Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed7 knots
Water Tank5000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, Deckhand
SailingSails can be enrolled for taking pictures on good weather conditions
Check-In TimeAfter 05:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:30 AM
About this yacht
- Powerful and large 150 HP tender – Great for water sports.
- Donut ride, wakeboard, water skiing, banana ride, 2 paddleboards, canoe for 2 people, 3 windsurfer desks with 5 different sails (from beginner to pro).
- Best 4 cabins DELUXE GULET for families with children in Croatia.
- Four cabins with two bathrooms (one with toilet and sink, other with shower).
|Season A||From 27 April 2019 till 25 May 2019||9.000 €|
|Season B||From 25 May 2019 till 29 June 2019||10.500 €|
|Season C||From 29 June 2019 till 31 August 2019||12.500 €|
|Season D||From 31 August 2019 till 28 September 2019||10.500 €|
|Season E||From 28 September 2019 till 26 October 2019||9.000 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Saturday
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew
- Food (from 350 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (approximately 800 – 1.500 €/week)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed prices breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 8 in 4 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Deckhand
- AIR CONDITIONING: unlimited hours per day
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 350 €/person/week
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 4 years free of charge, from 4-12 years 50% discount
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to bar price list
- ALL INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 200 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- ALL INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 100 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
- CORKAGE FEE: 200 €
Port and Tourist Taxes
- Port fees, anchorages and Tourist taxes are to be paid on spot (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 – 1.500 Euros). In case of large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise yacht should go to port to refill.
Non Mandatory Extras
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 300 – 800 €/night)
- RELOCATION FEE: on request
- DELIVERY FEE: 600 € for embarkation/disembarkation in any other port except base port, if ”empty leg” caused
Your Personal Assistant can help you organise:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Condition: Unlimited hours of air condition running per day included in price.
Air conditioning on Ana 1 is centrally managed (operated and controlled by crew on board) throughout the gulet and includes unlimited hours per week. For safety reasons, even if the yacht is completely isolated in a cove, the generator cannot be left on for 24 continuous hours, as the engine room must be manned while the generator is in use. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: closets for clothes, 24 V/220 electricity
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed once a week
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: 30 €/cabin
- Cabin service: cabins are cleaned on request, bathroom and toilet are cleaned every day
- Toilets: home type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: large “shared” shower cabin with a sink
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap, 1 hair dryer for all cabins
- Beach towels: 1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 2 hand towels and 2 large towels per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: 30 €/person/set
Move through the layout of the gulet, to explore each cabin
2 Double cabins
4.41 m2 with double bed (170*190 cm). Shared bathroom with shower box (1.21 m2) and separate shared home toilet.
2 Double cabins
3.34 m2 with double bed (120*203 cm). Shared bathroom with shower box (1.21 m2) and separate shared home toilet.
- Tender boat: 6.2 meters, 150 HP
- Water skiing: 100 €/hour
- Donut ride/ringo ride: 100 €/hour
- Banana ride: 100 €/hour
- 1 kayak for 2 people
- 2 paddleboards
- 3 windsurfers with 5 different sails
- 8 sun mattresses
- Sun sail for shade in front of the gulet
- Leisure area in the back side of the deck
- Fishing equipment for kids
- 8 sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- TV with local antenna
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Board games, cards
- Ice maker
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
- PlayStation 4 for children
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialized only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed of 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalization team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in the organization of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.