Athens (other location - on request with relocation fee)
Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speedup to 29 knots
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chief Engineer, Chef, Stewardess, 2 Deckhands
Check-In Timeafter 04:00 pm
Check-Out Timeuntil 09:00 am
About this yacht
- 30-meter aluminum hull motor yacht with a 7.1-meter beam
- she was custom built-in 2001 and refitted in 2019
- in her modern timeless styling interior layout, she can accommodate up to 12 guests in 6 rooms
- spacious leisure and entertainment facilities are perfect for all kinds of groups that want to socialize
|Season A||From 24 April 2021 till 03 July 2021||49.000 €|
|Season B||From 03 July 2021 till 28 August 2021||59.000 €|
|Season C||From 28 August 2021 till 23 October 2021||49.000 €|
All prices quoted are on a weekly basis with departures on Saturdays
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, crew
- Fuel (from A.P.A.)
- Food (from A.P.A.)
- Drinks (from A.P.A.)
- Port and tourist taxes (from A.P.A.)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed price breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 12 in 6 cabins.
- CREW: 7 members
- AIR CONDITIONING: unlimited
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- A.P.A. – 30 % of Charter Fee A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance) To cover the following costs, but not limited to: fuel for the main engine and generators; fuel for cruising; fuel for tender and water sports equipment; food and beverages for the Charter Party; berthing dues and other harbor charges including pilots ’fees, local taxes, divers’ fees, customs formalities, charges for waste disposal, charges for water and electricity taken from shore; shipping agents’ fees where applicable; Charter Party personal laundry; Charter Party communications and internet use; hire or purchase costs of any special equipment placed on board at the Charterer’s request, shoreside transport and excursions, national park entrances and other costs for services requested by Charter Party during the charter and all other costs not specified as included.A.P.A is paid by the Client in addition to the charter fee for all relevant costs for the vessel that are not included in the charter fee.If A.P.A does not cover complete costs, the Client will pay exceeding the amount on board in cash.If costs made on charter are less than the amount is given as A.P.A, the amount that was not spent will be returned to the Client at the end of the voyage.A.P.A does not include a tip for the crew.
- VAT – 12 % of Charter FeeThe VAT rate is determined by applicable tax legislation and may be subject to change without prior notice or responsibility on the Broker, the Stakeholder or the Owner. Should any changes in applicable tax legislation take place after the issuance of a charter agreement resulting in changes in total amount(s) due then the difference will be credited or debited accordingly to the Charterer
- From A.P.A.
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT TAXES, PRIVATE MARINAS, AND ALL CUSTOM FEES
- RELOCATION FEE: on request
Your Personal Assistant can help you organize:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Conditioning: Unlimited hours of air condition included in price per day.
Air condition on Summer Fun can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes unlimited hours per week. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, safe box, SAT TV
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed once a week
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: on request with no extra charge
- Cabin service: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- Toilets: home type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap, hairdryer
- Beach towels: 1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 1 hand towel and 1 large towel per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request with no extra charge
on the Main Deck that can convert into a TV room
on the lower deck
2 Double cabins
on the lower deck
2 Twin cabins
on the lower deck that can convert into doubles
- Tender boat: 4.95m with a 70Hp OB
- Jet Ski 2 seater YAMAHA 270hp with jet pack & fly board
- Water skis for adults and children
- Snorkeling gear
- sun loungers
- Sunshade on the sun deck
- SAT TV
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection – unlimited
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Board games, cards
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Air condition
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in a salon in case of bad weather
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets Ltd.
Goolets Ltd. is proud to be the number one agency globally for luxury gulet cruises.
We focus 100% on operating world-class gulet cruises for our valued clients, with charters departing from some of the world’s most popular yachting destinations worldwide.
As of February 2019, we have personally inspected well over 700 gulets in countries including Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, the Maldives, and Seychelles.
Indonesia, the Caribbean, Spain, the Canary Islands, and Tunisia are next on our bucket list.
We offer bespoke gulet charters to clients who travel from all over the world to experience our service, including Europe, America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa, among others.
Our gulet charter service provides two stand-out offerings. First, our sales experts – all of whom have collectively spent thousands of cruising hours on board literally hundreds of gulets – offer you their first-hand experience and sound advice to match you with your ideal gulet, at the best possible price. (We never mark-up our charter fees, so you can be assured that when booking a charter with Goolets Ltd, you are getting not only the best boat and the best service but also the best deal.) Second, our skilled “finalization” operations team fully debriefs and prepares your gulet’s crew for your arrival and assists in the organization of your preferred food and beverage menus, your chosen route, your selected activities, airport transfers, and all the other little details that make the difference, to ensure your cruise is the best holiday experience it can be.
Our company motto is “Life Is Good”; as this is what we want our clients to feel every day that they are on a Goolets cruise.
We look forward to welcoming you onboard!