Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed9 knots
Water Tank10000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, First Mate, 2 Deckhands
SailingSailing is possible during the cruise and depends on weather condition
Check-In TimeAfter 04.00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- Captain on Flas VII is present for 19 years and has great experience in Turkish riviera and Dodecanese islands
- Food and excellent service from crew is the reason that you will come back
- Mrs. Tamera (owner) is interior designer so every detail on board is carefully chosen
- High quality service from professional and experienced staff will make best holidays ever
|Season A||From 28 April 2018 till 19 May 2018||13.965 €|
|Season B||From 19 May 2018 till 23 June 2018||15.750 €|
|Season C||From 23 June 2018 till 1 September 2018||17.500 €|
|Season D||From 1 September 2018 till 29 September 2018||15.750 €|
|Season E||From 29 September 2018 till 27 October 2018||13.965 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Saturday
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew
- Food (from 280 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes outside Turkey (approximately 1.000 €/week)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed prices breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 17 in 8 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, First Mate, 2 Deckhands
- AIR CONDITIONING: 8 hours/day till midnight
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- PORT TAXES in Turkish waters
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch, 2 dinners): 280 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 350 €/person/week
- DELUXE FULL BOARD: exclusive cuisine with creative dishes prepared with flawless culinary techniques as a highlight. Made to order from the finest quality ingredients: 560 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL: 30 €/person/meal
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 3 years free of charge, from 3-12 years 50% discount
- DRINKS SUPPLY: drinks are supplied on board according to your drinks wishes. You only need to pay the supermarket bill for drinks during check-in procedure
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT TAXES in Turkish waters are included in price
Non Mandatory Extras
- PRIVATE MARINAS IN TURKEY: on request (approx. 300 – 500 €/night)
- YACHT’S ENTRANCES TO NATIONAL PARKS: according to costs and cruise itinerary
- GREEK PORT TAXES, PRIVATE MARINAS AND ALL CUSTOM FEES
- RELOCATION FEE: 1.500 € (not paid if gulet is booked on back to back basis)
Your Personal Assistant can help you organise:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Condition: 10 hours of air condition included in price per day
Air condition on Flas VII is centrally managed (operated and controlled by crew on board) throughout the gulet and includes 70 hours per week. For safety reasons, even if the yacht is completely isolated in a cove, the generator cannot be left on for 24 continuous hours. Additional use of A/C is on request.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed once a week
- Cabin service: cabins are cleaned on request, bathroom and toilet are cleaned every day
- Toilets: home type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: hair dryer, liquid soap
- Beach towels: 1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 2 hand towel and 2 large towel per person per week
1 Master cabin
10.00 m2 cabin with king size bed (160*200 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
1 Grand Master cabin
17.50 m2 cabin with king size bed (180*200 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
1 Triple cabins
6.75 m2 cabin with double bed (150*190 cm2) and single bed (90*190 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
3 Double cabin
6.75 m2 cabin with double bed (150*190 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
2 Twin cabins
6.60 m2 cabin with twin bed (2x 90*200 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
- Extra Sport Package: Donut ride (ringo), canoe, water ski equipment, zodiac with 50-75 HP engine, 2 gallons of benzine 450 €/week, after 2 gallons of benzine are finished, an extra cost of 50 €/gallon will be charged
- Tender boat: 4.2 meters, 60 HP
- 2 paddle boards
- 2 kayaks
- 17 sun mattresses
- Sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Shower on deck
- SAT TV
- DVD player + DVDs
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection – 15 GB connection for the week
- Audio device for music
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialised only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed by 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with a perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalisation team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in organisation of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.