Maybe Vivere should be called “Come Vivere” (how to live) on a classic traditional gulet with 12 in ‘only’ 26m / 85ft. The secret is her beam and clever use of space during her two recent refits.
Designed to perfection
Vivere is wide enough at 7.2m to provide more spacious cabins than most gulets of her length. Her air-conditioned accommodation in gleaming mahogany benefits from ensuite bathrooms with truly huge showers, far larger than you might expect.
Her saloon is equally generous, offering exceptional space for a vessel her size to eat in comfort or lounge on the sofas while watching her Sat LED TV.
Out on deck
Prefer to watch TV outside? No problem, there’s another under the shaded aft deck where you can enjoy dining in the open fresh air - that’s if you have time between the swimming, sunbathing on sunbed strewn cabin roof, relaxing in three separate soft-cushioned areas fore and aft, or playing with her water toys.
Time for a little exercise?
Choose Water skiing, Donut riding, tube riding, and wakeboarding with a powerful 225hp tender, while for a less exuberant interlude you will find 2 Paddleboards, 2 Kayaks and 10 sets of snorkelling gear. Or just swim ashore in one of many seemingly private coves and soak up the Adriatic sun from your soft bed of sand. On board, there are also 2 electric road scooters
Crew at your service
We must emphasize that the owner (Miljenko) of the vessel is also the captain which ensures that everything on board will be as it should be and 100% satisfaction is guaranteed.
The crew of 5 includes the captain, chef, steward, waiter, and deckhand; all very experienced. Vivere is one of the best value for money 6-cabin gulets in Croatia, ready to share her knowledge of ‘how to live’.
Want to see more about Vivere?
Check our video and see how Vivere's exterior and interior looks like.
Build / Renovated
2008 / 2021
Cabins for guests
Water skiing, Water skiing, Donut ride, Tube ride, 2 Paddleboards, 2 Kayaks
Captain, Chef, Steward, Waiter, Deckhand
Prices for VivereSend Inquiry
From 22 April 2023
till 27 May 202316.500 €
From 27 May 2023
till 10 June 202318.500 €
From 10 June 2023
till 01 July 202320.900 €
From 01 July 2023
till 26 August 202324.900 €
From 26 August 2023
till 09 September 202320.900 €
From 09 September 2023
till 23 September 202318.500 €
From 23 September 2023
till 21 October 202316.500 €
- GOOLETS SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of 12+2+1 guests sleeping in 6 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Deckhand, Hostess
- AIR CONDITIONING: 12 hours/day
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day, welcome dinner
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 480 €/person/week
- HALF BOARD PLUS (breakfast, lunch, and 3 dinners): 600 €/person/week
- HALF BOARD PREMIUM (breakfast, lunch, and 3 dinners): 700 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, and dinner): 720 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD PREMIUM (breakfast, lunch, and dinner): 1.000 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL (3 courses): 65 €/person
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 2,99 years free of charge, from 3-9,99 years 50% discount
- ALL-INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 150 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
- ALL-INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 290 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- CORKAGE FEE: 800 € (if you wish to bring your own drinks onboard)
Port and Tourist Taxes
PORT TAXES: Port fees, anchorages, and Tourist taxes are to be paid on spot (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 – 1.000 Euros). In the case of the large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise yacht should go to the port to refill.
- If a client wishes to use private marinas the costs can vary from 300 and up to 800 €/night.
- 1.000 € fixed cost
- Tips are not included in the price of the charter and are a voluntary way of showing appreciation for a good service. Usually, it is 7% to 15% of the charter price, according to your satisfaction, paid to the captain at the end of the charter and distributed equally by the captain to the rest of the crew.
Additional Motorized Water Sports:
- Vivere has water skiing and Ringo ride which is charged 50 €/hour according to clients usage.
Other Options on request:
- Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals, buggy tours, wine tasting.
Finding the right yacht is important. But finding the perfect combination of the yacht, the crew (including the chef), itinerary, and activities that are all tailor-made to align with your group's structure, requires significant effort and forward planning.
This is what we pride ourselves on doing best.
A: Understanding your group structure, wishes, philosophy, and priorities.
B: Making sure your entire holiday is organised in a way that accommodates your whole group.
We are a customer-service company first, and a yacht broker second. We look forward to being of assistance to you.
The entire yacht search process at Goolets is organised in a way that we always find the best ''value for money'', most suitable yacht available for your group.
- First, we review as many vessels as possible to ensure all bases are covered.
- Then, we refine the selection to 2 or 3 options, any of which would be a good choice.
We always ensure you receive the best possible deal and the best possible service on these suggestions.
We concentrate on a yacht's overall value based on your search criteria first, then we look for discounts.
The amount of any discount will vary depending on the yacht's availability at the time of booking.
If according to your search criteria, there are dozens of yachts available at the destination you want, on the dates you request, there will be more room for negotiation on price.
If what you are looking for is a yacht in high demand, there is little or no flexibility on pricing.
Each yacht's charter rate varies, depending on destination, type of yacht, and various additional expenses.
To arrive at an estimate of how much the entire charter will cost (including the charter of the yacht itself, food, drinks, fuel, VAT, port taxes, crew tips, national park entry fees, and so on), the rule of thumb is to take the base charter price and add 30%.
Sometimes the cost will be lower, sometimes higher; but for the best guesstimate, this formula will give you a good idea of the overall expenses.
For example, if the base charter price of a yacht is quoted at 30,000 €/week, with all the additional costs the total payment due (not including flights or transfers) would be around 39,000 €/week.
When you inform us about your preferences, our charter experts will always break down the expenses in detail, so there are no hidden costs when you arrive on your yacht or during your trip.
Most yacht charter destinations have a handful of the most popular itineraries that are being used 90% of the time. Our yacht experts will be happy to advise which one would be the most suitable for you.
The most important part of route planning is not so much which route you take, but what you will do at each port of call, and how you wish to personalise each day to suit your preferences.
The same itinerary will be structured in an entirely different way if, for example, you are a group with small children; or if you have teenagers; or if you like to party; or you are a group of active seniors interested in sightseeing.
We are experts in tailoring your route in a bespoke way that optimizes every moment of your holiday.
We monitor the live availability of all yachts via various systems - either directly through Goolets' online booking lists, or via yachting portals such as Yachtfolio, Charter Index, CYA, Nausys, or Booking Manager.
Bookings are changing on an almost hourly basis, so each date needs to be frequently monitored.
You can check the real-time availability of the vessel either by submitting the inquiry form, sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, calling us on the phone, or contacting us via the ''live chat'' function (if you reach us inside our working hours).
We pride ourselves on replying promptly and will do everything we can to respond quickly.
Luxury boat charter in
Croatia has more than 4,800 yachts available for charter. We compiled a list of “award-winning” yachts, recommended by industry experts. This list provides an overview of Croatia’s top charter yachts in terms of quality, value, and performance.