Build / Renovated
2015 / 2021
Cabins for guests
Jet ski, Water skiing, Tube ride, Kneeboard, Wakeboard, Water slide, Kayaks
Prices for Ark NobleSend Inquiry
From 01 May 2023
till 01 September 202360.000 $
From 01 September 2023
till 01 May 202470.000 $
Christmas, New Year and Easter80.000 $
- GOOLETS SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of 20 guests sleeping in 10 cabins
- All Accommodation on the vessel
- Full board Meal Plan: Breakfast ,Lunch and Dinner
- Unlimited Soft Drinks
- Selective alcoholic drinks and wines during meal times
- Fresh juices & smoothies only during breakfast
- Service charge of 10%
- Green tax of 6 USD per person per night
- 3 Dives a day + 1 night dive per week (all equipment like Air Filled Tanks, Computer, Weights, Mask, Snorkel and Fins provided)
- Services of a qualified, experience English speaking PADI Dive Instructor
- Sightseeing Visit to Inhabited Rural Island
- As per guest preference.
- 1 x Special Barbecue Dinner on Sand Bank or Virgin Island (weather permitting).
- Snorkelling sessions guided by experienced dive master
- Fishing Trips (including 3 x Night-Fishing trip for Line & Weight reef fishing)
- Unlimited water sports (Jet Ski, kayaks, knee boarding ,…)
- Photo Session on request
- Cinema, Karaoke in main lounge and outdoor lobby, Sony Playstation & Card games
- Music and Movies Library at each Tv ,Karaoke songs, Netflix.
- Wifi (where available)
- Laundry and Pressing Services
- Fuel for Best of Maldives
- All passengers of ARK NOBLE charter cruise are entitled to the following services on complimentary basis;
- Meeting & Greeting services at Male’ Airport
- Speedboat transfers from Male Airport to ARK NOBLE and return from Start and End of the Trip.
- Unlimited bottle of water per cabin will be provided daily
- Welcome Drinks on Arrival
- Honeymoon and Birthday specials (Romantic room setup, cake and champagne)
A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance)
- 5% of the charter price
- From A.P.A.
- Not included in the charter price
- From A.P.A.
- On request
- On request
- On request
PADI Dive courses
- On request
Marine biologist guide
- On request
- Tips are not included in the price of the charter and are a voluntary way of showing appreciation for a good service. Usually, it is 7% to 15% of the charter price, according to your satisfaction, paid to the captain at the end of the charter and distributed equally by the captain to the rest of the crew.
Additional Motorized Water Sports:
- From A.P.A.
Other Options on request:
- Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals.
Once your chosen yacht has been confirmed, we will send you a standard MYBA or Goolets charter agreement that needs to be signed. If your chosen cruise route requires a different embarking or disembarking place other than the yacht's central harbor, delivery/redelivery fees may apply.
After signing the MYBA or Goolets charter agreement, a deposit of 50% of the total charter cost is required. You can pay the fee via bank transfer or credit card (only Visa or MasterCard). The other 50%, an Advance Provisioning Allowance (if applicable), taxes, positioning fees, and any previously agreed charges are payable via bank transfer eight weeks before departure.
and any previously agreed charges needs to be settled via bank transfer six weeks before departure.
Once you made the final payment of the charter, you pay the Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA). Under MYBA terms, this fee is usually between 30% - 40% of the total charter cost.
This covers the operating expenses of a charter (explained under Charter Terms), such as fuel, food, drinks, port fees, and ad hoc incidentals. The APA is given to the captain before the start of your charter. Some yachts and gulets also offer food/drinks packages which are normally paid in cash during embarkation, while the port taxes are paid during embarkation according to the costs presented by the captain. The Captain ensures that the yacht is fully fuelled and stocked when you step on board.
While an up-to-date summary of accounts can be requested at any time during your charter, a full set of accounts will normally be submitted by your captain at the end of the cruise.
In case of surpassing the amount of money already paid during your yacht charter (with the APA), additional funds (in cash) will be required at once. If there is an outstanding balance from the yacht charter, it should be settled in cash or by bank transfer before you disembark. In case of a remaining credit at the end of your charter, you will be fully reimbursed.
If a transfer by car to and from the yacht is required, it can be arranged either by the charter company or by the yacht’s captain, payment for which will be deducted from your APA.
To ensure a unique and tailor-made charter experience, we will send you a detailed questionnaire a eight weeks before you embark on your yacht. You can tell us your group's preferences and special requirements, such as dietary or medical needs, any particular wishes regarding exercise, entertainment, or if you are celebrating a special occasion.
In case you really need to get some work done during your vacation, no worries. On most yachts, there is mobile broadband internet and satellite TV, so you will stay connected to the rest of the world. Just keep in mind that the service can be limited in some areas (you are in the middle of the sea after all). If you anticipate regular usage of the internet, let us know prior to embarking, as upgrades might be subject to availability and additional fees may apply.
Smoking is permitted only on the outside decks, and on some yachts, only in dedicated outdoor areas. Please consult our charter brokers for more information. For safety reasons, smoking indoors is strictly prohibited on all yachts.
Even though tips are not mandatory, the guests normally extend a gratuity to the devoted crew. The amount depends on the guest's satisfaction, but it is approximately 10% of the charter fee. The tips are equally distributed among all crew members by the captain.
In case of unforeseen circumstances that might prevent the charter, we highly recommend taking out the Cancellation and Curtailment Insurance to protect the investment. Besides that, the guests should be covered by Personal Accident and Medical Insurance, and their belongings are insured against theft, loss, or damage. Charterers’ Liability insurance is also highly recommended. Contact your broker for further assistance and additional advice regarding the insurance.
Charter rates are estimated weekly. If a charter exceeds seven days, they are calculated pro-rata against the weekly rate divided by seven and multiplied by the number of charter days. Have in mind that some yachts are only chartered on a weekly (Saturday-Saturday or Sunday-Sunday) basis, especially during the high season.
High and low season rates vary depending on charter locations and types of yachts. The high rates apply to the most popular charter periods (July/August and Christmas/New Year), and to all major events. Low season rates apply to all other periods.
The charter rates on our website are up to date but may be subject to change.
Most charter rates are based on MYBA Terms, which entail that the yacht is in full commission, with all necessary equipment, properly insured for marine risks, and managed by a crew, whose wages, food, and clothing are the owner’s expense.
All other operating expenses are charged to the charterer and include (but are not limited to): fuel and lubricating oils for the yacht and her tenders; local taxes; pilotage; port, harbor, and marina dues; customs clearance; water and power; personal laundry; all provisions, wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks and consumables for the charterer’s group; shoreside excursions, telecommunication, and internet costs.
Please note that, occasionally, a yacht may offer an alteration on the terms described above. For further information about specific yachts, consult your broker.
For charters in European waters, Value Added Tax and delivery costs may be charged on the gross Charter Fee, due to the European Union tax legislation. In other countries, local taxes may also apply. Depending on your chosen charter destination, our brokers will provide any prevalent rates.
Luxury boat charter in
Over 1,000 islands covered by white sandy beaches, lush greenery, and surrounded by warm turquoise water, the Maldives is one of the most loved yachting destinations. There are quite a few amazing yachts available for charter, so we made a list of the creme de la creme.
Understanding your wishes
We continuously monitor availability, quality, and accuracy of pricing, of well over 500 gulets and yachts in eleven different charter destinations.Start planning now
What kind of boats are for you?
Find out which boat will suit you best in this short and fun quiz.