Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed9 knots
Water Tank8000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, First Mate Chef, 3 Deckhands, 2 Hostess, Engineer
SailingSailing is possible during the cruise and depends on weather condition
About this yacht
- Rich hand-crafted mahogany traditional luxury gulet with all the modern features of a super yacht.
- Designed as a long-range cruising vessel and is well rigged to provide optimal sail performance and comfort
- You can expect fabulous service from professional crew.
- Gulet can start cruise in Montenegro, Greece, Turkey. Please ask our sales advisers regarding schedule
|Season A||From 28 April 2018 till 30 June 2018||38.000 €|
|Season B||From 30 June 2018 till 1 September 2018||48.000 €|
|Season C||From 1 September 2018 till 27 October 2018||38.000 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Saturday
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew, VAT
- Food (according to consumption),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (according to consumption)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed prices breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 10 in 5 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, First Mate Chef, 3 Deckhands, 2 Hostess, Engineer
- AIR CONDITIONING: unlimited
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
A.P.A: 30% of charter price/week
A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance) amount will be used to cover: client’s food and beverages, port and marina fees, fuel for tender and wave runner, transfers to / from the yacht, National Park entrances and all other costs not specified as included.
Port and Tourist Taxes
Non Mandatory Extras
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 300 – 500 €/night) – from A.P.A.
- YACHT’S ENTRANCES TO NATIONAL PARKS: according to costs and cruise itinerary – from A.P.A.
Your Personal Assistant can help you organise:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Condition: Unlimited hours of air condition included in price per day
Air condition on Blue Eyes can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes unlimited hours per week. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: 24 V/220 electricity, wardrobe, led TV, sound system
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed once per week
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: on request
- Cabin service: cleaning of cabins twice per day
- Toilets: home type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: shower box, shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, soap, cosmetics, toothbrush, hair dryer
- Beach towels: 1 person per week
- Bathroom towels: 2 hand towel and 2 large towel per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: no supplement
15.90 m2 cabin with King size bed (180x200 cm). Private bathroom (4,80 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
Aft Double Cabin
11.60 m2 cabin with Queen size bed (160x200 cm). Private bathroom (5,20 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
Fore Double Cabin
9.90 m2 cabin with Queen size bed (160x200 cm). Private bathroom (4.30 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
2 Twin Cabin
7.20 m2 cabin with twin bed (2 x 90*200 cm). Private bathroom (3.40 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
- Tender boat: 6 meters, 175 HP
- Water skiing: fuel per usage
- Donut ride/ringo ride: fuel per usage
- Wake Board: fuel per usage
- 2 paddle boards
- 2 kayaks
- 6 sun mattresses
- Fishing equipment: basic equipment
- 10 sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Shower on deck
- Safety net for kids
- Led TV
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection: unlimited usage
- Laptop for guests
- Board games, cards, backgammon, PS3, bookswap
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Full regulation safety equipment
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialised only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed by 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with a perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalisation team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in organisation of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.