Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed12 knots
Water Tank7000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, 2 Deckhands
SailingSailing is possible during the cruise and depends on weather condition
Check-In TimeAfter 04:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- Gulet offers very nice accommodation and best services
- Spacious deck with a lot of relaxing area
- Friendly crew
- Full sailing equipment
|Season A||From 24 April 2021 till 29 May 2021||7.500 €|
|Season B||From 29 May 2021 till 03 July 2021||9.000 €|
|Season C||From 03 July 2021 till 28 August 2021||11.900 €|
|Season D||From 28 August 2021 till 25 September 2021||9.000 €|
|Season E||From 25 September 2021 till 23 October 2021||7.500 €|
All prices quoted are on a weekly basis with departures on Saturdays
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew
- Port and tourist taxes (included in Turkish waters)
- Food (from 380 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (Greek port taxes, private marinas and all custom fees)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed price breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 14 in 7 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, 2 Deckhands
- AIR CONDITIONING: 8 hours/day till midnight
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- PORT TAXES in Turkish waters
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner, 5’o clock tea and coffee with local cake and fruit, still water, mineral water, fruit juices, Fanta, Sprite, Coca-cola): 380 €/person/week
- DELUXE FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner, 5’o clock tea and coffee with local cake and fruit, still water, mineral water, fruit juices, Fanta, Sprite, Coca-cola. Exclusive cuisine made from the finest quality ingredients prepared with flawless culinary techniques as a highlight): 560 €/person/week
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 6 years free of charge, from 6-12 years 50% discount
DRINKS SUPPLY: Preferred alcoholic beverages can be ordered in advance. Before departure, we’ll provide an invoice with a total cost and deliver them onboard.
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT TAXES in Turkish waters are included in price
- PRIVATE MARINAS IN TURKEY: on request (approx. 300 – 500 €/night)
- YACHT’S ENTRANCES TO NATIONAL PARKS: according to costs and cruise itinerary
- PORT TAXES, PRIVATE MARINAS, AND ALL CUSTOM FEES
- RELOCATION FEE: 1.500 € (not paid if gulet is booked on back to back basis)
Your Personal Assistant can help you organize:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Conditioning: 10 hours of air conditioning included in price per day
Air condition on Sunworld 6 can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes 70 hours per week. For safety reasons, even if the yacht is completely isolated in a cove, the generator cannot be left on for 24 continuous hours, as the engine room must be manned while the generator is in use. Additional use of AC is on request. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: 24 V /220 electricity
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed twice a week
- Cabin services: cabins are cleaned on request, bathroom and toilet are cleaned every day
- Toilets: electrical type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, shower gel, soap
- Beach towels: 1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 1 hand towel and 1 large towel per person per week
2 Triple cabins
9.00 m2 cabins with double bed (1.40*2.00 cm) and single bed (85*2.00 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and electrical toilet.
2 Triple cabins
10.00 m2 cabins with double bed (1.40*2.00 cm) and single bed (85*2.00 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and electrical toilet.
2 Double cabins
5.50 m2 cabins with double bed (1.40*1.95 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and electrical toilet.
1 Double cabin
6.00 m2 cabin with double bed (1.55*1.95 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and electrical toilet.
- Tender boat: 4.4 meters, 60 HP
- Water skiing: 200 €/hour
- 1 wind surfer
- 1 kayak
- 18 sun mattresses
- Basic fishing equipment
- Sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Shower on deck
- TV with local antenna
- DVD player + DVDs
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection – just for Turkish coasts and Turk-cell connectivity
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Board games
- Ice maker
- Water maker
- Air condition
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets Ltd.
Goolets Ltd. is proud to be the number one agency globally for luxury gulet cruises.
We focus 100% on operating world-class gulet cruises for our valued clients, with charters departing from some of the world’s most popular yachting destinations worldwide.
As of February 2019, we have personally inspected well over 700 gulets in countries including Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, the Maldives, and Seychelles.
Indonesia, the Caribbean, Spain, the Canary Islands, and Tunisia are next on our bucket list.
We offer bespoke gulet charters to clients who travel from all over the world to experience our service, including Europe, America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa, among others.
Our gulet charter service provides two stand-out offerings. First, our sales experts – all of whom have collectively spent thousands of cruising hours on board literally hundreds of gulets – offer you their first-hand experience and sound advice to match you with your ideal gulet, at the best possible price. (We never mark-up our charter fees, so you can be assured that when booking a charter with Goolets Ltd, you are getting not only the best boat and the best service but also the best deal.) Second, our skilled “finalization” operations team fully debriefs and prepares your gulet’s crew for your arrival and assists in the organization of your preferred food and beverage menus, your chosen route, your selected activities, airport transfers, and all the other little details that make the difference, to ensure your cruise is the best holiday experience it can be.
Our company motto is “Life Is Good”; as this is what we want our clients to feel every day that they are on a Goolets cruise.
We look forward to welcoming you onboard!