Turkey charter cruise. Croatia gulet cruises. Gulets in Greece. Even gulets in Italy and Spain.
But MALDIVES CHARTER CRUISE?
Is this possible?
We will give you more info about how you can go on a gulet cruise in Maldives on this post.
Gulets holidays are amazing. But gulet charter cruise in Maldives is “out of this World”!
I personally cruised with a gulet in Maldives and I have to say it was one of the best experiences I ever had.
I will name 5 fast reasons why:
1) The sea and the small uninhabited islands are the wonders of nature!
2) Most people go to Maldives for diving. We also tried this and the under water life is crazy!
3) Night fishing in Maldives was just one of lots of amazing things we experienced there.
4) Swimming with Mantas! Yes, we actually did this and I will remember it for life! We saved swimming with the whale shark for next time.
5) The crew prepared a night picnic for us on this kind of island!? A memory of a lifetime again!
I could make this list much much longer. The fact is Maldives is just amazing.
But in this post, I would like to explain to you how you can go there and actually cruise with a gulet.
Agency Goolets specializes mostly for TURKEY, CROATIA, and GREECE but we can also organize for you a cruise in Maldives.
We are working with Gulet Keyif (7 cabins for 16 guests).
Gulet is nice standard gulet and they are very good for groups that wish to dive.
Along the gulet they also provide you with a Maldives type vessel Dhoni which has all the equipment for diving.
Charter prices for this gulet cost from 12.000 – 15.000 €/Week (including full board accommodation).
If you have 14 people in your group it will cost you around 1.000 €/week which is a very decent price for this kind of cruise.
If you are interested in this kind of cruise just click on this button and let us know about your wishes.
Also cabin charter is possible. You can rent a cabin also and join other people on board.
You can rent a gulet in Maldives almost all year long.They have from 28 – 32 C all the time but low season there is considered from June – September.
You should pay some attention to the rainy season but if you are s diver, this will not matter for you.
We have also prepared a nice itinerary suggestion for you to give you some idea what you can do there
Here it is:
If you are interested in Maldives Charter Cruise just let us know and we will be happy to advice you.