Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed10 knots
Water Tank28000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, Waiter, 2 Deckhands
SailingSailing is possible during the cruise and depends on weather condition
Check-In TimeAfter 05:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 10:00 AM
About this yacht
- Classic wooden sailing gulet belongs to ultra luxury gulet category
- Jacuzzi on upper deck
- 2 dining tables (on Aft deck and in salon)
|Season A||From 28 April 2018 till 24 June 2018||40.000 €|
|Season B||From 24 June 2018 till 9 September 2018||44.000 €|
|Season C||From 9 September 2018 till 27 October 2018||40.000 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Sunday
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, crew
- Food (according to consumption),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (according to consumption)
- Fuel for cruising & generators for air conditioning
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed prices breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 16 in 8 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: from A.P.A.
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Waiter, 2 Deckhands
- AIR CONDITIONING: from A.P.A.
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
A.P.A: 30% of charter price/week
A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance) amount will be used to cover: client’s food and beverages, port and marina fees, fuel for cruising, fuel for tender and wave runner, transfers to/from the yacht, National Park entrances and all other costs not specified as included.
- From A.P.A.
Port and Tourist Taxes
- From A.P.A.
Non Mandatory Extras
- PRIVATE MARINAS: from A.P.A
- GREEK PORT TAXES, PRIVATE MARINAS AND ALL CUSTOM FEES
- RELOCATION FEE: on request
Your Personal Assistant can help you organize:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Condition: From A.P.A.
Air condition on Queen Atlantis can be manually controlled in each cabin. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, TV, Minibar
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed on request
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: n/a
- Cabin service: cabins are cleaned every morning
- Toilets: home type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap, hairdryer
- Beach towels: 1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: towels are changed on request
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
2 Master cabins
Master cabin with king size bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
4 Double cabins
Double cabin with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
2 Twin cabins
Twin cabin with twin bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
- Tender boat
- Water skiing: from A.P.A
- Jet ski: from A.P.A
- Ringo ride: from A.P.A
- Banana ride: from A.P.A
- Wakeboard: from A.P.A
- 12 sun mattresses
- Leisure area in the back side of the deck
- Fishing equipment for kids
- Sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Board games, cards
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Water maker
- Air condition
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialised only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed by 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with a perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalisation team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in organisation of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.