Strange name, you think? It’s an abbreviation for a well-known saying: You Only Live Once. Having sailed aboard YOLO, you may decide once is enough.
The rare ability of M/Y Yolo
As much mini cruise ship as a motor yacht, Yolo holds that rare ability to carry up to 36 passengers (any more than 12 guests requires special licensing).
Check out video for Yolo
Less is more?
Of course, you don’t have to sail with maximum complement, but a group of, say, 10 to 20, in a 45.5m / 160ft yacht and you have room enough to enjoy a little sundeck yoga in solitude, while kids have room enough to run around without disturbing you. When it comes to partying, no yacht could be better equipped, with her bar on the top deck complete with jacuzzi under the stars, while any little ones are soundly asleep two decks below.
Family-sized crew at your service
With Captain Tonči at the wheel and 9 crew members to serve you, have no fear of less than perfect service. The Šerka family has many years of experience and this is the family’s flagship vessel. This fun-loving crew will always find something to surprise and delight you with, as the yacht’s personal assistant will prepare the cruise according to your wishes, with route planning and support throughout your cruise.
Flexible relaxation choices
With 11 ensuite double staterooms, 4 twins, and 2 triple cabins you’re sure to find a well-fitted air-conditioned berth to your liking. Each has SAT-TV, Wi-Fi mobile internet connection, USB connections for multimedia devices, along with board games & cards.
Water sports include a 5 meter Tender with a 50 HP outboard for water skiing, plus Jet ski, Banana, plus 2 kayaks and 2 paddleboards to keep you busy.
The Chef who crosses the Ts and dots the Is
Chef Neven has been cooking his whole life and is never happier than when indulging in a new creation for your tastebuds to enjoy. A great dreamer, Neven pushes the boundaries of cooking and always surprises with his creations. At the end of the day, ask him nicely and he might even share his recipes with you.
Cabins for guests
Jet ski, Water skiing, Tube ride, 2 Paddleboards, 2 Kayaks
Captain, Chef, Assistant Chef, 2 Waiters, 3 Deckhands, Maid, Cruise Director
- 2 Triple cabins with single and double beds. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
- 4 Double cabins with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
- 2 Twin cabins with 2 single beds. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet. (Can be convertible)
- 2 Twin cabin with 2 single beds. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet. (Can be convertible)
- 7 Double cabins with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
Prices for YoloSend Inquiry
From 22 April 2023
till 20 May 202355.000 €
From 20 May 2023
till 10 June 202360.000 €
From 10 June 2023
till 26 August 202365.000 €
From 26 August 2023
till 23 September 202360.000 €
From 23 September 2023
till 21 October 202355.000 €
- GOOLETS SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of 36 guests sleeping in 17 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Assistant Chef, 2 Waiters, 3 Deckhands, Maid, Cruise Director
- AIR CONDITIONING: unlimited hours/day
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- PORT AND TOURIST TAXES
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch or dinner): 350 €/person/week
- ADVANCED HALF BOARD (7x breakfast, 6x lunch and 4x dinners): 450 €/person/week
- ADVANCED HALF BOARD (7x breakfast, 6x lunch/4x dinners or 4x lunch/6x dinners): 550 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch and dinner): 650 €/person/week
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to the bar price list
- NON-ALCOHOLIC DOMESTIC DRINK PACKAGE: 150 €/person/week (non-alcoholic domestic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, coffee, tea, Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, Schweppes)
- ALL-INCLUSIVE DOMESTIC DRINK PACKAGE: 250 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, coffee, tea bottled wine, beer, vodka, rum, local spirits, Johnnie Walker Red Label, Badel)
- SILVER DRINK PACKAGE: 550 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, coffee, tea, bottled wine (Red, White & Rose), draft beer, Bombay Sapphire, Smirnoff vodka, Bacardi, Johnnie Walker Red Label, Jagermeister, Aperol, Tequila Jose Cuervo, Jim Beam)
- GOLD DRINK PACKAGE: 950 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, coffee, tea, bottled wine (Red, White & Rose), draft beer, Heineken, Hendrick's Gin, Belvedere Vodka, Jack Daniel's, Martell, Patron Tequila, Chivas Regal 12, Southern Comfort Baileys, Carolans, cocktails)
Port and Tourist Taxes
Included in the charter price
- If a client wishes to use private marinas the costs can vary from 300 and up to 800 €/night.
- Tips are not included in the price of the charter and are a voluntary way of showing appreciation for a good service. Usually, it is 7% to 15% of the charter price, according to your satisfaction, paid to the captain at the end of the charter and distributed equally by the captain to the rest of the crew.
Additional Motorized Water Sports:
- Yolo has Jet ski, water skiing, and tube ride which is charged for the used fuel according to clients usage.
Other Options on request:
- Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals.
