Small Towns, Clean Sea & Lots of Hiking Options
Romantic Turkey Getaway Cruise – Lycian Coast – Kekova
Send inquiry for Romantic Turkey Getaway Cruise – Lycian Coast – Kekova
Have a question about Romantic Turkey Getaway Cruise – Lycian Coast – Kekova?
Who is this tour for?
– For “active, on-the-go” groups that are interested in seeing lots of different sites where you can walk, explore and dip yourself in the rich history Turkey has to offer.
– For people that like nature, swimming, snorkeling (diving for that matter) or even adrenaline activities like paragliding & climbing.
Hike, Explore, Dive
- Hike in interesting valleys, fun hills, interesting villages and fun harbors
- Explore amazing nature and lots of history sites
- Dive and snorkel around some of the most amazing bays Turkey has to offer.
- TOUR FLEXIBILITY: Huge. You can cruise this in 99 different ways. Lots of extra trips, activities, hiking and sightseeing options.
Arrive in Gocek & Fethiye
Fethiye is a larger town with lots of possible extra activities and options. Gocek is a bigger “private marina,” more suitable for jet set groups that wish to “get away faster” and in calmer fashion.
Oludeniz (Dead Sea)
Oludeniz (Blue Lagoon) is known as “a paradise that God granted to Earth.”. This long amazing beach is a very fine place with 3 kms of natural sand and crystal blue waters. Great for a swim and a nice walk around the area.
Some of the fun stuff you can do on this tour:
St. Claus Museum in Demre
Lots of history & fun
The Ghost Village of Kayakoy
An overwhelming presence of something…
Paragliding off Mount Baba
For adventure enthusiasts
Karacaoren & Restaurant
Take the “special ride”
Butterfly Valley & St. Nicholas Island
Butterfly Valley is surrounded by huge rocks and pine trees. It is a great walk around the nature there, however if you want to see the butterflies you have to venture on a bit of a difficult climb.
St. Nicholas Island is perfect for another walk up the hill. More stunning then the ruins are the views you get when you reach the top of the hill. Very comfortable 20 minutes’ walk up the hill and is well worth the effort.
Historic Town of Kalkan
The small town of Kalkan benefit from the absence of mass tourism. Kalkan remains a charming and unspoiled combination of nature, blue crystal–clear sea, historic architecture , ancient history and warm traditional Turkish hospitality.
Kas Fishing Port
You can have a wonderful night with the nature and the historical ambiance in Kas or you can also do a bit of shopping and have some fun in the local restaurants and bars. It is a small town but offers lots of options for almost any type of groups.
The name Kekova is Turkish for “plain of thyme” and describes the region encompassing the island of Kekova, the villages of Kalekoy and Ucagiz and the three ancient towns of Simena, Teimussa and Tersane. Here you can explore many bays, lots of historical sites, sunken city, several authentic villages and still enjoy amazing nature.
Tour photo gallery