Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
12 + 2
Cruise Speed9 knots
Water Tank5000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, Deckhand
SailingSails can be enrolled for taking pictures on good weather condition
Check-In TimeAfter 04:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 PM
About this yacht
- Gulet San has great price and can comfortably accommodate up to 14 guests (12 adults and 2 children).
- The crew is made from young and fun people who will make sure you have the best time on board.
|Season A||From 28 April 2018 till 19 May 2018||7.900 €|
|Season B||From 19 May 2018 till 9 June 2018||9.900 €|
|Season C||From 9 June 2018 till 14 July 2018||10.900 €|
|Season D||From 14 July 2018 till 25 August 2018||11.900 €|
|Season E||From 25 August 2018 till 15 September 2018||10.900 €|
|Season F||From 15 September 2018 till 27 October 2018||7.900 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Saturday
- INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew, VAT
- Food (from 290 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (approximately 1.000 €/week)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed prices breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 12 in 6 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Deckhand
- AIR CONDITIONING: 4 hours/day till midnight
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 290 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 390 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL: 25 €/person/meal
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 3 years free of charge, from 4-12 years 50% discount
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to bar price list
- ALL INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 200 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- ALL INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 150 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT TAXES: depends on usage (usually approx. 400-600 €/week)
- TOURIST TAXES: 1 €/person/day
Non Mandatory Extras
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 300 – 500 €/night)
- YACHT’S ENTRANCES TO NATIONAL PARKS: according to costs and cruise itinerary (National park Kornati approx. 300 €/night, National park Mljet approx. 150 €/night, National park Lastovo approx. 100 €/night)
- RELOCATION FEE: 500 € fixed cost
Your Personal Assistant can help you organise:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Condition: 4 hours of air condition running per day included in price.
Air condition on San is centrally managed (operated and controlled by crew on board) through the gulet and includes 28 hours per week. AC is available till midnight when it runs on generator.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V 220 Electricity,
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed 1 per week
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: on request
- Cabin service: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- Toilets: home type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: out of pipe
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap
- Beach towels: 1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 2 hand towel and 2 large towel per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
6 Double cabins
5.20 m2 cabin with double bed (140*210 cm). Private bathroom (2.53 m2) with out of pipe shower and home toilet.
- Tender boat: 4.2 meters, 50 HP
- Water skiing: fuel per usage
- Donut ride/ringo ride: fuel per usage
- 2 paddle boards
- 12 sun mattresses
- Fishing equipment
- 10 sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Safety net for kids
- TV with local antenna
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Board games, cards
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Air condition
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
What Guests are Saying
M. Yankova (USA) – Gulet San
I would like to thank Davor, Rade and Igor for a wonderful vacation and for their attentive approach. Everyone came back incredibly relaxed and happy with the little ports and towns the crew took us to. How calm the water was thanks to the captain who picked the routes. I can say that this was one of the best family vacations we have done, thank you!
Value for money
Turkstra L. M. (USA) – Gulet San
Cruise was Great and food on board was excellent. The crew was professional and always had our safety in mind.
Value for money
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialised only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed by 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with a perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalisation team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in organisation of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.