Bodrum, Marmaris, Fetihye, Kos, Rodos, Kalymnos, Corfu
Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed8 knots
Water Tank4000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, 2 Deckhands
SailingUnfortunately sailing is not available during the cruise
About this gulet
- Great and attentive crew.
- Food on board is outside of this world.
- Great for cruise full of unforgettable memories.
|Season A||From 6 May 2017 till 27 May 2017||4.500 €|
|Season B||From 27 May 2017 till 24 June 2017||7.700 €|
|Season C||From 24 June 2017 till 29 July 2017||9.100 €|
|Season D||From 29 July 2017 till 2 September 2017||10.500 €|
|Season E||From 2 September 2017 till 30 September 2017||8.400 €|
|Season F||From 30 September 2017 till 28 October 2017||4.500 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Saturday
- Prices on Harmonia include crew and fuel, port taxes in Turkish waters, food, drinks and VAT are extra.
- For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, make sure to contact Goolets sales team.
- All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
- Discount for children for food & beverages: till 5 years free and from 6-12 50%
+ Detailed breakdown of prices
Included in Charter Price
- Shipboard Accommodation
- Fuel for cruising: 4 hours/day
- Crew: Captain, Chef, Deckhand
- VAT: not included in charter price
- Transfers (gulet - port)
- Bed Sheets
- Air Condition: 8 hours/day
- Check-in Ports: Bodrum, Marmaris, Fetihye, Kos, Rodos, Kalymnos, Corfu
- Check-out Ports: Bodrum, Marmaris, Fetihye, Kos, Rodos, Kalymnos, Corfu
- Check-in Time: after 16:00 pm
- Check-out Time: until 09:30 am
- 5 o'clock snacks and tea & coffee services
- Welcome Drink & Snack
- Port Taxes: included in Turkish waters
Food Options (Mandatory)
Full Board (Luxury menu)(breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks)
Full Board (Deluve menu)(breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks)
Drinking water is included during the meals.
All Inclusive drinks Package(domestic soft and alcoholic drinks)
Port Fees and Relocation fees
- Harbor taxes: taxes in Turkish waters are included in charter price
- Private marinas: extra according to client’s wishes
- Ship entrances to national parks: Ölüdeniz (Blue lagoon-dead sea), Kekova area and Dalyan areas are national park. There is no any extra charge for the boats. But if the client want to have a Private excursion they are en extra
- Relocation fee (start or end the cruise in Gocek, Marmaris or Bodrum): other ports are extra according to distance and ship schedule (ask for more info)
Non Mandatory Extras
- Additional air conditioning over what is included: on request
- Additional cruising over what is included: on request
- Extra paid activities like biking, rafting, guided land tours: on request
- Tour guide for during the cruise: on request
- Air Condition: 8 hours off air condition included in price per day
Air condition on Harmonia can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes 56 hours per week. AC is available till midnight when it runs on generator. For safety reasons, even if the yacht is completely isolated in a cove, the generator cannot be left on for 24 continuous hours, as the engine room must be manned while the generator is in use. For use of AC after midnight is on request. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed once a week
- Cabin service: cabins are cleaned on request, bathroom and toilet are cleaned every day
- Toilets: home type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, hair dryer
- Beach towels: guests are kindly requested to bring their own beach towels
- Bathroom towels: 1 hand towel and 1 large towel per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: n/a
- Tender boat: tender for 6 persons, 9,9 HP
- sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- 14 sun mattresses
- Fishing equipment
- TV with local antenna
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection – supplement
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Board games, cards
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Full regulation safety equipment
More Gulet Ideas
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialised only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed by 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with a perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalisation team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in organisation of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.