Like what you see? Subscribe to our weekly news letter.
Sardinia and Corsica Routes
Share this entry
Possible Routes around Sardinia and Corsica
If you would like to:
- see the exclusive turquoise sea in Sardinia
- taste the fresh Italian cooking of awesome cook on board
- explore the exclusive private beaches with pink sand
- forget the rush of every day
- explore two countries in one week
Everyday you have the right spot anywhere, the right sun and right breeze at your speed. See the exclusive parts of Sardinia or other parts of the Mediterranean. See things where others do not go.
Situated in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea, Sardinia is a mainly mountainous region, without high peaks, with a vast and charming, yet bittersweet, natural environment. In fact, the presence of man does not seem to affect this territory; great surfaces still preserve their natural composition, luxuriant woods with even millenary trees, small desert areas and marshes inhabited by deer, wild horses and rapacious birds. The sea reigns over this region with its colors that migrate into the coves, along the coasts, towards the beaches and the most popular resorts.
Aside from its sheer beauty, there is vast possibility in Italy to enjoy in superb cuisine.
1. ROUTE GRANITE (Saturday-Saturday)
COSTA SMERALDA – TAVOLARA
2. ROUTE EMERALD (Saturday-Saturday)
ARCHIPELAGO LA MADDALENA + CORSICA
3. ROUTE CORAL (Saturday-Saturday)
BOSA TO BOSA