Between history and turquoise sea in Greece
North Ionian islands
Send inquiry for North Ionian islands
Have a question about North Ionian islands?
- Embarking starts at 18.00 in Corfu/Gouvia marina. Welcome cocktail.
- Then you will familiarize with the crew and get acquainted with the boat and the cruise, while being accommodated in your cabins.
- Dinner and overnight stay will be provided onboard.
- Possibility to visit the ancient and lively Corfu’s downtown, rich of historical building from Venetian, French and British architecture.
- Corfu from 2007 has been declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
- After breakfast, sailing to the Thesprotia region with the wonderful bays in Sivota area.
- Stop for lunch and swimming, according to the weather, in Bella Vraca, Mega Ammos, Mikri Ammos, or the one called “Swimming Pool Beach”at Agios Nikolaos.
- In the afternoon visit the pretty Syvota village. The village is built in a small bay where there are plenty of islands.
- Thus, a beautiful landscape is created, combining the green of nature and the turquoise of the sea. Historically, Syvota is known for the naval battle among the Corinthians and the Thesprotians against the Corfits in 433 BC during the Peloponnesian War.
- Dinner and overnight stay will be provided onboard in a small bay or in the harbour.
Navigation to the pretty and small town of Parga, the pearl of Epiro region.
An historical castle overlooks the town. Along the way, stop for a sea bath and relaxation in the crystal clear waters in Lichnos bay, famous for its marvelous caves of Afrodite.
According to mythology, this place was chosen by Aphrodite for her summer bathing.
You can visit Sarakinò, a sheltered bay which was used by criminals in the ancient time as a starting point for their raids. Lunch is served onboard.
In the afternoon you will be further navigated to the South, spending a day exploring marine wonders and discovering Parga town that in night time will offer a magic atmosphere. Dinner and overnight stay will be accommodated onboard in the harbour.
Breakfast will be provided onboard and the whole day will be spent to discover Antipaxos, an island almost covered with vines, a perfect shelter and a paradise for those looking for solitude, calm and serenity.
You will see sandy beaches such as Voutoumi or Vrika and small bays like Emerald bay and Ormos, where you can enjoy unforgettable swims in crystal waters. Lunch on board. In the afternoon you will move towards Paxos.
At the East of this island, there is a great landscape with olive trees and gnarled trunks, overhanging to the sea approx 200 meters long, and many cliffs with deep caves inhabited by monk seals. Dinner and overnight is spent onboard in Gaios, a pretty Venetian port with two tiny islands in its entrance and the capital village of Paxos.
Here you will see attractive lanes with charming traditional houses, little orthodox churches and seafront tavernas. There are also very nice boutiques, where you can find dress and jewelry typical of the Greek summer.
After breakfast, departure to discover Paxos island, swimming in the famous and breathtaking Blue Caves (Ypapanti cave). Lunch will be served onboard, after you will sail to Lakka, a northern port in Paxos, with gorgeous horse shoe shaped bay and flanked by high ground covered in olive and cypresses trees.
The bay, which is almost completely sheltered from the open sea, is excellent for swimming. Along the way beautiful bays will appear to your sight, while sailing along Paxos coasts. Dinner and overnight stay will be accommodated onboard in a quiet bay or in the harbor.
Breakfast served onboard, then you will sail to Petriti, a little and picturesque fisherman’s village on the east coast. Swim in turquoise sea in Petriti bay. Lunch is provided onboard.
Then you will be cruised to Sagiada, a quiet coastal village in northwest side of Thesprotia, close to the boarders with Albania. This old village, built on the mountain slope, was burnt in 1943 by the Germans.
Here you can admire one of the best sunset in Greece. Dinner and overnight stay will be provided onboard in a small bay or in the harbor.
After breakfast, sailing towards North to discover many coves with crystal clear water. Lunch will be served onboard.
In the afternoon, after a swim, you will navigate back to Gouvia marina. Special Captain’s dinner will be served onboard. Overnight stay on the Gulet.
After breakfast, disembarking within 9.00 am
Tour photo gallery