Goolets Yachting Representative – More than a Concierge
We offer all our clients the ultimate support before and after the cruise. From the very beginning, when you send us your first inquiry, and we brainstorm the best yachting ideas tailored to your group wishes, until the very end of the cruise, we are there for you. We do our best to make your cruise a complete success.
We also inspect all vessels before cruising, ensuring smooth application for your route and food wishes, or any other essential parts of your holiday to the crew, which will be 100% prepared for your arrival.
Sometimes, certain groups (or vessel types) need additional support. In this case, it is best to book a unique Goolets VIP Concierge Guide & Organizer to aid you on your cruise.
What is a Goolets VIP Concierge Guide & Diplomat”?
- GOOLETS is a representative of the company, not from the yacht itself.
- VIP: used to managing VIP groups, assisting those that rent yachts anywhere from € 15.000 to € 150.000 per week.
- CONCIERGE: there to help with all the logistics and organization. He will help you organize restaurants, land trips, excursions, transfers, special celebrations, VIP tables in bars, and everything in between.
- GUIDE: not an official guide, but will be happy to show you around and take you to places that can be either the most popular spots or ones off the beaten track – which kind is entirely up to you.
- DIPLOMAT: essentially the “buffer” between the group and crew, the diplomat translates any wishes, complaints, objections, or special requests to the crew effectively and without hassle, so you don’t need to demand or negotiate. He will also translate any wishes or requests from the crew to the group comfortable and succinctly so that everyone – you, your group, and the crew, are 100% satisfied.Through our experience, this person will dramatically increase the group’s overall satisfaction.
A diplomat is not often needed; however, here is a list of examples when having a “Goolets VIP Concierge Guide & Diplomat” would be an excellent idea.
Large mini cruisers – For bigger groups
While it is not hard to organize everything for smaller groups of 6 to 12 people, it can become more complex with 20 to 40 people, where each person has different ideas on what they would like to do.
Captains on gulets and smaller yachts are used to playing the role of guide and assistant; however, captains on larger ships are more specialized in navigation than concierge skills.
We can do our homework and prepare your group for your arrival perfectly. If the only goal of your holiday is to eat well and swim often, then you might not need a “Goolets VIP Concierge Guide & Diplomat.” If you think there will be extra logistics and help required, we strongly recommend this option.
New-age yachts – Super VIP groups
When you charter one of the “new-age” super VIP yachts from Croatia, you will book a fantastic combination of:
- An impressive vessel at a genuinely reasonable rate
- A very experienced crew that provides superb services
Most of the time, captains of these vessels are very experienced people who can organize most of those activities mentioned above. However, if you are interested in a more consolidated approach, where a lot of effort is needed to organize everything, then getting extra help is an excellent idea.
This can help, for example, if you are interested in:
- Organizing a wedding and parties, and logistics connected to this
- Scuba diving or many various land tours in a single week
- Hiking tours
- Yoga tours
- Wine tours
- Any other “theme-based tour”
Some yachts are great, but still, a representative is needed to fix gaps between the crew and the client. Here are 2 examples, when this is necessary.
Example 1: Great yachts & Poor English skills
Holidaying on the perfect yacht but where the crew’s English isn’t that great can happen. We know the price-performance is great with a yacht cruise and that the crew does a great job in all their duties, such as cooking, cleaning, and driving…). However, we know English is a problem; in this case, a “Goolets VIP Concierge Guide & Diplomat” is an excellent idea to help bridge the communication gap, plus handling all logistics to ensure everything is organized instantly.
Example 2: Great yachts & poor communication skills
It is also possible that wonderful yachting cruises can be affected by poor communication skills between the group and crew. Some yachts offer impeccable service, but the crew is there to do the job – not to engage in communication.
If you are a group that does not wish to engage in a lot of communication with the crew, then of course they will do their job perfectly. However, if you expect your captain also to be your guide, history teacher, perfect host, and confidant, then in some cases, we would recommend a “Goolets VIP Concierge Guide & Diplomat” to come with you on your cruise.
Job Description of a Goolets Representative
Some of the things your “Goolets VIP Concierge Guide & Diplomat” will also do while on the yacht with your group are:
- Daily Open Hours: a time is set that works best for the client when the “Goolets VIP Concierge Guide & Diplomat” is available for questions.
- Program Updates: daily communication of route plans, weather conditions, food plans, or any other useful info for clients on a day to day basis.
- Crew Updates: daily update of the crew on any special wishes, needed upgrades, plan changes, complaints, critiques, questions, etc to the crew.
- Concierge Organisation: daily presentation of things to do, possible activities, land tours, restaurants, transfers, interesting facts on locations.
- Group Leader Updates: closer communication to group leader about any daily topics & questions that might occur.
- Surprises, small appreciations, little things that matter: individual help in “romantic gestures”, local fits, flowers, and other fun things.
- Administration & Logistics: any needed help with extra payments.
If you are interested in a “Goolets VIP Concierge Guide & Diplomat,” then please contact your Goolets sales representative for more information.