Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
10 + 2 (on request)
Cruise Speed8 knots
Water Tank9000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, Deckhand
SailingSails can be enrolled for taking pictures on good weather conditions
Check-In TimeAfter 04.00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09.00 AM
About this yacht
- Captain Darijo and his wife Ani will make sure you have an experience of a life time.
- Dario speaks English, Italian, French and Indonesian language
- Ask for an exclusive “Nostalgija only” cruise route: Tavern Exploration Croatia – Wine Tour
- Gulet and the cabins were all renovated in 2016
|Season A||From 28 April 2018 till 2 June 2018||7.300 €|
|Season B||From 2 June 2018 till 23 June 2018||8.300 €|
|Season C||From 23 June 2018 till 25 August 2018||9.800 €|
|Season D||From 25 August 2018 till 29 September 2018||8.300 €|
|Season E||From 29 September 2018 till 27 October 2018||7.300 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Saturday
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew, VAT
- Food (from 300 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (approximately 1.000 €/week)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed prices breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 10 in 5 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Deckhand
- AIR CONDITIONING: 4 hours/day till midnight
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 300 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 400 €/person/week
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 2 years free of charge, from 2-10 years 50% discount
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to bar price list
- ALL INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 150 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- ALL INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 75 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
- CORKAGE FEE: 700 € (if you wish to bring own drinks on board)
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT TAXES: depend on usage (approx. 400-600 €/week)
- TOURIST TAXES: 1 €/person/day
Non Mandatory Extras
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 300 – 500 €/night)
- YACHT’S ENTRANCES TO NATIONAL PARKS: according to costs and cruise itinerary (National park Kornati approx. 300 €/night, National park Mljet approx. 150 €/night, National park Lastovo approx. 100 €/night)
Your Personal Assistant can help you organise:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Condition: 4 hours of air condition running per day included in price.
Air condition on Nostalgija is centrally managed (operated and controlled by crew on board) throughout the gulet and includes 32 hours per week. For safety reasons, even if the yacht is completely isolated in a cove, the generator cannot be left on for 24 continuous hours, as the engine room must be manned while the generator is in use. Use of AC after midnight is 20 € per hour. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V / 220 electricity, hair dryer
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed 1/week
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: 20 €/ cabin
- Toilets: home type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: shower out of wall (no box)
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap, 1 hair dryer for all cabins
- Beach towels: 1 person per week
- Bathroom towels: 1 hand towel and 1 large towel per person per week changed once per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: 20 €/cabin
5 Double cabins
6.25 m2 with double bed (140*205 cm). Private bathroom (3.50 m2) with out of pipe shower and home toilet.
Cabin 4 and 5 have the possibility to add an extra bed (as bunk bed) - suitable for children
- Tender boat: 4.5 meters, 50 HP
- Water skiing: 100 €/hour
- 1 paddle board
- 2 kayaks
- 10 sun mattresses
- Fishing equipment
- 10 sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- TV with local antenna
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Laptop for clients: on request
- Board games, cards
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Air condition
- Full regulation safety equipment
What Guests are Saying
W. Potts (ITA) – Gulet Nostalgija
The crew were wonderful, very helpful and always ready to help. We stayed in port an extra night more than we had wanted, but that was because of the weather, otherwise yes, it was a good cruise. We had a great time on board. More snacks. Other cruises we went on would put out snacks at 4 pm. It was a long time between meals sometimes not to eat anything.
Value for money
Captain Darjo has an incredible knowledge of best “hidden” local taverns and wine cellars.
From this review you will know what the captain Darjo and his wife Ani are like, how comfortable is the gulet and what you can expect on board. Insider info of gulet Nostalgija.Read Full Review
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialised only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed by 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with a perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalisation team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in organisation of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.