Marmaris, Fethiye, Gocek, Bodrum
Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed10 knots
Water Tank20000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, 4 Deckhands
SailingUnfortunately sailing is not available during the cruise
Check-In TimeAfter 04:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- One of the biggest gulets which can sail in Turkey region
- With 45 meters of pure sculpture mahogany and teak simply amazes everyone around
- She has 10 double, 4 twin cabins and with extra beds in two cabins, capacity goes up to 28 persons
- One of the rare gulets that gives you the opportunity to cruise on Greek waters with 28 persons
- 6 crew members will provide professional and friendly service, which you will remember for a long time
- Huge deck space, especially suitable for groups that would like to perform yoga and exercise in the middle of the sea
|Season A||From 27 April 2019 till 01 June 2019||17.990 €|
|Season B||From 01 June 2019 till 29 June 2019||26.490 €|
|Season C||From 29 June 2019 till 31 August 2019||31.500 €|
|Season D||From 31 August 2019 till 28 September 2019||26.490 €|
|Season E||From 28 September 2019 till 26 October 2019||17.990 €|
All prices quoted are on a weekly basis with departures on Saturdays
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew
- Port and tourist taxes (included in Turkish waters)
- Food (from 280 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (Greek port taxes, private marinas and all custom fees)
- For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed price breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 30 in 15 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, 4 Deckhands
- AIR CONDITIONING: 10 hours per day
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 280 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, coffee and tea, dinner): 350 €/person/week
- DELUXE FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, coffee and tea time, dinner, soft beverages with 10 bottles of local wine): exclusive cuisine made from the finest quality ingredients prepared with flawless culinary techniques as a highlight: 560 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL: 30 €/person/meal
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 3 years free of charge, from 3-12 years 50% discount
- DRINKS SUPPLY: drinks are supplied on board according to your drinks wishes. You only need to pay the supermarket bill for drinks during check-in procedure
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT TAXES: included in Turkish waters
- PRIVATE MARINAS IN TURKEY: on request (approx. 300 – 500 €/night)
- YACHT’S ENTRANCES TO NATIONAL PARKS: according to costs and cruise itinerary
- GREEK PORT TAXES, PRIVATE MARINAS AND ALL CUSTOM FEES
- RELOCATION FEE: 1.500 € (not paid if gulet is booked on back to back basis)
Your Personal Assistant can help you organize:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Conditioning: 10 hours of air conditioning per day included in price.
Air condition on Ugur is centrally managed (operated and controlled by crew on board) troughout the gulet and includes 70 hours per week. For safety reasons, even if the yacht is completely isolated in a cove, the generator cannot be left on for 24 continuous hours. Additional use of A/C is on request. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity
- Bedding changes: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed on request
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: on request – no extra charge
- Cabin service: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- Toilets: home type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap, hairdryer
- Beach towels: 3 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 2 hand towel and 2 large towels per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request – no extra charge
10 Double cabin
Cabin with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.
4 Twin cabin
Cabin with twin bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.
- Tender boat: 5.20 meters, 70 HP
- Water skiing: fuel per usage
- Donut ride/ringo ride: fuel per usage
- 2 paddle board
- 2 canoe
- 14 sun mattresses
- Sun sail for shade in front of the gulet (1.90 m height)
- Sun sail for shade upper sundeck – 40 m² (1.90 m height)
- Leisure area in the back side of the deck
- Fishing equipment for kids
- Sets of masks, snorkels, and flippers
- TV with Satellite System
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets Ltd.
Goolets Ltd. is proud to be the number one agency globally for luxury gulet cruises.
We focus 100% on operating world-class gulet cruises for our valued clients, with charters departing from some of the world’s most popular yachting destinations worldwide.
As of February 2019, we have personally inspected well over 700 gulets in countries including Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, the Maldives and the Seychelles.
Indonesia, the Caribbean, Spain, the Canary Islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list.
We offer bespoke gulet charters to clients who travel from all over the world to experience our service, including Europe, America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa, among others.
Our gulet charter service provides two stand-out offerings. First, our sales experts – all of whom have collectively spent thousands of cruising hours on board literally hundreds of gulets – offer you their first-hand experience and sound advice to match you with your ideal gulet, at the best possible price. (We never mark-up our charter fees, so you can be assured that when booking a charter with Goolets Ltd, you are getting not only the best boat and the best service, but also the best deal.) Second, our skilled “finalization” operations team fully debriefs and prepares your gulet’s crew for your arrival and assists in the organization of your preferred food and beverage menus, your chosen route, your selected activities, airport transfers, and all the other little details that make the difference, to ensure your cruise is the best holiday experience it can be.
Our company motto is “Life Is Good”; as this is what we want our clients to feel every day that they are on a Goolets cruise.
We look forward to welcoming you on board!