Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
12+2 (on request)
Cruise Speed10 knots
Water Tank9000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, 2 Deckhands
SailingSails can be enrolled for taking pictures on good weather conditions
Check-In TimeAfter 05:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- Back side seating area renovated and upgraded
- 12 hours of air condition/day included in price
- Very large beam – due to this cabins and deck size are very comfortable
- Owner and captain Marko makes sure the clients always get the best possible services
- 4 out of 6 cabins have minimum 2 separate beds – great for children, teenagers or friends that do not wish to share beds
- Incredibly well maintained gulet
- Steel hull
|Season A||From 25 April 2020 till 13 June 2020||15.900 €|
|Season B||From 13 June 2020 till 27 June 2020||17.900 €|
|Season C||From 27 June 2020 till 22 August 2020||21.900 €|
|Season D||From 22 August 2020 till 26 September 2020||17.900 €|
|Season E||From 26 September 2020 till 24 October 2020||15.900 €|
All prices quoted are on a weekly basis with departures on Saturdays
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew, VAT
- Food (from 390 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (approximately 500 – 1.000 €/week)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed price breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 14 in 6 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, 2 Deckhands
- AIR CONDITIONING: 12 hours/day till midnight
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 390 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 600 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL (dinner – three courses): 35 €/person/meal
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 2 years free of charge, from 2-12 years 50% discount
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to bar price list
- ALL INCLUSIVE DOMESTIC DRINK PACKAGE: 200 €/person/week (Croatian quality wine, domestic beer, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, milk, tea and coffee)(foreign liquors and wines are not included in this package)
- ALL INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 100 €/person/week
- CORKAGE FEE: 700 €/week
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT TAXES: Port fees, anchorages and Tourist taxes are to be paid on spot (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 – 1.000 Euro/week). In case of large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise yacht should go to port to refill.
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 300 – 800 €/night)
- DELIVERY FEE (1000 EUR) for embarkation or disembarkation in any other port except base port, if “empty leg” caused
- DUBROVNIK VISIT ON SPLIT – SPLIT ROUTE: 1000 €
Your Personal Assistant can help you organise:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Conditioning: 12 hours of air condition included in price per day
Air condition on Morning Star can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes 84 hours per week. AC is available till midnight when it runs on generator. For safety reasons, even if the yacht is completely isolated in a cove, the generator cannot be left on for 24 continuous hours, as the engine room must be manned while the generator is in use. For use of AC after midnight is on request and hourly fee is 20 €. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed once a week
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: on request
- Cabin service: daily
- Toilets: home type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap, hair dryer
- Beach towels: 2 person per week
- Bathroom towels: 2 hand towel and 2 large towel per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
2 Triple cabins
9.30 m2 cabin with double bed (150*205 cm) and single bed (95*200 cm). Private bathroom (3.10 m2) with shower box and home type toilet.
2 Double cabins
5.95 m2 cabin with double bed (130*205 cm). Private bathroom (2.90 m2) with shower box and home type toilet.
2 Twin cabins
7.25 m2 cabin with twin bed (2 x 85*205 cm). Private bathroom (3.60 m2) with shower box and home type toilet.
- Tender boat: 4 meters, 40 HP
- Water skiing: 60 €/hour
- Wake board: 60 €/hour
- 2 paddle boards
- 1 kayak
- 12 sun mattresses
- Sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- TV with local antenna
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection – 1 GB per day
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Laptop for clients
- Board games, cards
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Air conditioning
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets Ltd.
Goolets Ltd. is proud to be the number one agency globally for luxury gulet cruises.
We focus 100% on operating world-class gulet cruises for our valued clients, with charters departing from some of the world’s most popular yachting destinations worldwide.
As of February 2019, we have personally inspected well over 700 gulets in countries including Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, the Maldives and the Seychelles.
Indonesia, the Caribbean, Spain, the Canary Islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list.
We offer bespoke gulet charters to clients who travel from all over the world to experience our service, including Europe, America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa, among others.
Our gulet charter service provides two stand-out offerings. First, our sales experts – all of whom have collectively spent thousands of cruising hours on board literally hundreds of gulets – offer you their first-hand experience and sound advice to match you with your ideal gulet, at the best possible price. (We never mark-up our charter fees, so you can be assured that when booking a charter with Goolets Ltd, you are getting not only the best boat and the best service, but also the best deal.) Second, our skilled “finalization” operations team fully debriefs and prepares your gulet’s crew for your arrival and assists in the organization of your preferred food and beverage menus, your chosen route, your selected activities, airport transfers, and all the other little details that make the difference, to ensure your cruise is the best holiday experience it can be.
Our company motto is “Life Is Good”; as this is what we want our clients to feel every day that they are on a Goolets cruise.
We look forward to welcoming you on board!