“Blue cruise” is not new.
First Blue cruise happened around 40 years ago in Bodrum when first small (and quite uncomfortable) gulets offered this services to the clients.
The main things on these trips are:
1) escaping the mass tourism and heavy crowd
2) to be able to check several places in fastest possible amount of time
3) to keep in touch with nature and sea
The gulets indeed have changed in this 40 years but the main idea and concept stayed the same!
If you decide for a Blue Cruise holidays (and it is definitely a very good decision), you will still experience the same things!
You will escape all these pesky tourists that make you crazy, while you wish to enjoy at the hotel pool or at the beach.
You will not have to change several buses or take a taxi or rent a car to check more places on your destination. You will stay on the gulet and your room and all your luggage will travel along with you.
And maybe the most important thing!!
You will truly keep in touch with nature.
To name some of the best benefits Blue cruise can offer you:
– you can jump from the gulet directly to the sea
– you can check some of the most amazing spots, bays, and places, which you can never see if you stay in some hotel
– you do not have to walk to the beach – the beach is always there with you
– you are traveling only in the company of your best friends only (and the crew of course)
– you do not have to cook, clean or worry about any logistics
– have you ever eaten on the ship, in some bay – “al fresco”. Maybe you do not believe it, however, food truly tastes better!
– every day you can check different town or party in a different disco
We can not tell you everything, so we just named around 30% of things which you can experience during your Blue cruise!
It is all about location.
Jump into the great World of Blue cruises!