You heard about Turkey Blue Cruises before. You know they are fun and interesting.
You also know you will cruise every day to a different destination and enjoy great food. At least this is what all the web pages on internet are saying.
But are Turkey Cruises appropriate for you? Is this a type of holidays that you will enjoy? This is a very good questions that most people forget to ask themselves.
Some people become vegetarians and they stay vegetarians for life. They like it. They feel great eating like this. And it suits them well.
Then you have some people who also become vegetarians and:
– they feel sick
– they are always hungry
– they are without energy
– they just do not feel comfortable.
But how come? It is the same diet. Same food. Same everything…only different person? Can it really be so different?
You can bet your life on it!!!
And it is the same when it comes to gulet cruises. Or in this article Turkey Cruises.
You can have same gulet. Same cruise. Same food. Same itinerary. Same crew. Same price. Same organization. Same everything.
And 1 person will have the best holidays of her life!
While another person will say it was a complete nightmare and disaster.
The most important thing in this story is that you have to determine in which category you will fit in.
Before we move on there are some basic stuff you need to know about gulet cruises in general.
You can also download brochure “Is Turkey Cruse for you” and you will learn everything inside.
Just click here and take the brochure.
So when it comes to Turkey Cruises you have to know this:
1) Gulets are moving objects – every day you will check different places.
2) You will have a bit closer relationship with the crew then in hotels…same 3 people will serve you entire week.
3) Cabins on a gulet are smaller then rooms in hotels.
4) Bathrooms on a gulet are smaller then those in hotels.
5) You will get away from crowded beaches. If you like crowds, maybe this is not for you (during the day).
6) In Turkey most of the evenings you will spend on anchor away from towns (this can also be modified) – but if you like to stay for 7 days in 1 town, gulets are not for you.
This are the basics.
Now some more info, what is you can get in Turkey. The most important thing is to determine if you can find yourself inside.
1) There are lots of cabin charter programs for people that only wish to travel with 2 or 4 or 6 people and do not wish to rent entire gulet.
More info on this link: Turkey Cabin Charter!
2) In Turkey you have more then 500 gulets for charter to choose from. So you can get a gulet for almost any budget, from 350 €/person/Week and up to 100.000 €/week.
There is no official categorization for gulets, but we have separated gulets in 3 categories:
a) Standard gulets for charter (less then 1.000 €/person/Week).
b) Luxury gulets for charter (from 1.000 – 1.500 €/person/week).
d) Deluxe gulets for charter (from 1.500 €/person/week)
3) There are tons of activities to do in Turkey. Just to name some of them:
– snorkeling, swimming, sunbathing
– town exploration
– villages exploration
– archaeology & history visits
– tavern explorations
– party cruise
– water sports
– religious tours
– scuba diving
If you wish to have a dream holidays, the best thing you can do is to select a combination of the route, gulet and activities that would fit your wishes the most. And you will have the best time ever.
Do now waste to much time. All you need is 3 minutes to fill out the DREAM YOUR CRUISE FORM, which will help you determine your wishes and give us the best possible info about your needs.
And according to this info we will prepare 100% tailor made suggestion FOR YOU!
You can also check some of the gulets on this link: Turkey Gulets!
I hope this information has helped you.
All you have to do is determine if this is for you. Would you enjoy on this kind of holidays? Would your kids enjoy it?
The gulets offer incredible value for money, but not for all people.
Where do you fit in?