Few gulets can actually sail, but Adriatic Holiday is the exception for silent, relaxing progress on your cruise.
Gulet Adriatic Holiday is one of the most beautiful yachts in Croatia. Built-in 2008 and refitted in 2023, she presents a modern take on a traditional design, with easy access to the sea for water toys or swimming in one of the numerous hidden bays.
For Families or groups of friends, Adriatic Holiday offers flexibility: a master cabin with a king-size bed, 2 double cabins, and 2 twin cabins, and all cabins of similar size.
The Light, spacious saloon provides alternative dining for private gatherings, with well-equipped, comfortable leisure facilities.
Check out video for Adriatic Holiday
On the foredeck, a large cushioned sunbathing area offers a sun-filter awning. The shaded stern dining area for 10 in comfort, provides lovely alfresco dining enjoyment throughout the cruise. The flybridge, unusual in a gulet, provides cushioned chairs, a club table, and a private bar.
Adriatic Holiday's many unique features include:
- Stern swim platform for easy sea access and after-swim shower solar panels for air conditioning while anchored, avoiding generator noise or fumes
- Water sport choices include Jet Ski, 5.7m tender with 100hp engine for skiing, wakeboard, and tube
- Watermaker affords route flexibility, plentiful freshwater, and fewer harbor visits
- The best parties happen on Adriatic Holiday's flybridge, with extra space to relax, unwind, and spend quality time together with your friends and loved ones
Build / Renovated
2008 / 2023
Cabins for guests
Jet ski, Water skiing, Tube ride, Wakeboard, 2 Paddleboards
Captain, Chef, Waiter, Deckhand
Prices for Adriatic HolidaySend Inquiry
From 18 May 2024
till 01 June 202417.500 €
From 01 June 2024
till 15 June 202418.500 €
From 15 June 2024
till 22 June 202420.000 €
From 22 June 2024
till 24 August 202423.000 €
From 24 August 2024
till 07 September 202420.000 €
From 07 September 2024
till 21 September 202419.000 €
From 21 September 2024
till 12 October 202417.500 €
- GOOLETS SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of 10 guests sleeping in 5 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Deckhand
- AIR CONDITIONING: 12 hours/day
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 450 €/person/week
- HALF BOARD PLUS (breakfast, lunch) 550 €/person/week (emphasize on fresh fish, seafood)
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch and dinner): 700 €/person/week
- ALL-INCLUSIVE DOMESTIC NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 130 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
- ALL-INCLUSIVE DOMESTIC PACKAGE: 250 €/person/week (Croatian quality wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices)
- ALL-INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 400 €/person/week (Croatian quality wines Rose, Red, White, Croatian Lager beer, Croatian Pale Ale beer, water, carbonated drinks, juices. Gin Sapphire Bombay or Tanqueray, Johnnie Walker Red Label or Jameson, Absolut Vodka or Finlandia, Tequila J. Cuervo Silver, Amaretto, Aperol, Malibu, Prosseco)
- CORKAGE FEE: 700 € (if you wish to bring own drinks onboard)
Port and Tourist Taxes
PORT TAXES: Port fees, anchorages, and Tourist taxes are to be paid on spot (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 – 1.000 Euro/week). In the case of the large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise yacht should go to the port to refill.
- If a client wishes to use private marinas the costs can vary from 300 and up to 800 €/night.
- Tips are not included in the price of the charter and are a voluntary way of showing appreciation for a good service. Usually, it is 7% to 15% of the charter price, according to your satisfaction, paid to the captain at the end of the charter and distributed equally by the captain to the rest of the crew.
Additional Motorized Water Sports:
- Adriatic Holiday has water skiing, wakeboard, and tube ride which is charged 120 €/hour according to clients usage. Jet ski is charged 150 €/hour according to clients usage.
Other Options on request:
- Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals.
Once your chosen yacht has been confirmed, we will send you a standard MYBA or Goolets charter agreement that needs to be signed. If your chosen cruise route requires a different embarking or disembarking place other than the yacht's central harbor, delivery/redelivery fees may apply.
After signing the MYBA or Goolets charter agreement, a deposit of 50% of the total charter cost is required. You can pay the fee via bank transfer or credit card (only Visa or MasterCard). The other 50%, an Advance Provisioning Allowance (if applicable), taxes, positioning fees, and any previously agreed charges are payable via bank transfer eight weeks before departure.
and any previously agreed charges needs to be settled via bank transfer six weeks before departure.
