Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed12 knots
Water Tank36000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, Stewardess, 3 Deckhands
SailingSailing is possible during the cruise and depends on weather condition
Check-In TimeAfter 05:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- Sir Winston Churchill is a Motor Sailing Yacht initially built for sail training for British Navy
- Great sailing experience with experienced Captain
- Certified PADI Dive Centre Yacht
- Camper & Nicholson engineering and design
|Season A||From 27 April 2019 till 29 June 2019||31.500 €|
|Season B||From 29 June 2019 till 07 September 2019||39.900 €|
|Season C||From 07 September 2019 till 26 October 2019||31.500 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Saturday
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter
- Greek VAT
- Food (according to consumption),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (according to consumption)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed prices breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 12 in 6 cabins
- CREW: Captain, Chef, 2 Deckhands
- AIR CONDITIONING: unlimited
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
A.P.A: 25% of charter price/week
A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance) amount will be used to cover: client’s food and beverages, port and marina fees, fuel for tender and wave runner, transfers to / from the yacht, National Park entrances and all other costs not specified as included.
Port and Tourist Taxes
Non Mandatory Extras
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request from A.P.A.
- RELOCATION FEE: on request
Your Personal Assistant can help you organise:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Condition: Unlimited use of air conditioning per day included in price.
Air condition on Sir Winston Churchill can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes unlimited hours per week. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: safe box, 24 V/220 electricity
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed once a week
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: on request
- Cabin service: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- Toilets: vacuum type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: shower box with curtain
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap
- Beach towels: 2 person per week
- Bathroom towels: 4 hand towel and 2 large towel per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
1 Double Cabin
6.00 m2 cabin with double bed (140*190 cm). Private bathroom (1,4 m2) with shower box with curtain and home toilet.
1 Twin Cabin
5.00 m2 cabin with twin bed (80*180 cm), private bathroom (2,50 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
1 Double Cabin
9.00 m2 cabin with double bed (140*190 cm). Private bathroom (2,50 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
1 Twin Cabin
7.50 m2 cabin with twin bed (90*200 cm), private bathroom (2,70 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
1 Double Cabin
10,50 m2 cabin with double bed (150*200 cm with zofa). Private bathroom (2,80m2) with shower box and home toilet.
1 Double Cabin
9.00 m2 cabin with double bed (140*195 cm with zofa). Private bathroom (2,70 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
- Tender boat: 4.8 meters, 70 HP
- Water ski
- Wake board
- Donut ride/ringo ride
- Sailing dinghy
- 12 sun mattresses
- Sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Fishing gear
- TV with local antenna
- DVD player (on request)
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection (supplement)
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Board games, cards
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Water maker (200 l/hour)
- Air conditioning (ulimited)
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialized only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed of 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalization team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in the organization of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.