Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
10+1 (on request)
Cruise Speed7 knots
Water Tank6000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, Deckhand
SailingSails can be enrolled for taking pictures on good weather condition.
Check-In TimeAfter 04:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- Well maintained gulet with young but very professional crew.
- Great extra option supplied by the owner Ivan: rafting and zip lining for all the clients that start the cruise in Omiš.
- Up to 11 people possible (one cabin has an option for an extra bed).
- Close relationship with Goolets company. Expect Special treatment for being a Goolets guest.
|Season A||From 28 April 2018 till 19 May 2018||8.500 €|
|Season B||From 19 May 2018 till 9 June 2018||9.500 €|
|Season C||From 9 June 2018 till 7 July 2018||10.200 €|
|Season D||From 7 July 2018 till 25 August 2018||11.000 €|
|Season E||From 25 August 2018 till 8 September 2018||10.200 €|
|Season F||From 8 September 2018 till 22 September 2018||9.500 €|
|Season G||From 22 September 2018 till 27 October 2018||8.500 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Saturday
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew, VAT
- Food (from 290 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (approximately 1.000 €/week)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed prices breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 11 in 5 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Deckhand
- AIR CONDITIONING: 7 hours/day till midnight
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 290 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 440 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL: 20 €/person/meal
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 3 years free of charge, from 3-12 years 50% discount
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to bar price list
- ALL INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 170 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- ALL INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 90 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
- CORKAGE FEE: 700 € (if you wish to bring own drinks on board)
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT TAXES: depend on usage (approx. 400-600 €/week)
- TOURIST TAXES: 1 €/person/day
Non Mandatory Extras
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 300 – 500 €/night)
- YACHT’S ENTRANCES TO NATIONAL PARKS: according to costs and cruise itinerary (National park Kornati approx. 300 €/night, National park Mljet approx. 150 €/night, National park Lastovo approx. 100 €/night)
- RELOCATION FEE: 700 € fixed cost
Your Personal Assistant can help you organise:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Condition: 7 hours of air condition per day included in price..
Air condition on Gulet Atlantia can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes 49 hours per week. AC is available till midnight when it runs on generator. For safety reasons, even if the yacht is completely isolated in a cove, the generator cannot be left on for 24 continuous hours, as the engine room must be manned while the generator is in use.When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed once a week
- Cabin service: cabins and bathrooms are cleaned on Wednesday
- Toilets: vacuum toilet in each cabin
- Showers: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, hair dryer,
- Beach towels: 1 per person per week, changed on wednesday
- Bathroom towels: 2 hand towel and 2 large towel per person per week
1 Master cabin
11.00 m2 cabin with double bed (160*200 cm) and single bed (80*190 cm). Private bathroom (3.00 m2) with shower box and vacuum toilet.
4 Double cabins
5.00 m2 cabin with double bed (135*200 cm). Private bathroom (2.00 m2) with shower box and vacuum toilet.
- Tender boat: 5.0 meters, 70 HP
- Water skiing: free of charge
- Donut ride/ringo ride: free of charge
- 1 kayak
- 2 paddle boards
- 10 sun mattresses
- Sun sail for shade in front of the gulet
- Sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- TV with local antenna
- DVD player
- Bluetooth sperakers
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection – unlimited
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Board games, cards
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Full regulation safety equipment
What Guests are Saying
S. Castillo (MX) – Gulet Atlantia
Very nice and professional. The chef was outstanding in terms of quality and variety of meals. We were pleasantly surprised about food and enjoyed it a lot. Seaman was also nice and accommodating and captain did well too. Overall very pleased with crew. Food was outstanding and we found great little bays to spend the day. We enjoyed the itinerary. Couldn't make it to Vis/Biševo due to weather which probably made us take a less than ideal routing decision but that was not a big deal in the end. Add a 2 person kayak and maybe a wake board for the dinghy. Wouldn't require too much space and would be great for children. A catamaran nearby had some personal scooters which looked like fun. Even if they cost extra would have been a nice addition.
I would have more beach/day towels so that at least you get one change mid week. Equip gulet with a high quality bluetooth speaker to avoid need to bring ones own. Overall a great experience.
Value for money
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialised only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed by 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with a perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalisation team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in organisation of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.