Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed8 knots
Water Tank4000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, 2 Deckhands
SailingSailing is possible during the cruise and depends on weather condition (Probably one of the finest true SAILING Gulets of its kind in Turkey)
About this gulet
- NEW in 2017: great woodwork and upholstery maintenance, permanent 220 V sockets, safety deposit box in every cabin, ultra low noise fans, solar panels for power throughout the day, seating area on fore deck, extra cooling systems for even cooler drinks, emphasise on even more quality ingredients for meals…
- If you want… you may take the wheel and take this beauty for a ride…!
- One of the most affordable gulets in Turkey where the emphasis is purely on you having the best possible experience.
- Gulet Kaptan Yarkin will sail every single day.
- Big experts on Greek Islands and showing you the islands and tavernas that are a mystery to most of other gulets.
- Flexibility on the price if you are a group of less than 10 people.
Need to know
- Prices on Kaptan Yarkin includes crew and fuel, port taxes in Turkish waters, food and drinks are extra
- You can bring your own drinks on this gulet free of charge.
- All extras are specified on this page but do not get overwhelmed. Our sales team will put it all together for you in an easy format.
- All prices are based on EUR. Currency calculator is just informative.
- Drinks are included in full board price.
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Saturday
|Season A||From 6 May 2017 till 3 June 2017||4.125 €|
|Season B||From 3 June 2017 till 1 July 2017||4.675 €|
|Season C||From 1 July 2017 till 2 September 2017||5.400 €|
|Season D||From 2 September 2017 till 30 September 2017||4.675 €|
|Season E||From 30 September 2017 till 28 October 2017||4.125 €|
+ Detailed breakdown of prices
- Gulet Kaptan Yarkin 1 offers special discounts and prices for groups that are smaller then 10 people. Ask Goolets sales team for more info.
Included in Charter Price
- Shipboard Accommodation
- Fuel for cruising: 4 hours/day
- Crew: Captain, Chef, 2 Deckhands
- VAT: included in charter price
- Transfers (gulet - port)
- Towels: 1 set of beach towel and 3 bathroom towels per week per person included in price.
- Bed Sheets
- Air Condition: 4 hours/day
- Chec- in Ports: Bodrum, Kos
- Check-out Ports: Bodrum, Kos
- Check-in Time: after 3:00 pm
- Check-out Time: until 9:00 am
- 5 o'clock snacks and tea & coffee services: cakes, snacks, drinks, cocktails
- Welcome Drink & Snack
- Port Taxes
Food Options (Mandatory)
Half Board(Breakfast and Lunch)
Full Board(Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
15 - 25 €/person/meal
All InclusiveAll local drinks
included in food price(soft drinks, tea, coffee, wine and beer)
Water included in charter price.
Port Fees and Relocation fees
- Harbor taxes: taxes in Turkish waters are included in charter price
- Private marinas: etween 100 € and 400 €/night in Turkey
- Ship entrances to national parks: N/A
- Relocation fee (start or end the cruise in Gocek, Marmaris or Bodrum): on request
Non Mandatory Extras
- Additional air conditioning over what is included: 50 €/hour
- Additional cruising over what is included: free of charge
- Greek port taxes and private marinas: extra payment
- Transfers from airport to gulet and back: on request
- Extra paid activities like biking, rafting, guided land tours: on request
- Tour guide for during the cruise: on request
- Air Condition: 4 hours of air condition per day included in price
Air condition on Kaptan Yarkin can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes 4 hours per week. AC is available till midnight when it runs on generator. For safety reasons, even if the yacht is completely isolated in a cove, the generator cannot be left on for 24 continuous hours, as the engine room must be manned while the generator is in use.Use of AC after midnight is on request and hourly fee is 20 €. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbor regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, wardrobe, safe box, fan
- Bedding info: 2 head pollows, fleece blankets, bedding sheets are included in price
- Cabin service: cabins are cleaned daily as well as bathroom and toilet
- Beach towels: 1 set per person per week
- Toilets: home type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: out of wall shower
- Bathroom towels: 1 hand towel and 1 large towel per person per week
- Tender boat
- Water skiing: fuel per usage
- 1 wind surfer
- 1 paddleboard
- 1 kayak
- 12 sun mattresses
- Basic fishing equipment
- 6 sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Wooden ladder to get into the sea
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection (Just For Turkish Coasts and Turk-cell Connectivity )
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Lap top
- Board games
- Ice maker
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
More Gulet Ideas
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialised only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed by 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with a perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalisation team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in organisation of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.