Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed10 knots
Water Tank8000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, 2 Deckhands
SailingSailing is possible during the cruise and depends on weather condition
Check-In TimeAfter 05:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- Barba is the largest gulet in Croatia.
- You can pamper yourself on one of three divided cushioned decks
- Flybridge gives you a very nice private spot to relax away from everyone
- Jet ski and lots of water sports equipment available
- Family member crew committed to make your cruise the best it can be
|Season A||From 28 April 2018 till 9 June 2018||14.900 €|
|Season B||From 9 June 2018 till 23 June 2018||16.900 €|
|Season C||From 23 June 2018 till 1 September 2018||19.900 €|
|Season D||From 1 September 2018 till 15 September 2018||16.900 €|
|Season E||From 15 September 2018 till 27 October 2018||14.900 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Saturday
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew, VAT
- Food (from 330 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (approximately 1.000 €/week)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed prices breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 12 in 6 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, 2 Deckhands
- AIR CONDITIONING: 4 hours/day till midnight
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 330 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 550 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL: 30 €/person/meal
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 2 years free of charge, from 2-10 years 50% discount
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to bar price list
- ALL INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 230 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- CORKAGE FEE: 590 € (if you wish to bring own drinks on board)
Port and Tourist Taxes
- TAXES: 500 €/group/week (use of generator, tourist taxes)
- PORT AND TOURIST TAXES: 500 -1000€/group/week
Non Mandatory Extras
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 300 – 500 €/night)
- YACHT’S ENTRANCES TO NATIONAL PARKS: according to costs and cruise itinerary (National park Kornati approx. 300 €/night, National park Mljet approx. 150 €/night, National park Lastovo approx. 100 €/night)
Your Personal Assistant can help you organise:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Condition: 8 hours of air condition per night included in price.
Air condition on Barba can be manually controlled in each cabin. For additional hours over 56 hours/week the clients needs to 25 EUR/hour for generator. If gulet is moored in harbor and plugged to electricity and there is enough power in the harbor the A/C can run all night.
- Amenities in all cabins: safe box in master and VIP cabin, 24 V/220 Electricity
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed once per week
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: on request
- Cabin service: daily check and cleaning of bins and towels if necessary
- Toilets: home type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: shower box with a curtain
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap
- Beach towels: 1 person per week
- Bathroom towels: 2 hand towel and 2 large towel per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
1 Master cabin
10.5 m2 with double bed (150*205 cm). Private bathroom (6.96 m2) with shower box with curtain and home toilet.
3 Twin cabins
7.5 m2 with twin beds (90*200 cm). Private bathroom (6.96 m2) with shower box with curtain and home toilet.
2 VIP cabins
10.5 m2 with double beds (150*200 cm). Private bathroom (6,96 m2) with shower box with curtain and home toilet.
- Tender boat: 4.50 meters, 60 HP
- Water skiing: 100 €/hour
- Donut ride/ringo ride: 100 €/hour
- Jet ski: 150 €/hour
- 1 paddle board
- 1 kayak
- 12 sun mattresses
- Basic fishing equipment
- 10 sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- SAT TV
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Board games, cards
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Air condition
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of a bad weather
What Guests are Saying
G. Albert (FRA) – Gulet Barba
The holiday was exactly as we expected and everything was more than OK. We would gave to everything a perfect score. I did not see any particular areas that would need improvement.
Value for money
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialised only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed by 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with a perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalisation team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in organisation of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.