Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed12 knots
Water Tank8000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, 4 Deckhands, Hostess
SailingSailing is possible during the cruise and depends on weather condition
About this yacht
- One of the best gulets yachts in the World and biggest and longest gulet in the Adriatic Sea
- Fabulous features, services from professional and food on board of gulet
- Gulet can cruise in Italy, Montenegro, Croatia, Greece, Turkey. Please ask our sales advisers regarding schedule.
|Season A||From 27 April 2019 till 29 June 2019||75.000 €|
|Season B||From 29 June 2019 till 31 August 2019||100.000 €|
|Season C||From 31 August 2019 2018 till 26 October 2019||75.000 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Saturday
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, crew
- Fuel for cruising
- Food (according to consumption),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (according to consumption)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed prices breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 12 in 6 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, 4 Deckhands, Hostess
- AIR CONDITIONING: unlimited hours per day
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
A.P.A: 30% of charter price/week
A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance) amount will be used to cover: client’s food and beverages, port and marina fees, fuel for tender and wave runner, transfers to / from the yacht, National Park entrances and all other costs not specified as included.
Port and Tourist Taxes
Non Mandatory Extras
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request – from A.P.A.
- YACHT’S ENTRANCES TO NATIONAL PARKS: according to costs and cruise itinerary – from A.P.A.
Your Personal Assistant can help you organise:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Condition: Unlimited hours of air condition included in price per day
Air condition on Regina can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes unlimited hours per week. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: 24 V/220 electricity, wardrobe, led TV, sound system, internal phone
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed three times a week
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: possible on request
- Cabin service: complete cleaning of cabins twice to three times per day
- Toilets: electrical toilet in all cabins
- Showers: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, soap, cosmetics, toothbrush, hair dryer
- Beach towels: 7 person per week
- Bathroom towels: 7 hand towel and 7 large towel per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: possible with no supplement
37.00 m2 cabin with double bed (200*200 cm). Private bathroom (5.00m2) with shower box and home toilet.
35.00 m2 cabin with double bed (200*200 cm). Private bathroom (5.00m2) with shower box and home toilet.
20.00 m2 cabin with double bed (200*200 cm). Private bathroom (4.00 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
20.00 m2 cabin with double bed (180*200 cm). Private bathroom (3.00 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
15.00 m2 cabin with double bed (180*200 cm). Private bathroom (3.00 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
20.00 m2 cabin with double bed (2 x 90*200 cm). Private bathroom (3.00 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
- Tender boat: 5.6 meters, 115 HP
- Water skiing: free of charge
- Donut ride/ringo ride: free of charge
- Banana ride: free of charge
- Wake board: free of charge
- 12 sun mattresses
- Sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- 2 kayak’s
- 2 paddle boards
- Led TV
- DVD player, Audio system
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection: unlimited use
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Board games, cards, PSP 3
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Water maker
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialized only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed of 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalization team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in the organization of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.