Once your chosen yacht has been confirmed, we will send you a standard MYBA or Goolets charter agreement that needs to be signed. If your chosen cruise route requires a different embarking or disembarking place other than the yacht's central harbor, delivery/redelivery fees may apply.
After signing the MYBA or Goolets charter agreement, a deposit of 50% of the total charter cost is required. You can pay the fee via bank transfer or credit card (only Visa or MasterCard). The other 50%, an Advance Provisioning Allowance (if applicable), taxes, positioning fees, and any previously agreed charges are payable via bank transfer eight weeks before departure.
and any previously agreed charges needs to be settled via bank transfer six weeks before departure.
Once you made the final payment of the charter, you pay the Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA). Under MYBA terms, this fee is usually between 30% - 40% of the total charter cost.
This covers the operating expenses of a charter (explained under Charter Terms), such as fuel, food, drinks, port fees, and ad hoc incidentals. The APA is given to the captain before the start of your charter. Some yachts and gulets also offer food/drinks packages which are normally paid in cash during embarkation, while the port taxes are paid during embarkation according to the costs presented by the captain. The Captain ensures that the yacht is fully fuelled and stocked when you step on board.
While an up-to-date summary of accounts (to ne vem kaj mislijo) can be requested at any time during your charter, a full set of accounts will normally be submitted by your captain at the end of the cruise.
In case of surpassing the amount of money already paid during your yacht charter (with the APA), additional funds (in cash) will be required at once. If there is an outstanding balance from the yacht charter, it should be settled in cash or by bank transfer before you disembark. In case of a remaining credit at the end of your charter, you will be fully reimbursed.
If a transfer by car to and from the yacht is required, it can be arranged either by the charter company or by the yacht’s captain, payment for which will be deducted from your APA.
To ensure a unique and tailor-made charter experience, we will send you a detailed questionnaire a Eight weeks before you embark on your yacht. You can tell us your group's preferences and special requirements, such as dietary or medical needs, any particular wishes regarding exercise, entertainment, or if you are celebrating a special occasion.
In case you really need to get some work done during your vacation, no worries. On most yachts, there is mobile broadband internet and satellite TV, so you will stay connected to the rest of the world. Just keep in mind that the service can be limited in some areas (you are in the middle of the sea after all). If you anticipate regular usage of the internet, let us know prior to embarking, as upgrades might be subject to availability and additional fees may apply.
Smoking is permitted only on the outside decks, and on some yachts, only in dedicated outdoor areas. Please consult our charter brokers for more information. For safety reasons, smoking indoors is strictly prohibited on all yachts.
Even though tips are not mandatory, the guests normally extend a gratuity to the devoted crew. The amount depends on the guest's satisfaction, but it is approximately 10% of the charter fee. The tips are equally distributed among all crew members by the captain.
In case of unforeseen circumstances that might prevent the charter, we highly recommend taking out the Cancellation and Curtailment Insurance to protect the investment. Besides that, the guests should be covered by Personal Accident and Medical Insurance, and their belongings are insured against theft, loss, or damage. Charterers’ Liability insurance is also highly recommended. Contact your broker for further assistance and additional advice regarding the insurance.
Charter rates are estimated weekly. If a charter exceeds seven days, they are calculated pro-rata against the weekly rate divided by seven and multiplied by the number of charter days. Have in mind that some yachts are only chartered on a weekly (Saturday-Saturday or Sunday-Sunday) basis, especially during the high season.
High and low season rates vary depending on charter locations and types of yachts. The high rates apply to the most popular charter periods (July/August and Christmas/New Year), and to all major events. Low season rates apply to all other periods.
The charter rates on our website are up to date but may be subject to change.
Most charter rates are based on MYBA Terms, which entail that the yacht is in full commission, with all necessary equipment, properly insured for marine risks, and managed by a crew, whose wages, food, and clothing are the owner’s expense.
All other operating expenses are charged to the charterer and include (but are not limited to): fuel and lubricating oils for the yacht and her tenders; local taxes; pilotage; port, harbor, and marina dues; customs clearance; water and power; personal laundry; all provisions, wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks and consumables for the charterer’s group; shoreside excursions, telecommunication, and internet costs.
Please note that, occasionally, a yacht may offer an alteration on the terms described above. For further information about specific yachts, consult your broker.
For charters in European waters, Value Added Tax and delivery costs may be charged on the gross Charter Fee, due to the European Union tax legislation. In other countries, local taxes may also apply. Depending on your chosen charter destination, our brokers will provide any prevalent rates.
Luxury boat charter in
Croatia has more than 4,800 yachts available for charter. We compiled a list of “award-winning” yachts, recommended by industry experts. This list provides an overview of Croatia’s top charter yachts in terms of quality, value, and performance.
Popular boats in Croatia
Understanding your wishes
We continuously monitor availability, quality, and accuracy of pricing, of well over 500 gulets and yachts in eleven different charter destinations.Start planning now
What kind of boats are for you?
Find out which boat will suit you best in this short and fun quiz.