Athens, Aegina, Cyclades, Ionian and Sporades islands
Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed8 knots
Water Tank2000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, Deckhand
SailingSailing is possible during the cruise and depends on weather condition
Check-In TimeAfter 05:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- Gulet Anatolie is a traditional yacht from Aegean region that has a great sailing possibility.
- A family run business will provide you with great hospitality and warm welcoming.
- it is perfect for family cruises where you and your kids can enjoy in endless fun, or smaller groups
- It comes with the experienced captain you will explore secluded Greek coves
- You can comfortably lounge on the stern, enjoy your meals prepared by a personal chef
- This boat is also suitable for long distances
|Season A||From 27 April 2019 till 01 June 2019||10.900 €|
|Season B||From 01 June 2019 till 06 July 2019||12.900 €|
|Season C||From 06 July 2019 till 20 July 2019||13.900 €|
|Season D||From 20 July 2019 till 24 August 2019||15.500 €|
|Season E||From 24 August 2019 till 31 August 2019||13.900 €|
|Season F||From 31 August 2019 till 28 September 2019||12.900 €|
|Season G||From 28 September 2019 till 26 October 2019||10.900 €|
All prices quoted are on a weekly basis with departures on Saturdays
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew
- Port and tourist taxes
- Food (from 300€/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed price breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 13 in 5 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: up to 24 hours in the week
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Deckhand
- AIR CONDITIONING: 4 hours/day till midnight
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 300 €/person/week
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 3 years free of charge, from 3-12 years 130 €/child/week
- Basic beverages on the bar are included in Half Board price (self-service): soft drinks, local wine and beers and also ouzo in reasonable quantities
- If requested, crew can buy beverages for you from the supermarket for market price
- You can bring your own drinks on board free of charge
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT TAXES: Harbor and marina fees included in charter price
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 300 – 500 €/night)
- RELOCATION FEE: 33 € per nautical mile; base harbour for Cyclades is Mykonos (Paros, Naxos or Syros 300 € fee). For Sporades or Ionians, we provide private transfers from Athens Airport to the yacht and back (included on Saturday). If you would like to include Santorini in your itinerary (extreme South of Cyclades) supplement of 700 € is due
Your Personal Assistant can help you organise:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Conditioning: 4 hours of air condition included in price per day
Air condition on Anatolie can be manually controlled in each cabin. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: n/a
- Cabin service: emptying of toilet bins
- Toilets: home type in all cabins
- Showers: out of the wall
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap,
- Beach towels: guests are kindly requested to bring their own towels
- Bathroom towels: 1 hand towel and 1 large towel per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: n/a
2 Master Cabins
Cabin with queen size bed and removable children bunk bed. Private bathroom with out the wall shower and vacuum toilet.
1 Master Cabin
Cabin with double bed and one single bed. Private bathroom with out the wall shower and vacuum toilet
1 Double Cabin
Cabin with double bed and one single bed. Private bathroom with out the wall shower and vacuum toilet.
1 Single Cabin
Cabin with single bed. bathroom is shared with one of the cabin.
- Tender boat: 3 meters, 30 HP
- Paddle board
- 8 sun mattresses
- Sun sail for shade in front of the gulet
- Fishing equipment
- Sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- TV with local antenna
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Board games, cards
- Full regulation safety equipment
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets Ltd.
Goolets Ltd. is proud to be the number one agency globally for luxury gulet cruises.
We focus 100% on operating world-class gulet cruises for our valued clients, with charters departing from some of the world’s most popular yachting destinations worldwide.
As of February 2019, we have personally inspected well over 700 gulets in countries including Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, the Maldives and the Seychelles.
Indonesia, the Caribbean, Spain, the Canary Islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list.
We offer bespoke gulet charters to clients who travel from all over the world to experience our service, including Europe, America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa, among others.
Our gulet charter service provides two stand-out offerings. First, our sales experts – all of whom have collectively spent thousands of cruising hours on board literally hundreds of gulets – offer you their first-hand experience and sound advice to match you with your ideal gulet, at the best possible price. (We never mark-up our charter fees, so you can be assured that when booking a charter with Goolets Ltd, you are getting not only the best boat and the best service, but also the best deal.) Second, our skilled “finalization” operations team fully debriefs and prepares your gulet’s crew for your arrival and assists in the organization of your preferred food and beverage menus, your chosen route, your selected activities, airport transfers, and all the other little details that make the difference, to ensure your cruise is the best holiday experience it can be.
Our company motto is “Life Is Good”; as this is what we want our clients to feel every day that they are on a Goolets cruise.
We look forward to welcoming you on board!