Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed10 knots
Water Tank8000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, 2 Deckhands
SailingSailing is possible during the cruise and depends on weather condition
Check-In TimeAfter 05:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- Barba is the largest gulet in Croatia.
- You can pamper yourself on one of three divided cushioned decks
- Flybridge gives you a very nice private spot to relax away from everyone
- Jet ski and lots of water sports equipment available
|Season A||From 27 April 2019 till 08 June 2019||16.900 €|
|Season B||From 08 June 2019 till 22 June 2019||17.900 €|
|Season C||From 22 June 2019 till 31 August 2019||19.900 €|
|Season D||From 31 August 2019 till 14 September 2019||17.900 €|
|Season E||From 14 September 2019 till 26 October 2019||16.900 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Saturday
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew, VAT
- Food (according to consumption),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (approximately 500 – 1.500 €/week)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed prices breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 12 in 6 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, 2 Deckhands
- AIR CONDITIONING: 4 hours/day till midnight
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch + drinks *): 560 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner + drinks*): 780 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL: 40 €/person/meal
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 2 years free of charge, from 2-10 years 50% discount
*Croatian high-quality wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices.
- Included in Half Board and Full Board
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT AND TOURIST TAXES: Port fees, anchorages and Tourist taxes are to be paid on spot (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 – 1.500 Euros). In case of large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise yacht should go to port to refill.
Non Mandatory Extras
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 300 – 800 €/night)
Your Personal Assistant can help you organise:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Condition: 8 hours of air condition per night included in price.
Air condition on Barba can be manually controlled in each cabin. For additional hours over 56 hours/week the clients needs to 25 EUR/hour for generator. If gulet is moored in harbor and plugged to electricity and there is enough power in the harbor the A/C can run all night.
- Amenities in all cabins: safe box in master and VIP cabin, 24 V/220 Electricity
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed once per week
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: on request
- Cabin service: daily check and cleaning of bins and towels if necessary
- Toilets: home type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: shower box with a curtain
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap
- Beach towels: 1 person per week
- Bathroom towels: 2 hand towel and 2 large towel per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
1 Master cabin
10.5 m2 with double bed (150*205 cm). Private bathroom (6.96 m2) with shower box with curtain and home toilet.
3 Twin cabins
7.5 m2 with twin beds (90*200 cm). Private bathroom (6.96 m2) with shower box with curtain and home toilet.
2 VIP cabins
10.5 m2 with double beds (150*200 cm). Private bathroom (6,96 m2) with shower box with curtain and home toilet.
- Tender boat: 4.50 meters, 60 HP
- Water skiing: 100 €/hour
- Donut ride/ringo ride: 100 €/hour
- Jet ski: 150 €/hour
- 1 paddle board
- 1 kayak
- 12 sun mattresses
- Basic fishing equipment
- 10 sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- SAT TV
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Board games, cards
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Air condition
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of a bad weather
What Guests are Saying
G. Albert (FRA) – Gulet Barba
The holiday was exactly as we expected and everything was more than OK. We would gave to everything a perfect score. I did not see any particular areas that would need improvement.
Value for money
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialized only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed of 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalization team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in the organization of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.