Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed8 knots
Water Tank4200 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, Deckhand
SailingSails can be enrolled for taking pictures on good weather conditions
Check-In TimeAfter 04.00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- Unique all inclusive package for all domestic alcohol and non alcoholic drinks
- Captain Šime is one of the nicest and most easy going Captains in Croatia and skilled as well
- Great cuisine
|Season A||From 27 April 2019 till 01 June 2019||10.680 €|
|Season B||From 01 June 2019 till 29 June 2019||11.890 €|
|Season C||From 29 June 2019 till 24 August 2019||14.500 €|
|Season D||From 24 August 2019 till 28 September 2019||11.890 €|
|Season E||From 28 September 2019 till 26 October 2019||9.000 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Saturday
- INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew, VAT
- Food (from 320 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (approximately 500 – 1.500 €/week)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed prices breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 12 in 6 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Deckhand
- AIR CONDITIONING: 4 hours per day till midnight
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 320 €/person/week
- HALF BOARD + unlimited drinks from bar (breakfast, lunch): 380 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 420 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD FISH MENU (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 480 €/person/week
- ALL INCLUSIVE (3 meals + unlimited drinks): 480 €/person/week
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 3 years free of charge, from 3-12 years 50% discount
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to bar price list
- ALL INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 60 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- CORKAGE FEE: free of charge (if you wish to bring own drinks on board)
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT TAXES: Port fees, anchorages and Tourist taxes are to be paid on spot (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 – 1.500 Euro/week). In case of large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise yacht should go to port to refill.
Non Mandatory Extras
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 300 – 800 €/night)
Your Personal Assistant can help you organise:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Condition: 4 hours of air condition included in price per day
Air condition on Krila 7 can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes 28 hours per week. AC is available till midnight when it runs on generator. For safety reasons, even if the yacht is completely isolated in a cove, the generator cannot be left on for 24 continuous hours, as the engine room must be manned while the generator is in use. For use of AC after midnight is on request and hourly fee is 20 €. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity,
- Bedding info: bedding sheets are included in price and can be changed 1 per week
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: on request
- Cabin service: cleaning of trash bins
- Toilets: home type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap. 2 hair dryers for all cabins.
- Beach towels: 1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 2 hand towel and 2 large towel per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
6 Double cabins
5.00 m2 cabins with double bed (140*200 cm). Private bathroom (1.95 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
- Tender boat: 4.2 meters, 45 HP
- Water skiing: fuel per usage
- Wakeboard: 60 €/hour
- Donut ride/ringo ride: fuel per usage
- 2 kayaks
- 12 sun mattresses
- 4 fishing equipment
- 5 sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Safety net for kids
- TV with local antenna
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Lap top for clients
- Ice maker
- Air condition
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
What Guests are Saying
A. Luz (Spain) – Gulet Krila 7
The Crew on Krila 7 was very professional and was at our disposal. This Cruise was really unforgettable experience. Chef's cuisine was phenomenal and he also shared recipes with us :) . I see room for improvement in mosquito protection on windows and different colours of beach and bath towels.
Value for money
R. Dunlop (AUS) – Gulet Krila 7
The holidays exceeded all our expectations. The Croatian coastline was better than we had expected and we already had high expectations. We have done Turkey before on a gullet and this is why we were keen to do it again, but Croatia was 10 times better that Turkey for us. The crew was wonderful. We were really happy with them. Every aspect was perfect. The only reason for the small mark down in my score was the heat of our cabins on the last 2 nights. Only improvement I would suggest is cooling the cabins a bit more at night. If you could somehow do this, it would be the perfect holiday. 10/10.
Value for money
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialized only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed of 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalization team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in the organization of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.