Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed8 knots
Water Tank6000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, Deckhand, Hostess
SailingSailing is possible during the cruise and depends on weather condition
Check-In TimeAfter 06:30 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- New engine, towels, linen and sheets were changed in 2017
- Gulet is based in Sardinia
- Crew is always aiming to give best service possible
- Gulet Victoria, pink beaches, crystal sea water, Italian way of life is a recipe for best holidays of your life.
|Season A||From 27 April 2019 till 01 June 2019||14.900 €|
|Season B||From 01 June 2019 till 29 June 2019||16.900 €|
|Season C||From 29 June 2019 till 27 July 2019||18.900 €|
|Season D||From 27 July 2019 till 31 August 2019||19.900 €|
|Season E||From 31 August 2019 till 14 September 2019||18.900 €|
|Season F||From 14 September 2019 till 28 September 2019||16.900 €|
|Season G||From 28 September 2019 till 26 October 2019||14.900 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Saturday
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew
- Food (from 280 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (approximately 1.000 €/week)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed prices breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 12 in 6 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Deckhand, Hostess
- AIR CONDITIONING: 4 hours/day till midnight
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 350 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 495 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL: 40 €/person/meal
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 2 years free of charge, from 2-8 years 30% discount
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to bar price list
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT TAXES: depend on usage (approx. 600-1.000 €/week)
- TOURIST TAXES: 1 €/person/day
Non Mandatory Extras
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 300 – 500 €/night)
- YACHT’S ENTRANCES TO NATIONAL PARKS: according to costs and cruise itinerary
Your Personal Assistant can help you organise:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Condition: 4 hours of air condition included in price per day
Air condition on Victoria can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes 28 hours per week. AC is available till midnight when it runs on generator. For safety reasons, even if the yacht is completely isolated in a cove, the generator cannot be left on for 24 continuous hours, as the engine room must be manned while the generator is in use. Use of AC after midnight is on request with supplement of 20 €/hour. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity,
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed twice a week
- Cabin service: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- Toilets: home type in all cabins
- Showers: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper,
- Beach towels: 1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 3 hand towel and 3 large towel per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: 10 €/person/towel
2 Master Cabins
16.3 m2 cabin with double bed (160*210 cm). Private bathroom (3.5 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
3 Double Cabins
6 m2 cabin with double bed. Private bathroom (3.9 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
1 Twin Cabin
7.5 m2 cabin with twin bed. Private bathroom (3.9 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
- Tender boat: 5.4 meters, 80 HP
- Water skiing: on request
- Donut ride: on request
- 2 canoes
- 2 paddle boards
- 12 sun mattresses
- Sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Shower on deck
- Safety net
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- Bluetooth speakers
- Board games, cards
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Full regulation safety equipment
- No AC in Salon
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialized only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed of 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalization team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in the organization of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.