I can honestly say this was the most relaxing vacation I’ve taken in the last 10 years
Like what you see? Subscribe to our weekly news letter.
What is the Gulet Cruise Experience?
We can not describe exactly what you can expect from gulet holidays. But we CAN show you!
Browse through the galleries below and dive into the wonderful world of Blue Cruises.
Where can you cruise?
The three main Blue Cruise destinations are Turkey, Croatia & Greece, however you can also book a gulet in Italy, Spain, the Maldives, Seychelles and Thailand, but the options are limited there.
Home of Turquoise – 5 Gulet facts
- More than 1,000 gulets to choose from
- Amazing remote bays and clear turquoise sea
- Hundreds of ancient sites and interesting land trips
- Famous Ottoman cuisine
- Breath-taking locations
The mediterrean as it once was – 5 Gulet facts
- Over 1,200 islands to explore
- Stunning nature parks
- Genuine Mediterranean food
- Lots of small fishing villages to escape the masses
- Famous JET SET towns
All time Classic- 4 Gulet facts
- Combine Greece & Turkey for 7 days cruise
- Tavern & island hopping
- Epic Ancient sites to explore
- Most gulets are available around the Dodecanese area (Kos, Rhodes, Symi…)
The Wild Beauty – 5 Gulet facts
- Amazing Sights: Sea & Huge Mountains
- Fabulous Coastline & Interesting Hinterland
- Medieval Towns & Modern Marinas and
- You can comabine it with Croatia (Dubrovnik, Mljet, Korčula)
- Special JET SET towns such as Budva, Tivat & Kotor.
Gulets are great … But how much do they cost?
We would like to present to you a complete cost breakdown (per person) of a gulet cruise holiday. This way you will know exactly how much gulet cruises cost & what is included in the price.
Included in price
cost per person/week
Accommodation in double cabin with own private bathroom and air conditioning.
From 314 – 687 €
(Price depends on the quality of the vessel – 3 – 5 star vessels)
Will make sure you check amazing new destinations every single day.
From 62 – 82 €
(Price depends on the ship size and experience of the captain)
Will prepare amazing new dishes every day, tailored to your own preferences.
From 45 – 71 €
(Price depends on the quality of the ship and experience of the chef)
Will make sure you are served well, cabins are clean and all is fine.
From 29 – 40 €
(Price depends on the experience of the hostess & Sailor)
Expect only the best quality food served in the most stunning locations and bays. Always with a sea view.
From 210 – 350 €
(Price depends on what kind of food you prefer)
Fees, Taxes, Port taxes
Gulet will go to different locations, where you will be able to go ashore. No extra payments for parking tickets.
From 40 – 68 €
(Price depends on your itinerary)
Fuel for Cruising
Every day you will cruise to new bays, towns and amazing locations.
From 99 – 133 €
(Price depends on the size of the gulet and your itinerary)
Sports Equipment on board
Gulets are usually equipped with all sorts of stuff you can play with. Canoes, waterskiing, jet ski, donut ride, snorkeling …
From 0 – 55 €
Concierge Services & Support
A person on STAND BY 24/7 for any type of extra inquires or assistance during the cruise.
(for Goolets clients)
A person that makes sure you book the right gulet on appropriate routes, with best activities at the lowest possible price.
(for Goolets clients)
all costs combined
From 799 – 1486 €
Total costs explainedStated prices are just a practical example of what to expect.
The prices vary regarding:
- CRUISE TYPE: If you book only one cabin or rent an entire gulet.
- TRAVEL DATES: If you travel in high season (July, August) the price is highest. In middle season (June, September) and low season (May, October) prices are lower.
- QUALITY OF THE VESSEL: 5 and 6 star vessels cost much more than 3 or 4 star vessels.
All you need to do is let us know
- if you prefer a cabin or private charter,
- when and where you wish to cruise and
- what kind of quality you expect,
and we show you the options you have.start planning my cruise
Help me decide
Not Sure Where to Start? How About Right Here?
Did you know that you can choose between more than 1,000 gulets in several destinations?
Wish to take a look how gulets look like?
You don’t need to stress out.
Our sales team is made of people who not only cruised several times on their own, but they also helped organize gulet cruise holidays for thousands of groups and individuals.
Learn more about gulet cruise programs & tours.
Interested in specific tours and cruise programs? Educate yourself on where you can cruise and thing you can see there.