 cabin with 2 twin beds convertible into queen bed. Private bathroom with shower and home toilet.
- 2 tender boats: 6 meters, 150 HP
- 2 jet skis
- Water skiing: included in price
- Donut ride/ringo ride: included in price
- Banana ride: included in price
- 2 kayak
- 2 paddle boards
- Sun mattresses
- Leisure area on the back side of the deck
- Fishing equipment
- Sets of masks, snorkels, and flippers
- Yoga mats
- Workout weights
- TV with local antenna
- DVD player
- CD player
- Wi-Fi and wired internet
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Ice maker
- Jacuzzi on deck
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialized only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed of 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalization team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in the organization of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.