Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed8 knots
Water Tank4000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, 2 Deckhands
SailingSailing is possible during the cruise and depends on weather condition (Probably one of the finest true SAILING Gulets of its kind in Turkey)
Check-In TimeAfter 04:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 9:00 AM
About this gulet
- Great woodwork and upholstery maintenance, permanent 220 V sockets, safety deposit box in every cabin, ultra low noise fans, solar panels for power throughout the day, seating area on fore deck, extra cooling systems for even cooler drinks, emphasise on even more quality ingredients for meals…
- If you want… you may take the wheel and take this beauty for a ride…!
- One of the most affordable gulets in Turkey where the emphasis is purely on you having the best possible experience.
- Gulet Kaptan Yarkin will sail every single day.
- Big experts on Greek Islands and showing you the islands and tavernas that are a mystery to most of other gulets.
- Flexibility on the price if you are a group of less than 10 people.
|Season A||From 28 April 2018 till 2 June 2018||4.125 €|
|Season B||From 2 June 2018 till 30 June 2018||4.675 €|
|Season C||From 30 June 2018 till 1 September 2018||5.400 €|
|Season D||From 1 September 2018 till 29 September 2018||4.675 €|
|Season E||From 29 September 2018 till 27 October 2018||4.125 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Saturday
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew
- Food (from 280 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes outside Turkey (approximately 1.000 €/week)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed prices breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 12 in 6 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, 2 Deckhands
- AIR CONDITIONING: 8 hours/day till midnight
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- PORT TAXES in Turkish waters
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch, 2 dinners): 280 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 350 €/person/week
- DELUXE FULL BOARD: exclusive cuisine with creative dishes prepared with flawless culinary techniques as a highlight. Made to order from the finest quality ingredients: 560 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL: 30 €/person/meal
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 3 years free of charge, from 3-12 years 50% discount
- DRINKS SUPPLY: drinks are supplied on board according to your drinks wishes. You only need to pay the supermarket bill for drinks during check-in procedure
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT TAXES in Turkish waters are included in price
Non Mandatory Extras
- PRIVATE MARINAS IN TURKEY: on request (approx. 300 – 500 €/night)
- YACHT’S ENTRANCES TO NATIONAL PARKS: according to costs and cruise itinerary
- GREEK PORT TAXES, PRIVATE MARINAS AND ALL CUSTOM FEES
- RELOCATION FEE: 1.500 € (not paid if gulet is booked on back to back basis)
Your Personal Assistant can help you organise:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Condition: 4 hours of air condition per day included in price
Air condition on Kaptan Yarkin can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes 4 hours per week. AC is available till midnight when it runs on generator. For safety reasons, even if the yacht is completely isolated in a cove, the generator cannot be left on for 24 continuous hours, as the engine room must be manned while the generator is in use.Use of AC after midnight is on request and hourly fee is 20 €. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbor regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, wardrobe, safe box, fan
- Bedding info: 2 head pollows, fleece blankets, bedding sheets are included in price
- Cabin service: cabins are cleaned daily as well as bathroom and toilet
- Toilets: home type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: out of wall shower
- Beach towels: 1 set per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 1 hand towel and 1 large towel per person per week
- Tender boat
- Water skiing: fuel per usage
- 1 wind surfer
- 1 paddle board
- 1 kayak
- 12 sun mattresses
- Basic fishing equipment
- 6 sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Shower on deck
- Wooden ladder to get into the sea
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection (Just For Turkish Coasts and Turk-cell Connectivity )
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Lap top
- Board games
- Ice maker
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialised only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed by 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with a perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalisation team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in organisation of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.