Strange name, you think? It’s an abbreviation for a well-known saying: You Only Live Once. Having sailed aboard YOLO, you may decide once is enough.
The rare ability of M/Y Yolo
As much mini cruise ship as a motor yacht, Yolo holds that rare ability to carry up to 38 passengers (any more than 12 guests requires special licensing).
Less is more?
Of course, you don’t have to sail with maximum complement, but a group of, say, 10 to 20, in a 45.5m / 160ft yacht and you have room enough to enjoy a little sundeck yoga in solitude, while kids have room enough to run around without disturbing you. When it comes to partying, no yacht could be better equipped, with her bar on the top deck complete with jacuzzi under the stars, while any little ones are soundly asleep two decks below.
Family-sized crew at your service
With Captain Tonči at the wheel and 7 crew members to serve you, have no fear of less than perfect service. The Šerka family has many years of experience and this is the family’s flagship vessel. This fun-loving crew will always find something to surprise and delight you with, as the yacht’s personal assistant will prepare the cruise according to your wishes, with route planning and support throughout your cruise.
Flexible relaxation choices
With 12 ensuite double staterooms, 4 twins, and 2 triple cabins you’re sure to find a well-fitted air-conditioned berth to your liking. Each has SAT-TV, Wi-Fi mobile internet connection, USB connections for multimedia devices, along with board games & cards.
Water sports include a 5 meter Tender with a 50 HP outboard for water skiing, plus Jet ski, Banana, plus 2 kayaks and 2 paddleboards to keep you busy.
The Chef who crosses the Ts and dots the Is
Chef Neven has been cooking his whole life and is never happier than when indulging in a new creation for your tastebuds to enjoy. A great dreamer, Neven pushes the boundaries of cooking and always surprises with his creations. At the end of the day, ask him nicely and he might even share his recipes with you.
Cabins for guests
Jet ski, Water skiing, Tube ride, 2 Paddleboards, 2 Kayaks
Captain, Chef, Assistant Chef, 2 Waiters, 2 Deckhands, Maid
- 2 Triple cabins with single and double beds. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
- 7 Double cabins with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
- 1 Twin cabin with 2 single beds. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
- 8 Double cabins with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
Prices for YoloSend Inquiry
From 24 April 2021
till 22 May 202140.000 €
From 22 May 2021
till 12 June 202145.000 €
From 12 June 2021
till 28 August 202150.000 €
From 28 August 2021
till 25 September 202145.000 €
From 25 September 2021
till 23 October 202140.000 €
- GOOLETS SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of 38 guests sleeping in 18 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Assitant Chef, 2 Waiters, 2 Deckhands, Maid
- AIR CONDITIONING: unlimited hours/day
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- PORT AND TOURIST TAXES
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 350 €/person/week
- ADVANCED HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch, 3 x dinner): 400 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 500 €/person/week
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to the bar price list
- NON DOMESTIC DRINK PACKAGE: 100 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices)
- ALL-INCLUSIVE DOMESTIC DRINK PACKAGE: 200 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, bottled wine, beer, local spirits, coffee, tea; clients can brink their drinks free of charge if they choose this package)
- CORKAGE FEE – 2.000 €/group/week (if clients just wish to bring their own drinks onboard)
Port and Tourist Taxes
Included in the charter price
- If a client wishes to use private marinas the costs can vary from 300 and up to 800 €/night.
- It is customary to tip from 5% to 10% from charter price, according to satisfaction.
Additional Motorized Water Sports:
- Yolo has Jet ski, water skiing, and tube ride which is charged for the used fuel according to clients usage.
Other Options on request:
- Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals.
Finding the right yacht is important. But finding the perfect combination of the yacht, the crew (including the chef), itinerary, and activities that are all tailor-made to align with your group's structure, requires significant effort and forward planning.
This is what we pride ourselves on doing best.
A: Understanding your group structure, wishes, philosophy, and priorities.
B: Making sure your entire holiday is organised in a way that accommodates your whole group.
We are a customer-service company first, and a yacht broker second. We look forward to being of assistance to you.
The entire yacht search process at Goolets is organised in a way that we always find the best ''value for money'', most suitable yacht available for your group.
- First, we review as many vessels as possible to ensure all bases are covered.
- Then, we refine the selection to 2 or 3 options, any of which would be a good choice.
We always ensure you receive the best possible deal and the best possible service on these suggestions.
We concentrate on a yacht's overall value based on your search criteria first, then we look for discounts.
The amount of any discount will vary depending on the yacht's availability at the time of booking.
If according to your search criteria, there are dozens of yachts available at the destination you want, on the dates you request, there will be more room for negotiation on price.
If what you are looking for is a yacht in high demand, there is little or no flexibility on pricing.
Each yacht's charter rate varies, depending on destination, type of yacht, and various additional expenses.
To arrive at an estimate of how much the entire charter will cost (including the charter of the yacht itself, food, drinks, fuel, VAT, port taxes, crew tips, national park entry fees, and so on), the rule of thumb is to take the base charter price and add 30%.
Sometimes the cost will be lower, sometimes higher; but for the best guesstimate, this formula will give you a good idea of the overall expenses.
For example, if the base charter price of a yacht is quoted at 30,000 €/week, with all the additional costs the total payment due (not including flights or transfers) would be around 39,000 €/week.
When you inform us about your preferences, our charter experts will always break down the expenses in detail, so there are no hidden costs when you arrive on your yacht or during your trip.
Most yacht charter destinations have a handful of the most popular itineraries that are being used 90% of the time. Our yacht experts will be happy to advise which one would be the most suitable for you.
The most important part of route planning is not so much which route you take, but what you will do at each port of call, and how you wish to personalise each day to suit your preferences.
The same itinerary will be structured in an entirely different way if, for example, you are a group with small children; or if you have teenagers; or if you like to party; or you are a group of active seniors interested in sightseeing.
We are experts in tailoring your route in a bespoke way that optimizes every moment of your holiday.
We monitor the live availability of all yachts via various systems - either directly through Goolets' online booking lists, or via yachting portals such as Yachtfolio, Charter Index, CYA, Nausys, or Booking Manager.
Bookings are changing on an almost hourly basis, so each date needs to be frequently monitored.
You can check the real-time availability of the vessel either by submitting the inquiry form, sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, calling us on the phone, or contacting us via the ''live chat'' function (if you reach us inside our working hours).
We pride ourselves on replying promptly and will do everything we can to respond quickly.
Luxury boat charter in
Croatia has more than 4,800 yachts available for charter. We compiled a list of “award-winning” yachts, recommended by industry experts. This list provides an overview of Croatia’s top charter yachts in terms of quality, value, and performance.