Once you made the final payment of the charter, you pay the Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA). Under MYBA terms, this fee is usually between 30% - 40% of the total charter cost.
This covers the operating expenses of a charter (explained under Charter Terms), such as fuel, food, drinks, port fees, and ad hoc incidentals. The APA is given to the captain before the start of your charter. Some yachts and gulets also offer food/drinks packages which are normally paid in cash during embarkation, while the port taxes are paid during embarkation according to the costs presented by the captain. The Captain ensures that the yacht is fully fuelled and stocked when you step on board.
While an up-to-date summary of accounts can be requested at any time during your charter, a full set of accounts will normally be submitted by your captain at the end of the cruise.
In case of surpassing the amount of money already paid during your yacht charter (with the APA), additional funds (in cash) will be required at once. If there is an outstanding balance from the yacht charter, it should be settled in cash or by bank transfer before you disembark. In case of a remaining credit at the end of your charter, you will be fully reimbursed.
If a transfer by car to and from the yacht is required, it can be arranged either by the charter company or by the yacht’s captain, payment for which will be deducted from your APA.
To ensure a unique and tailor-made charter experience, we will send you a detailed questionnaire eight weeks before you embark on your yacht. You can tell us your group's preferences and special requirements, such as dietary or medical needs, any particular wishes regarding exercise, entertainment, or if you are celebrating a special occasion.
In case you really need to get some work done during your vacation, no worries. On most yachts, there is mobile broadband internet and satellite TV, so you will stay connected to the rest of the world. Just keep in mind that the service can be limited in some areas (you are in the middle of the sea after all). If you anticipate regular usage of the internet, let us know prior to embarking, as upgrades might be subject to availability and additional fees may apply.
Smoking is permitted only on the outside decks, and on some yachts, only in dedicated outdoor areas. Please consult our charter brokers for more information. For safety reasons, smoking indoors is strictly prohibited on all yachts.
Even though tips are not mandatory, the guests normally extend a gratuity to the devoted crew. The amount depends on the guest's satisfaction, but it is approximately 10% of the charter fee. The tips are equally distributed among all crew members by the captain.
In case of unforeseen circumstances that might prevent the charter, we highly recommend taking out the Cancellation and Curtailment Insurance to protect the investment. Besides that, the guests should be covered by Personal Accident and Medical Insurance, and their belongings are insured against theft, loss, or damage. Charterers’ Liability insurance is also highly recommended. Contact your broker for further assistance and additional advice regarding the insurance.
Charter rates are estimated weekly. If a charter exceeds seven days, they are calculated pro-rata against the weekly rate divided by seven and multiplied by the number of charter days. Keep in mind that some yachts are only chartered on a weekly (Saturday-Saturday or Sunday-Sunday) basis, especially during the high season.
High and low season rates vary depending on charter locations and types of yachts. The high rates apply to the most popular charter periods (July/August and Christmas/New Year), and to all major events. Low season rates apply to all other periods.
The charter rates on our website are up to date but may be subject to change.
Most charter rates are based on MYBA Terms, which entail that the yacht is in full commission, with all necessary equipment, properly insured for marine risks, and managed by a crew, whose wages, food, and clothing are the owner’s expense.
All other operating expenses are charged to the charterer and include (but are not limited to): fuel and lubricating oils for the yacht and her tenders; local taxes; pilotage; port, harbor, and marina dues; customs clearance; water and power; personal laundry; all provisions, wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks and consumables for the charterer’s group; shoreside excursions, telecommunication, and internet costs.
Please note that, occasionally, a yacht may offer an alteration on the terms described above. For further information about specific yachts, consult your broker.
For charters in European waters, Value Added Tax and delivery costs may be charged on the gross Charter Fee, due to the European Union tax legislation. In other countries, local taxes may also apply. Depending on your chosen charter destination, our brokers will provide any prevalent rates.
Luxury yacht charter in
Croatia has more than 4,800 yachts available for charter. We compiled a list of “award-winning” yachts, recommended by industry experts. This list provides an overview of Croatia’s top charter yachts in terms of quality, value, and performance.