Agape Rose is the perfect Croatia yacht for large groups of friends, family reunions, or corporate gatherings
Organised for you from beginning to end
You don’t need to think about any of the logistics in organising your cruise. Airport or hotel transfer, tea & coffee, welcome cocktails, half-board meal planning, snacks, and special dinner arrangements are all done for you on request.
Bright, spacious and refined
Although only built in 2017 Agape Rose has been newly refitted this year. At 48.5m / 160ft she comfortably accommodates up to 24 guests in 12 ensuite cabins spread over 3 decks. Cabin choices cover doubles, triples, and twins, and each spacious cabin is outfitted with individually controlled air conditioning, LCD TV, safe, ample storage space, and brand new ensuite facilities.
Feel free to roam
Relaxation areas aboard Agape Rose include a shaded lounge area at the stern, the perfect place to enjoy the sea breeze and stunning views on the move.
Sun lovers can unwind in the tanning chairs on the top deck, or take a dip in the jacuzzi. The upper deck is home to the fully air-conditioned saloon and restaurant, large enough to comfortably seat everyone.
A daily breakfast buffet is served here, along with complimentary tea, coffee, fresh fruit, and afternoon snacks.
Exploring Croatia’s gorgeous coast and islands
As you island-hop through the jewels of the Adriatic Sea, you will stop off at Split, Sibenik, Hvar, Korcula, Mljet, and Slano. Explore their old towns, beaches, and coves, and spend evenings at leisure sampling the local gastronomic delights of Croatia.
Build / Renovated
2017 / 2021
Cabins for guests
2 Jet skis, 2 SeaBob, E-foil, Water skiing, Wakeboard, Ringo ride, Tube ride, 4 Kayaks, 6 Paddleboards
Captain, Chef, Sous Chef, 2 Maids, 2 Waiters, Masseuse, Engineer, Deckhand
- Twin cabin with 2 single beds. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
- Double cabin with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
- 2 Twin cabins with 2 single beds. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
- 6 Double cabins with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
- 2 Double cabins with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
Prices for Agape RoseSend Inquiry
From 22 April 2023
till 31 May 2023105.000 €
From 01 June 2023
till 30 June 2023115.000 €
From 01 July 2023
till 31 August 2023125.000 €
From 01 September 2023
till 30 September 2023115.000 €
From 01 October 2023
till 21 October 2023105.000 €
- GOOLETS SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of 24 guests sleeping in 12 cabins
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Sous Chef, 2 Waiters, Deckhand, 2 Maids, Masseuse, Engineer
- AIR CONDITIONING: unlimited hours/day
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- UP TO 6 MASSAGES PER DAY
A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance)
- 30% of the charter price to cover the following costs, but not limited to: all fuel for the yacht during the charter, food, and beverages for the Charter Party, port fees, national park entrances, fuel for Personal Watercraft (Jet Ski), fuel for tender operated watersports (Ringo, waterski), laundry service - outside provided, other costs for services requested by Charter Party during the charter such as but not limited to hire or purchase costs of any special equipment to be placed on board, shoreside transport, excursions, and additional onboard massages if available (priced from 50-75 €, max. 45 min).
- From A.P.A.
Port and Tourist Taxes
- Not included in the charter price
- From A.P.A.
- It is customary to tip from 5% to 10% from charter price, according to satisfaction.
Additional Motorized Water Sports:
- From A.P.A.
Other Options on request:
- Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals.
Finding the right yacht is important. But finding the perfect combination of the yacht, the crew (including the chef), itinerary, and activities that are all tailor-made to align with your group's structure, requires significant effort and forward planning.
This is what we pride ourselves on doing best.
A: Understanding your group structure, wishes, philosophy, and priorities.
B: Making sure your entire holiday is organised in a way that accommodates your whole group.
We are a customer-service company first, and a yacht broker second. We look forward to being of assistance to you.
The entire yacht search process at Goolets is organised in a way that we always find the best ''value for money'', most suitable yacht available for your group.
- First, we review as many vessels as possible to ensure all bases are covered.
- Then, we refine the selection to 2 or 3 options, any of which would be a good choice.
We always ensure you receive the best possible deal and the best possible service on these suggestions.
We concentrate on a yacht's overall value based on your search criteria first, then we look for discounts.
The amount of any discount will vary depending on the yacht's availability at the time of booking.
If according to your search criteria, there are dozens of yachts available at the destination you want, on the dates you request, there will be more room for negotiation on price.
If what you are looking for is a yacht in high demand, there is little or no flexibility on pricing.
Each yacht's charter rate varies, depending on destination, type of yacht, and various additional expenses.
To arrive at an estimate of how much the entire charter will cost (including the charter of the yacht itself, food, drinks, fuel, VAT, port taxes, crew tips, national park entry fees, and so on), the rule of thumb is to take the base charter price and add 30%.
Sometimes the cost will be lower, sometimes higher; but for the best guesstimate, this formula will give you a good idea of the overall expenses.
For example, if the base charter price of a yacht is quoted at 30,000 €/week, with all the additional costs the total payment due (not including flights or transfers) would be around 39,000 €/week.
When you inform us about your preferences, our charter experts will always break down the expenses in detail, so there are no hidden costs when you arrive on your yacht or during your trip.
Most yacht charter destinations have a handful of the most popular itineraries that are being used 90% of the time. Our yacht experts will be happy to advise which one would be the most suitable for you.
The most important part of route planning is not so much which route you take, but what you will do at each port of call, and how you wish to personalise each day to suit your preferences.
The same itinerary will be structured in an entirely different way if, for example, you are a group with small children; or if you have teenagers; or if you like to party; or you are a group of active seniors interested in sightseeing.
We are experts in tailoring your route in a bespoke way that optimizes every moment of your holiday.
We monitor the live availability of all yachts via various systems - either directly through Goolets' online booking lists, or via yachting portals such as Yachtfolio, Charter Index, CYA, Nausys, or Booking Manager.
Bookings are changing on an almost hourly basis, so each date needs to be frequently monitored.
You can check the real-time availability of the vessel either by submitting the inquiry form, sending an email to email@example.com, calling us on the phone, or contacting us via the ''live chat'' function (if you reach us inside our working hours).
We pride ourselves on replying promptly and will do everything we can to respond quickly.
Luxury boat charter in
Croatia has more than 4,800 yachts available for charter. We compiled a list of “award-winning” yachts, recommended by industry experts. This list provides an overview of Croatia’s top charter yachts in terms of quality, value, and performance.