Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed11 knots
Water Tank10000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, First Mate, 2 Deckhands
SailingSailing is possible during the cruise and depends on weather condition
Check-In TimeAfter 04:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- Captain on Flas VII is present for 19 years and has great experience in Turkish Riviera
- Food and excellent service from the crew is the reason that you will come back
- Mrs. Tamera (owner) is an interior designer so every detail on board is carefully chosen
- High-quality service from professional and experienced staff will make the best holidays ever
|Season A||From 25 April 2020 till 16 May 2020||13.965 €|
|Season B||From 16 May 2020 till 20 June 2020||15.750 €|
|Season C||From 20 June 2020 till 29 August 2020||17.500 €|
|Season D||From 29 August 2020 till 26 September 2020||15.750 €|
|Season E||From 26 September 2020 till 24 October 2020||13.965 €|
All prices quoted are on a weekly basis with departures on Saturdays
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew
- Port and tourist taxes (included in Turkish waters)
- Food (from 380 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (Port taxes, private marinas and all custom fees)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed price breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 17 in 8 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, First Mate, 2 Deckhands
- AIR CONDITIONING: 8 hours/day till midnight
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- PORT TAXES in Turkish waters
- WI-FI (25 GB per week included)
- GOOLETS ALL INCLUSIVE (breakfast, lunch, dinner, 5 o’clock tea and coffee with local cake and fruit, still water, mineral water, fruit juices, Fanta, Sprite, Coca-cola): 380 €/person/week
- DELUXE Goolets All Inclusive (breakfast, lunch, dinner, 5 o’clock tea and coffee with local cake and fruit, still water, mineral water, fruit juices, Fanta, Sprite, Coca-cola. Exclusive cuisine made from the finest quality with an emphasis of local fresh seafood prepared with flawless culinary techniques as a highlight): 560 €/person/week
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 6 years free of charge, from 6-12 years 50% discount
DRINKS SUPPLY: Preferred alcoholic beverages can be ordered in advance. Before departure, we’ll provide an invoice with a total cost and deliver them onboard.
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT TAXES in Turkish waters are included in price
- PRIVATE MARINAS IN TURKEY: on request (approx. 300 – 500 €/night)
- YACHT’S ENTRANCES TO NATIONAL PARKS: according to costs and cruise itinerary
- PORT TAXES, PRIVATE MARINAS AND ALL CUSTOM FEES
- RELOCATION FEE: 1.500 € (not paid if gulet is booked on back to back basis)
Your Personal Assistant can help you organise:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Conditioning: 8 hours of air condition included in price per day
Air condition on Flas VII is centrally managed (operated and controlled by crew on board) throughout the gulet and includes 56 hours per week. For safety reasons, even if the yacht is completely isolated in a cove, the generator cannot be left on for 24 continuous hours. Additional use of A/C is on request.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in the price and can be changed twice a week
- Cabin service: cabins are cleaned on request, bathroom and toilet are cleaned every day
- Toilets: home type of toilet in all cabins
- Showers: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: hair dryer, liquid soap
- Beach towels: provided daily
- Bathroom towels: 2 hand towels and 2 large towels per person per week are changed two times per week.
1 Master cabin
10.00 m2 cabin with king size bed (160*200 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
1 Grand Master cabin
17.50 m2 cabin with king size bed (180*200 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
1 Triple cabins
6.75 m2 cabin with double bed (150*190 cm2) and single bed (90*190 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
3 Double cabin
6.75 m2 cabin with double bed (150*190 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
2 Twin cabins
6.60 m2 cabin with twin bed (2x 90*200 cm). Private bathroom with glass tiled shower and home type toilet.
- Extra Sport Package: Donut ride (ringo), canoe, water ski equipment, zodiac with 60 HP engine, 2 gallons of benzine 450 €/week, after 2 gallons of benzine are finished, an extra cost of 50 €/gallon will be charged
- Tender boat: 4.2 meters, 60 HP
- 2 paddle boards
- 2 kayaks
- 17 sun mattresses
- Sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Shower on deck
- Satellite TV
- DVD player + DVDs
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection – 25 GB connection for the week
- Audio device for music (Bluetooth, I-pod dock)
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets Ltd.
Goolets Ltd. is proud to be the number one agency globally for luxury gulet cruises.
We focus 100% on operating world-class gulet cruises for our valued clients, with charters departing from some of the world’s most popular yachting destinations worldwide.
As of February 2019, we have personally inspected well over 700 gulets in countries including Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, the Maldives and the Seychelles.
Indonesia, the Caribbean, Spain, the Canary Islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list.
We offer bespoke gulet charters to clients who travel from all over the world to experience our service, including Europe, America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa, among others.
Our gulet charter service provides two stand-out offerings. First, our sales experts – all of whom have collectively spent thousands of cruising hours on board literally hundreds of gulets – offer you their first-hand experience and sound advice to match you with your ideal gulet, at the best possible price. (We never mark-up our charter fees, so you can be assured that when booking a charter with Goolets Ltd, you are getting not only the best boat and the best service, but also the best deal.) Second, our skilled “finalization” operations team fully debriefs and prepares your gulet’s crew for your arrival and assists in the organization of your preferred food and beverage menus, your chosen route, your selected activities, airport transfers, and all the other little details that make the difference, to ensure your cruise is the best holiday experience it can be.
Our company motto is “Life Is Good”; as this is what we want our clients to feel every day that they are on a Goolets cruise.
We look forward to welcoming you on board!