Luxury cabin charters – What to expect?
- You will meet new people which can be a fun adventure
- The routes on gulet cabin charters are fixed and can not be changed
- You will find out the name of the gulet during the check-in process on the embarkation date, except for programs where the name of the gulet is known as the reservation
- Availability of cabin charter is very limited. Do not expect any super last minute gulet cabin charter deals.
- First and last night are usually spent in the harbor because of the flights
IS RENTING A CABIN REALLY FOR YOU?
Stop for a second and imagine a group of people on a gulet that can accommodate 12 people. Some people will try cabin charter gulet cruise and will come back every year…while some people will consider it as a nightmare. Read the BLOG below if this is your type of holidays.
Luxury cabin charters – 2015 Programs.
Description: With air conditioned standard+ category gulets you will explore South Dodecanese islands in Greece.
Route: Bodrum, Cnidus, Dirsekbuku, Rhodes, Symi, Nisyros, Kos
Prices: From 690 € up to 850 €/person/week – Full board included
Description: With luxury category gulet Anna Marija you will have an opportunity to explore small towns of South Croatia.
Route: Dubrovnik, Lopud, Šipan, Mljet, Korčula, Hvar, Vis, Šolta, Split
Prices: 1.330 € up to 1.680 €/person/week – Half board included
Description: On board of spacious luxury boat MS Adriatic Pearl you will have the opportunity to see, feel and taste Croatian way of life.
Route: Dubrovnik, Korčula, Omiš, Split, Brač, Mljet
Prices: 1.000 € up to 1.185 €/person/week – Half board included
Description: With standard category gulet Prvi Odisej you will have an opportunity to explore nicest islands in Croatia with bikes.
Route: Zadar, islands Ugljan, Molat, Silba, Cres, Rab
Prices: From 795 € up to 895 €/person/week – Half board included
Description: In one week you can check several Dalmatian towns which are full of historical heritage.
Route: Trogir, Hvar, Vis, Vela luka, Mljet, Stomorska, Korčula
Prices: From 790 € up to 890 €/person/week – Half board included
Description: On board of luxury category gulet Alisa you will explore beautiful nature of South Dalmatia.
Route: Split, Brač, Vis, Hvar, Korčula, Mljet, Šipan, Lopud, Dubrovnik
Prices: 1.330 € up to 1.480 €/person/week – Half board included