Goolets Ltd is an experienced, world-class company offering a full range of charter services.
Once we are aware of your preferences and expectations, we will respond to you with personalized recommendations as to what kind of gulet cruise will best suit you.
Our dedicated team of specialists are on hand to ensure a positive experience for our valued client and trusted owners. Our team has many years of expertise, having successfully completed thousands of charter bookings.
Researching Gulets and Sailing Yachts
Goolets Ltd. continuously monitors availability, ensures quality, and accuracy of pricing, of well over 500 gulets and yachts in eleven different charter destinations.
Our clients place absolute trust in us because we micro-manage every charter.
It is our pleasure to work with you to find the perfect gulet for your charter.
As the market-leader we can negotiate the best available deals for our clients.
Your onboard experience will deliver a consistently high level of comfort and luxury, and access some of the best locations, most scenic beaches and beautiful bays in the world.
Every charter is overseen by one of our specialists who will advise on your designated itinerary, including:
• The most attractive sightseeing spots
• Popular local activities – land-based experiences to suit your group preferences
This preparation phase starts eıght weeks/nıne weeks before your cruise date, so you have more than enough time to plan.
Before the cruise starts, our experts will work closely with you to gather all the information about your food and drink preferences, allergies, specific dislikes, and/or any special occasions you might be celebrating (birthdays, anniversaries, etc.).
Knowing your preferences enable us and the crew to make sure that everything you requested will be available on board. We will make sure none of the details get lost on the way to the captain, chef, and deckhands. Our specialists will meet and double check with every crew member and go through all your wishes and expectations before you arrive on the gulet. This is our tried and tested recipe for success.
Logistics & Support
We are happy to assist you in any of these matters:
• Early arrivals or late departures during the check-in or check-out process
• Transfers from the airport to the gulet, and back at the end
• Selecting your drinks and meals before the cruise
• Any special dietary requests
• Passenger list and transit log organization
• Arrival information, documents, vouchers, cruise details, gulet rules (“housekeeping”)
• Accommodation ashore, before or after the cruise
• Organizing land trips, tours or additional activities
• Support before, during and after the cruise
Check-in & Arrival Procedure
The first day of your cruise will be a straight-forward, stress-free experience. We ensure your cruise check-in is quick, smooth, and pleasant.
• Transfers from airport to gulet are done using high-quality cars and trusted partners. A personal assistant will be in regular contact with you, so we all know exactly when you will arrive at the gulet
• Gulets are usually ready after 5 p.m., so if you arrive early, we try to pre-plan so that you can “kill time” comfortably.
• A Goolets representative will wait for you on-board, helping to break the ice and introduce you to the crew and the vessel in the most fun and professional way possible.
• The first day generally needs the most planning; we put a lot of effort into making sure your first impression is perfect.
• The entire check-in process is also monitored and controlled by your Goolets personal assistant, as well as the sales expert who worked with you to select the specific gulet you have booked and will be boarding.
• You are in safe, caring, and experienced hands!
Support During the Cruise
We leave nothing to chance and we are there for you for the entire duration of your cruise.
Anything you need, desire, or think of, all you need to do is reach out to our concierge department via one of the many channels we use (email, WhatsApp, mobile phone, Viber, Messenger, smoke signals…!).
We will do our best to assist you. During your cruise, we constantly monitor the work of the crew and make sure all your pre-cruise requests are being handled.
Check-Out – the Formalities
Our work is not finished until you step back on the plane or you are accommodated in your next hotel to continue with your holiday.
At the end of your gulet cruise, we can assist with transfers or other activities you may require. If you have a late flight departure, we can offer local advice.
Your feedback is important to us, so that we keep improving our service. A Goolets representative will meet with you in person during check-out, and discuss how everything went, and if “life was good” throughout the duration of your cruise. Thereafter, you can share your experience by writing a review on our official Facebook page.
Have a question?
About Goolets Ltd.
Goolets Ltd. is proud to be the number one agency globally for luxury gulet cruises.
We focus 100% on operating world-class gulet cruises for our valued clients, with charters departing from some of the world’s most popular yachting destinations worldwide.
As of February 2019, we have personally inspected well over 700 gulets in countries including Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, the Maldives and the Seychelles.
Indonesia, the Caribbean, Spain, the Canary Islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list.
We offer bespoke gulet charters to clients who travel from all over the world to experience our service, including Europe, America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa, among others.
Our gulet charter service provides two stand-out offerings. First, our sales experts – all of whom have collectively spent thousands of cruising hours on board literally hundreds of gulets – offer you their first-hand experience and sound advice to match you with your ideal gulet, at the best possible price. (We never mark-up our charter fees, so you can be assured that when booking a charter with Goolets Ltd, you are getting not only the best boat and the best service, but also the best deal.) Second, our skilled “finalization” operations team fully debriefs and prepares your gulet’s crew for your arrival and assists in the organization of your preferred food and beverage menus, your chosen route, your selected activities, airport transfers, and all the other little details that make the difference, to ensure your cruise is the best holiday experience it can be.
Our company motto is “Life Is Good”; as this is what we want our clients to feel every day that they are on a Goolets cruise.
We look forward to welcoming you on board!