Bodrum, Gocek, Kos
Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed12 knots
Water Tank7000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, 2 Deckhands
SailingSailing is possible during the cruise and depends on weather condition
Check-In TimeAfter 04:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- Gulet offers very nice accommodation and best services
- Personal service and hospitality is most important value for owner
- Spacious deck with a lot of relaxing area
- Friendly crew
|Season A||From 28 April 2018 till 2 June 2018||7.850 €|
|Season B||From 2 June 2018 till 30 June 2018||9.000 €|
|Season C||From 30 June 2018 till 1 September 2018||12.900 €|
|Season D||From 1 September 2018 till 29 September 2018||9.000 €|
|Season E||From 29 September 2018 till 27 October 2018||7.850 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Saturday
- Prices on Salmakis includes crew and fuel, port taxes in Turkish waters, food, drinks and VAT are extra.
- You can bring your own drinks on gulet free of charge.
- For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, make sure to contact Goolets sales team.
- All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed prices breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- Shipboard Accommodation
- Fuel for cruising: 4 hours /day
- Crew: Captain, Chef, 2 Deckhands
- VAT: not included in charter price
- Transfers from gulet to ports with tender boat
- Towels: 1 beach towel and 2 bath towels per person per week
- Bad Sheets
- Air Condition: 10 hours /day
- Check-in Ports: Bodrum, Göcek, Kos
- Check-out Ports: Bodrum, Göcek, Kos
- Check-in Time: after 4:00 pm
- Check-out Time: until 9:00 am
- 5 o'clock snacks and tea & coffee services: snacks, cakes, pastry, biscuits, chips
- Welcome Drink & Snack
- Port Taxes: the harbor fees in Turkish waters
Full Board(Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Soft All inclusiveAll soft drinks
On request(domestic non alcoholic drinks, water, cola, juice)
All inclusiveAll local drinks
On request(domestic non alcoholic drinks and alcoholic drinks - water, cola, juice, wine, beer)
Corkage feein case you wish to bring your own drink on board
Free of charge
Water, tea and coffee included during meals.
Port and Tourist Taxes
- Harbor taxes: taxes in Turkish waters are included in charter price
- Private marinas: extra according to client’s wishes
- Ship entrances to national parks: in some cases guests have to take boat trip – extra charge, where boat it’s not allowed to go
- Relocation fee (start or end the cruise in Gocek, Marmaris or Bodrum): extra according to distance and ship schedule (ask for more info)
Non Mandatory Extras
- Additional air conditioning over what is included: on request
- Additional cruising over what is included: on request
- Extra paid activities like biking, rafting, guided land tours: on request
- Tour guide for during the cruise: on request
- Air Condition: 10 hours of air conditioning included in price per day
Air condition on Salmakis can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes 70 hours per week. For safety reasons, even if the yacht is completely isolated in a cove, the generator cannot be left on for 24 continuous hours, as the engine room must be manned while the generator is in use. Additional use of AC is on request. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: 24 V /220 electricity
- Bedding info: bedding sheets are included in price and can be changed twice a week
- Cabin service: cabins are cleaned on request, bathroom and toilet are cleaned every day
- Toilets: electrical type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: out of pipe
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, shower gel, soap
- Beach towels: 1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 1 hand towel and 1 large towel per person per week
1 Master cabin (aft)
15.00 m2 cabin with double bed (1.70*2.05 cm). Private bathroom with out of pipe shower and electrical toilet.
2 Double cabins (bow)
10.00 m2 cabins with double bed (1.55*2.25 cm). Private bathroom with out of pipe shower and electrical toilet.
1 Double cabin (aft)
9.00 m2 cabin with double bed (1.60*2.15 cm). Private bathroom with out of pipe shower and electrical toilet.
2 Single cabins (bow)
9.00 m2 cabins with 2 single beds (90.00*2.05 cm). Private bathroom with out of pipe shower and electrical toilet.
- Tender boat: 4.2 meters, 60 HP
- Water skiing: 200 €/hour
- 1 wind surfer
- 1 kayak
- 12 sun mattresses
- Basic fishing equipment
- Sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Shower on deck
- TV with local antenna
- DVD player + DVDs
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection – just for Turkish coasts and Turk-cell connectivity
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Board games
- Ice maker
- Water maker
- Air condition
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialised only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed by 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with a perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalisation team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in organisation of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.