Alghero, Olbia, Palma de Mallorca
Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed7 knots
Water Tank2000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, Deckhand
SailingUnfortunately sailing is not available during the cruise
About this gulet
- Gulet Scorpion V is great solution to explore Sardinia, Siciliy and Balearic Islands.
- Gulet is Based in Allegro, Sardinia
- Very comfortable atmosphere, great food, very thorough cleaning of the cabins
- Great service from captain Alessandro crew.
|Season A||From 6 May 2017 till 3 June 2017||6.500 €|
|Season B||From 3 June 2017 till 1 July 2017||8.000 €|
|Season C||From 1 July 2017 till 5 August 2017||10.500 €|
|Season D||From 5 August 2017 till 2 September 2017||12.500 €|
|Season E||From 2 September 2017 till 16 September 2017||10.500 €|
|Season F||From 16 September 2017 till 30 September 2017||8.000 €|
|Season G||From 30 September 2017 till 28 October||6.500 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Saturday
- Prices on Scorpion V includes crew, fuel and VAT, food, port taxes and drinks are extra.
- For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, make sure to contact Goolets sales team.
- All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
+ Detailed breakdown of prices
Included in Charter Price
- Shipboard Accommodation
- Fuel for cruising: 4 hours/day
- Crew: Captain, Chef, Deckhand
- Transfers from gulet to ports with tender boat
- Air Condition: 2 hours/ day (only during the day)
- Check-in Ports: Alghero, Olbia, Palma de Mallorca
- Check-out Ports: Alghero, Olbia, Palma de Mallorca
- Check-in Time: after 05:00 pm
- Check-out Time: till 09:00 am
Food Options (Mandatory)
Half board(Breakfast and Lunch)
Full board(Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Clients can buy their drinks from ships bar. On request clients can bring their own drink.
Port Fees and Relocation fees
- Harbor taxes: extra according to usage
- Private marinas: extra according to usage
- Ship entrances to national parks: extra according to usage
Non Mandatory Extras
- Additional air conditioning over what is included: 7 €/hour
- Additional cruising over what is included: 40 €/hour
- Extra paid activities like biking, rafting, guided land tours: on request
- Tour guide for during the cruise: on request
- Air Condition: 2 hours of air condition included in price per day
Air condition on Scorpion V can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes 14 hours per week. AC is available till midnight when it runs on generator. For safety reasons, even if the yacht is completely isolated in a cove, the generator cannot be left on for 24 continuous hours, as the engine room must be manned while the generator is in use. Use of AC after midnight is on request with supplement of 7 €/hour. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed once a week
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: 15 €/cabin
- Cabin service: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- Toilets: home type in all cabins
- Showers: out of pipe
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper
- Beach towels: 1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 1 hand towel and 1 large towel per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: 3 €/towel
2 Double Cabins
6.00 m2 cabin with double bed (140*220 cm). Private bathroom (2.00 m2) with out of pipe and home toilet.
5.00 m2 cabin with double bed (140*180 cm). Private bathroom (2.50 m2) with out of pipe and home toilet.
6.00 m2 cabin with double bed (140*180 cm). Private bathroom (2.50 m2) with out of pipe and home toilet.
6.00 m2 cabin with double bed (140*180 cm). Private bathroom (3.50 m2) with out of pipe and home toilet.
- Tender boat: 3,5 meters, 25 HP
- Water skiing: posibility to rent on the beach
- Donut ride/ringo ride: posibility to rent on the beach
- Banana ride: posibility to rent on the beach
- Kayak: posibility to rent on the beach
- Paddleboard: posibility to rent on the beach
- 10 sun mattresses
- Shower on deck
- 10 sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection – 1 GB per day
- Tablet available for guests
- Board games, cards
- Espresso machine
- Water maker
- Full regulation safety equipment
What Guests are Saying
Grand P. (GB) -Scorpion V
Value for money
More Gulet Ideas
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialised only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed by 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with a perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalisation team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in organisation of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.