Free Expert Advice
Explain your wishes, questions, and expectations and we will get back to you with the best possible advice on what kind of cruise will suit you and your friends or family.
Our Yacht Wizards & Sales Experts have guided thousands of groups through this procedure and will be happy to do the same for you too.
We monitor availability, quality, and the prices of well over 500 gulet yachts across 11 different destinations.
Finding the perfect fit for your group that matches your expectations is more of an art than anything else. From a technical standpoint, gulets are similar to any other type of cruising vessel, but when you combine the gulet with a crew, it can make all the difference.
It will be our pleasure to find the perfect option for your group.
The old saying is: When you pay cheap, you pay double.
This is also true with gulets, as yachts that have higher prices are more expensive for a reason (superb services, better crew, top maintenance).
However, due to the strong position of Goolets in the market, when the situation allows it, we will do our best to negotiate a deal you’re happy with, and so the owner won’t have to cut back on certain services to save money.
Every Goolets client is assigned a Finalization Expert – a personal assistant or, as we call them, local magicians who take your cruise route and advise you on:
- The most attractive places to visit with a gulet
- Popular activities – experiences that suit your group
- How to package it all together so that you get the most out of your cruise
This preparation phase starts five weeks before your cruise date, so you have more than enough time to plan everything out.
Before the cruise starts, we will gather all the information about your food and drink preferences, allergies, strong dislikes, or any special occasions you might be celebrating (birthdays, anniversaries, etc.). This is step one.
Step two is setting the stage for the crew and making sure none of the details get lost on the way to the captain, chef, and other deckhands.
We meet with every crew member and go through all your wishes and expectations before you arrive on the gulet.
Logistics & Support
We are happy to assist you in any of these matters:
- Early arrivals or late departures during the check-in or checkout process
- Transfers from the airport to the gulet
- Choosing drinks before the cruise
- Any special dietary requests
- Passenger list and transit log organization
- Arrival information, documents, vouchers, cruise details, ship rules
- Accommodation before or after the cruise
- Organizing land trips or extra activities
Check in & Arrival Procedure
The first day of your cruise can be a delightful experience or your worst nightmare. Here is how we do it to ensure your cruise is fast, smooth, and pleasant:
- Transfers from airport to gulet are done using high-quality cars and tested partners, with a personal assistant with you so we know exactly when you will arrive at the gulet
- Gulets are usually ready after 5 p.m., so if you arrive early, we try to pre-plan so that you can “kill time” comfortably.
- Goolets representatives will wait for you on-board, helping you to break the ice and introduce you to the crew and the vessel in the most fun, professional, and gentle way possible.
- The first day needs the most planning and we put a lot of effort in to make sure your first impression is perfect.
- The entire check-in process is also monitored and controlled by your personal assistant, as well as the sales expert who advised you on the gulet you will be boarding.
- You will be in great hands.
Support during the cruise
We leave nothing to chance and we are there for you for the entire duration of your cruise.
Anything you need, desire, or think of, all you need to do is reach out to our concierge department via one of the many channels we use (email, WhatsApp, mobile phone, Viber, Messenger, smoke signals…!) and we will do our best to assist you.
During your entire cruise, we are also constantly monitoring the work of the crew and making sure all your pre-cruise requests are being handled in the best possible way.
Check Out the Formalities
Our work is not finished until you step back on the plane or you are accommodated in your next hotel to continue with your holiday.
At the end of the cruise, we help you again with transfers or any other activities you might need. If you have a late departure we help you plan out the day.
Our Goolets representative will also check with you in person on how everything went and if life was good during the entire duration of your cruise.
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialised only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed by 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with a perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalisation team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in organisation of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.