Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed8 knots
Water Tank8000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, Deckhand, Hostess
SailingSailing is possible during the cruise and depends on weather condition
Check-In TimeAfter 06:30 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- The crew on board (Captain, Chef, Deckhand, Hostess) is always aiming to give the best service possible so you can relax and fully enjoy this unique experience!
- Discover the beauty of the Southern Italian coast on board of luxury gulet Victoria.
- Gulet Victoria, pink beaches, crystal sea water, Italian way of life is a recipe for the best holidays of your life.
- She was recently awarded the best itinerary award!
- See reviews from 2019 HERE
- New engine, towels, linen and sheets were changed in 2017
|Season A||From 25 April 2020 till 30 May 2020||15.500 €|
|Season B||From 30 May 2020 till 27 June 2020||17.900 €|
|Season C||From 27 June 2020 till 29 August 2020||20.500 €|
|Season D||From 29 August 2020 till 12 September 2020||18.900 €|
|Season E||From 12 September 2020 till 03 October 2020||17.900 €|
|Season F||From 03 October 2020 till 24 October 2020||15.900 €|
All prices quoted are on a weekly basis with departures on Saturdays
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew
- Food (from 385 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (according to consumption)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed price breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 12 in 6 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Deckhand, Hostess
- AIR CONDITIONING: 4 hours/day till midnight
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 385 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 495 €/person/week – two dinners per week excluded
- EXTRA MEAL: 45 €/person/meal
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 2 years free of charge, from 2-8 years 25% discount
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to the bar price list
- ALL INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 200 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- PREMIUM ALL INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 250 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, premium local beer, premium wines, premium Gin, limoncello)
- ALL INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 100 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
- CORKAGE FEE: 750 € (if you wish to bring own drinks onboard)
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT TAXES: Port taxes for embarkation and disembarkation harbor, sojourn taxes for Sardinia, ( € 100,00 per person depending on the season to be paid cash onboard ). Port fees during the cruise, anchorages and Tourist taxes are to be paid on spot (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 1000 – 1.500 Euros). In the case of the large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise yacht should go to the port to refill.
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request
- YACHT’S ENTRANCES TO NATIONAL PARKS: according to costs and cruise itinerary
Your Personal Assistant can help you organise:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Conditioning: 4 hours of air condition included in price per day
Air condition on Victoria can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes 28 hours per week. AC is available till midnight when it runs on generator. For safety reasons, even if the yacht is completely isolated in a cove, the generator cannot be left on for 24 continuous hours, as the engine room must be manned while the generator is in use. Use of AC after midnight is on request with supplement of 20 €/hour. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity,
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed twice a week
- Cabin service: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- Toilets: home type in all cabins
- Showers: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper,
- Beach towels: 1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 3 hand towel and 3 large towel per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: 10 €/person/towel
2 Master Cabins
16.3 m2 cabin with double bed (160*210 cm). Private bathroom (3.5 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
3 Double Cabins
6 m2 cabin with double bed. Private bathroom (3.9 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
1 Twin Cabin
7.5 m2 cabin with twin bed. Private bathroom (3.9 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
- Tender boat: 5.4 meters, 80 HP
- Water skiing: on request
- Donut ride: on request
- 2 canoes
- 2 paddle boards
- 12 sun mattresses
- Sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Shower on deck
- Safety net
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- Bluetooth speakers
- Board games, cards
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Full regulation safety equipment
- No AC in Salon
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets Ltd.
Goolets Ltd. is proud to be the number one agency globally for luxury gulet cruises.
We focus 100% on operating world-class gulet cruises for our valued clients, with charters departing from some of the world’s most popular yachting destinations worldwide.
As of February 2019, we have personally inspected well over 700 gulets in countries including Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, the Maldives, and Seychelles.
Indonesia, the Caribbean, Spain, the Canary Islands, and Tunisia are next on our bucket list.
We offer bespoke gulet charters to clients who travel from all over the world to experience our service, including Europe, America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa, among others.
Our gulet charter service provides two stand-out offerings. First, our sales experts – all of whom have collectively spent thousands of cruising hours on board literally hundreds of gulets – offer you their first-hand experience and sound advice to match you with your ideal gulet, at the best possible price. (We never mark-up our charter fees, so you can be assured that when booking a charter with Goolets Ltd, you are getting not only the best boat and the best service but also the best deal.) Second, our skilled “finalization” operations team fully debriefs and prepares your gulet’s crew for your arrival and assists in the organization of your preferred food and beverage menus, your chosen route, your selected activities, airport transfers, and all the other little details that make the difference, to ensure your cruise is the best holiday experience it can be.
Our company motto is “Life Is Good”; as this is what we want our clients to feel every day that they are on a Goolets cruise.
We look forward to welcoming you onboard!