NOT READY FOR BOOKINGS IN 2019
Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed12 knots
Water Tank6000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, 2 Deckhands, Hostess
SailingSails can be enrolled for taking pictures on good weather condition.
Check-In Time12:00 AM
Check-Out Time12:00 AM
About this yacht
- NOT READY FOR BOOKINGS IN 2019!!!
- Owner has high standard regarding everything on board
- Route Athens-Athens and on request can be agreed other starting pitnts
- Crew is on board for several years.
- Multiple awards for Chef’s creations
|Season A||From 28 April 2018 till 30 June 2018||24.500 €|
|Season B||From 30 June 2018 till 1 September 2018||28.000 €|
|Season C||From 1 September 2018 till 27 October 2018||24.500 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Saturday
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter
- Food (according to consumption),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (according to consumption)
- VAT 12%
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed prices breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 10 in 5 cabins
- CREW: Captain, Chef, 2 Deckhands, Hostess
- AIR CONDITIONING: unlimited
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
A.P.A: 30% of charter price/week
A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance) amount will be used to cover: client’s food and beverages, port and marina fees, fuel for tender and wave runner, transfers to / from the yacht, National Park entrances and all other costs not specified as included.
- BEVERAGES: A.P.A.
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT TAXES: A.P.A.
Non Mandatory Extras
- PRIVATE MARINAS: A.P.A.
- RELOCATION FEE: on request
Your Personal Assistant can help you organise:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Condition: Unlimited use of air conditioning per day included in price.
Air condition on Aegean Schatz can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes unlimited hours per week. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: 24 V/220 electricity
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed twice a week
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: on request
- Cabin service: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- Toilets: home type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap, toothbrush
- Beach towels: 3 person per week
- Bathroom towels: 3 per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
14 m2 cabin with double bed (160*200 cm). Private bathroom (1.7 m2) with shower box and separate home toilet (1,70 m2).
14 m2 cabin with double bed (160*200 cm) and walk in closet. Private bathroom (3.50m2) with shower box and home toilet.
2 Double Cabins
6,7 m2 cabin with double bed (140*180 cm). Private bathroom (2.25 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
6.70 m2 cabin with twin bed (2 x 80*190 cm). Private bathroom (1,90 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
- Tender boat: 4.6 meters, 60 HP
- Water skiing
- Donut ride/ringo ride
- Knee board
- Paddle board
- 10 sun mattresses
- Sun sail for shade in front of the gulet
- Fishing equipment
- Sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Satellite TV
- Library with CD’S and DVD’S
- Portable computer with printer
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Board games, cards
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Water maker
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialised only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed by 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with a perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalisation team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in organisation of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.