Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed11 knots
Water Tank30000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, Chef Hostess, 2 Hostesses, 2 Stewards, 2 Deckhands, Engineer
SailingSailing is possible during the cruise and depends on weather condition
Check-In TimeAfter 03:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 11:00 AM
About this yacht
- Motor Sailing Yacht is a sister yacht of popular Navilux
- 46 meters long vessel with luxurious cabins, numerous amenities
- Enjoyment for sun worshipers, gastronomy lovers and passionate sailors
|Season A||From 25 April 2020 till 27 June 2020||87.000 €|
|Season B||From 27 June 2020 till 29 August 2020||97.000 €|
|Season C||From 29 August 2020 till 24 October 2020||87.000 €|
All prices quoted are on a weekly basis with departures on Saturdays
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, crew
- Food (according to consumption),
- Drinks (according to consumption),
- Port and tourist taxes (according to consumption)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed price breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 12 in 6 cabins
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Chef Hostess, 2 Hostess, 2 Steward, 2 Deckhand, Engineer
- AIR CONDITIONING: 24 hours/day from A.PA.
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
A.P.A. – 30 % of Charter Fee A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance) To cover following costs, but not limited to: fuel for the main engine and generators; fuel for cruising; fuel for tender and water sports equipment; food and beverages for the Charter Party; berthing dues and other harbour charges including pilots ’fees, local taxes, divers’ fees, customs formalities, charges for waste disposal, charges for water and electricity taken from shore; shipping agents’ fees where applicable; Charter Party personal laundry; Charter Party communications and internet use; hire or purchase costs of any special equipment placed on board at the Charterer’s request, shoreside transport and excursions, national park entrances and other costs for services requested by Charter Party during the charter and all other costs not specified as included.
A.P.A is paid by the Client in addition to the charter fee for all relevant costs for the vessel that are not included in the charter fee.
If A.P.A does not cover complete costs, the Client will pay exceeding the amount on board in cash.
If costs made on charter are less than the amount is given as A.P.A, the amount that was not spent will be returned to the Client at the end of the voyage.
A.P.A does not include a tip for the crew.
- From A.P.A.
Port and Tourist Taxes
- From A.P.A.
- PRIVATE MARINAS: from A.P.A.
Your Personal Assistant can help you organize:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Conditioning: 24 hours of air condition per night included in price.
Air condition on Aiaxaia is centrally managed (operated and controlled by crew on board) troughout the gulet and includes 168 hours per week. Additional use of A/C is on request. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, safe box, Plasma TV, surround sound system
- Bedding changes: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed on request
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: No extra charge
- Cabin service: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- Toilets: home type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap
- Beach towels: changed daily
- Bathroom towels: changed daily
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request with no extra charge
1 Master cabin
42.00 m2 cabin with king bed (200x210 cm). Private bathroom with shower and home toilet.
1 Vip cabin
30.00 m2 cabin with king bed (200x210cm). Private bathroom with shower and home toilet.
2 Double cabin
15.00 m2 cabin with queen bed (180x210cm). Private bathroom with shower and home toilet.
2 Twin cabin
15.00 m2 cabin with 2 twin beds convertible into queen bed. Private bathroom with shower and home toilet.
- 2 tender boats: 6 meters, 150 HP
- 2 jet skis
- Water skiing: included in price
- Donut ride/ringo ride: included in price
- Banana ride: included in price
- 2 kayak
- 2 paddle boards
- Sun mattresses
- Leisure area on the back side of the deck
- Fishing equipment
- Sets of masks, snorkels, and flippers
- Yoga mats
- Workout weights
- TV with local antenna
- DVD player
- CD player
- Wi-Fi and wired internet
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Ice maker
- Jacuzzi on deck
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets Ltd.
Goolets Ltd. is proud to be the number one agency globally for luxury gulet cruises.
We focus 100% on operating world-class gulet cruises for our valued clients, with charters departing from some of the world’s most popular yachting destinations worldwide.
As of February 2019, we have personally inspected well over 700 gulets in countries including Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, the Maldives, and Seychelles.
Indonesia, the Caribbean, Spain, the Canary Islands, and Tunisia are next on our bucket list.
We offer bespoke gulet charters to clients who travel from all over the world to experience our service, including Europe, America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa, among others.
Our gulet charter service provides two stand-out offerings. First, our sales experts – all of whom have collectively spent thousands of cruising hours on board literally hundreds of gulets – offer you their first-hand experience and sound advice to match you with your ideal gulet, at the best possible price. (We never mark-up our charter fees, so you can be assured that when booking a charter with Goolets Ltd, you are getting not only the best boat and the best service but also the best deal.) Second, our skilled “finalization” operations team fully debriefs and prepares your gulet’s crew for your arrival and assists in the organization of your preferred food and beverage menus, your chosen route, your selected activities, airport transfers, and all the other little details that make the difference, to ensure your cruise is the best holiday experience it can be.
Our company motto is “Life Is Good”; as this is what we want our clients to feel every day that they are on a Goolets cruise.
We look forward to welcoming you onboard!