Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed12 knots
Water Tank6000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, 2 Deckhands
SailingSailing is possible during the cruise and depends on weather condition
About this gulet
- If you are looking for a gulet that can sail in every possible chance, then you’ve found it.
- When starting in Bodrum you will head sailing areas Golf of Gökova, Gulf of Hisarönü and Aegean Sea.
- Gulet Grandi is standard category but still comfortable.
Need to know
- Prices on Grandi include crew and fuel, port taxes in Turkish waters, food, drinks and VAT are extra.
- For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, make sure to contact Goolets sales team.
- All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Saturday
|Season A||From 1 April 2017 till 29 April 2017||5.000 €|
|Season B||From 29 April 2017 till 27 May 2017||6.000 €|
|Season C||From 27 May 2017 till 24 June 2017||7.500 €|
|Season D||From 24 June 2017 till 9 September 2017||8.750 €|
|Season E||From 9 September 2017 till 30 September 2017||7.500 €|
|Season F||From 30 September 2017 till 28 October 2017||6.000 €|
|Season G||From 28 October 2017 till 25 November||5.000 €|
+ Detailed breakdown of prices
There are no promotions available for this gulet at the moment.
Included in Charter Price
- Shipboard Accommodation
- Fuel for cruising: 3 hours/day
- Crew: Captain, Chef, 2 Deckhands
- VAT: not included in charter price
- Towels: 3 towels per person
- Bed Sheets
- Air Condition: 3 hours/day
- Check-in Ports: Bodrum
- Check-out Ports: Bodrum
- Check-in Time: after 3:00 pm
- Check-out Time: until 9:30 am
- Port Taxes: in Turkish harbours
Food Options (Mandatory)
All inclusive(breakfast, lunch dunner - 5 times per week, snacks coffee, tea, water, soft drinks, local beer and wine). Two evening meals are in a restaurant at own expenses (usualy Tuesday and Friday)
Port Fees and Relocation fees
- Harbor taxes: taxes in Turkish waters are included in charter price
- Private marinas: extra according to client’s wishes
- Ship entrances to national parks: Ölüdeniz (Blue lagoon-dead sea), Kekova area and Dalyan areas are national park. There is no any extra charge for the boats. But if the client want to have a Private excursion they are extra
- Relocation fee (start or end the cruise in Gocek, Marmaris or Bodrum): other ports are extra according to distance and ship schedule (ask for more info)
Non Mandatory Extras
- Additional air conditioning over what is included: not available
- Additional cruising over what is included: on request
- Extra paid activities like biking, rafting, guided land tours: on request
- Tour guide for during the cruise: on request
- Air Condition: 3 hours of air condition included in price per day
Air condition on Grandi is centrally managed (operated and controlled by crew on board) throughout the gulet and includes 21 hours per week. For safety reasons, even if the yacht is completely isolated in a cove, the generator cannot be left on for 24 continuous hours, as the engine room must be manned while the generator is in use. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe 24 V/220 electricity
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed once a week
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: on request
- Cabin service: cabins are cleaned on request, bathroom and toilet are cleaned every day
- Toilets: home type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: hair dryer
- Beach towels: 2 beach towels per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 1 hand towel and 2 large towel per person per week
1 Double cabin
5.70 m2 cabin with double bed (140*210 cm). Private bathroom (2.20 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
5 Double cabins
4.20 m2 cabin with double bed (140*210 cm). Private bathroom (2.20 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
1 Single cabin
4.00 m2 cabin with single bed (100*200 cm). Private bathroom (2.20 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
- Pico laser sail boat: 200 €/week
- 1 windsurf
- 1 paddleboards
- 1 kayak
- 14 sun mattresses
- 3 sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Ipod, MP3, CD
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Board games, cards
- Ice maker
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialised only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed by 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with a perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalisation team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in organisation of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.