Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
12 + 2
Cruise Speed9 knots
Water Tank5000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, Deckhand
SailingSails can be enrolled for taking pictures on good weather condition
Check-In TimeAfter 04:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 PM
About this yacht
- Gulet San has great price and can comfortably accommodate up to 14 guests (12 adults and 2 children).
- The crew is made from young and fun people who will make sure you have the best time on board.
|Season A||From 25 April 2020 till 16 May 2020||8.900 €|
|Season B||From 16 May 2020 till 06 June 2020||10.900 €|
|Season C||From 06 June 2020 till 11 July 2020||12.000 €|
|Season D||From 11 July 2020 till 22 August 2020||13.500 €|
|Season E||From 22 August 2020 till 12 September 2020||12.000 €|
|Season F||From 12 September 2020 till 24 October 2020||8.900 €|
All prices quoted are on a weekly basis with departures on Saturdays
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew, VAT
- Food (from 330 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (approximately 1.000 €/week)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed price breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 12 in 6 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Deckhand
- AIR CONDITIONING: 4 hours/day till midnight
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 330 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 450 €/person/week
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 3 years free of charge, from 4-10 years 50% discount
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to bar price list (foreign alcoholic drinks)
- ALL INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 180 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- ALL INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 100 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
- CORKAGE FEE: 500 €/week
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT TAXES: Port fees, anchorages and Tourist taxes are to be paid on spot (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 400 – 800 Euro/week). In case of large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise yacht should go to port to refill.
- TOURIST TAXES: 1 €/person/day
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 300 – 500 €/night)
- YACHT’S ENTRANCES TO NATIONAL PARKS: according to costs and cruise itinerary (National park Kornati approx. 300 €/night, National park Mljet approx. 150 €/night, National park Lastovo approx. 100 €/night)
- RELOCATION FEE: 500 € fixed cost
Your Personal Assistant can help you organise:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Conditioning: 8 hours of air condition running per day included in price.
Air condition on San is centrally managed (operated and controlled by crew on board) through the gulet and includes 56 hours per week. AC is available till midnight when it runs on generator.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V 220 Electricity,
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed 1 per week
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: on request
- Cabin service: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- Toilets: home type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: out of pipe
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap
- Beach towels: 1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 2 hand towel and 2 large towel per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
6 Double cabins
5.20 m2 cabin with double bed (140*210 cm). Private bathroom (2.53 m2) with out of pipe shower and home toilet.
- Tender boat: 4.2 meters, 50 HP
- Water skiing: 50 €/hour
- Jet ski: 120 €/hour (upon request)
- 2 paddle boards
- 12 sun mattresses
- Fishing equipment
- 10 sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Safety net for kids
- TV with local antenna
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Board games, cards
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Air condition
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
What Guests are Saying
M. Yankova (USA) – Gulet San
I would like to thank Davor, Rade and Igor for a wonderful vacation and for their attentive approach. Everyone came back incredibly relaxed and happy with the little ports and towns the crew took us to. How calm the water was thanks to the captain who picked the routes. I can say that this was one of the best family vacations we have done, thank you!
Value for money
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets Ltd.
Goolets Ltd. is proud to be the number one agency globally for luxury gulet cruises.
We focus 100% on operating world-class gulet cruises for our valued clients, with charters departing from some of the world’s most popular yachting destinations worldwide.
As of February 2019, we have personally inspected well over 700 gulets in countries including Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, the Maldives and the Seychelles.
Indonesia, the Caribbean, Spain, the Canary Islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list.
We offer bespoke gulet charters to clients who travel from all over the world to experience our service, including Europe, America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa, among others.
Our gulet charter service provides two stand-out offerings. First, our sales experts – all of whom have collectively spent thousands of cruising hours on board literally hundreds of gulets – offer you their first-hand experience and sound advice to match you with your ideal gulet, at the best possible price. (We never mark-up our charter fees, so you can be assured that when booking a charter with Goolets Ltd, you are getting not only the best boat and the best service, but also the best deal.) Second, our skilled “finalization” operations team fully debriefs and prepares your gulet’s crew for your arrival and assists in the organization of your preferred food and beverage menus, your chosen route, your selected activities, airport transfers, and all the other little details that make the difference, to ensure your cruise is the best holiday experience it can be.
Our company motto is “Life Is Good”; as this is what we want our clients to feel every day that they are on a Goolets cruise.
We look forward to welcoming you on board!