Fethiye , Göcek
Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed8 knots
Water Tank5000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, Deckhand
SailingSailing is possible during the cruise and depends on weather condition
Check-In TimeAfter 04:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- Gulet Faralya is one of the nicest 3 cabins gulets in Turkey in this category.
- Master cabin has 2 large double beds.
- Very experienced owners (in gulet business since 1985) will make sure the services you are provided with will be on the highest possible level.
- Gulet is located in Fethiye, which is the best starting position for Lycian cruises towards Kas.
|Season A||From 28 April 2018 till 2 June 2018||4.550 €|
|Season B||From 2 June 2018 till 30 June 2018||5.950 €|
|Season C||From 30 June 2018 till 1 September 2018||6.650 €|
|Season D||From 1 September 2018 till 29 September 2018||5.950 €|
|Season E||From 29 September 2018 till 27 October 2018||4.550 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Saturday
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew
- Food (from 280 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes outside Turkey (approximately 1.000 €/week)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed prices breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 8 in 3 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Deckhand
- AIR CONDITIONING: 8 hours/day till midnight
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- PORT TAXES in Turkish waters
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch, 2 dinners): 280 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 350 €/person/week
- DELUXE FULL BOARD: exclusive cuisine with creative dishes prepared with flawless culinary techniques as a highlight. Made to order from the finest quality ingredients: 560 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL: 30 €/person/meal
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 3 years free of charge, from 3-12 years 50% discount
- DRINKS SUPPLY: drinks are supplied on board according to your drinks wishes. You only need to pay the supermarket bill for drinks during check-in procedure
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT TAXES in Turkish waters are included in price
Non Mandatory Extras
- PRIVATE MARINAS IN TURKEY: on request (approx. 300 – 500 €/night)
- YACHT’S ENTRANCES TO NATIONAL PARKS: according to costs and cruise itinerary
- GREEK PORT TAXES, PRIVATE MARINAS AND ALL CUSTOM FEES
- RELOCATION FEE: 1.500 € (not paid if gulet is booked on back to back basis)
Your Personal Assistant can help you organise:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Condition: 8 hours of air condition included in price per day
Air condition on Faralya is centrally managed (operated and controlled by crew on board) through the gulet and includes 8 hours per week. AC is available till 01:00 AM when it runs on generator. For safety reasons, even if the yacht is completely isolated in a cove, the generator cannot be left on for 24 continuous hours, as the engine room must be manned while the generator is in use. For use of AC after midnight is on request and weekly fee is 1000 €. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbor regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, hairdryer, 24 V/220 electricity
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed once per week
- Cabin service: cabins are cleaned on request, bathroom and toilet are cleaned every day
- Toilets: home type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: hair dryer
- Beach towels: changed daily
- Bathroom towels: 1 hand towel and 1 large towel per person per week
1 Master cabin
6.00 m2 cabin with double bed (140*188 cm). Private bathroom (2.00 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
2 Double cabins
3.50 m2 cabin with double bed (135*200 cm). Private bathroom (2.00 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
- Tender boat: 2.5 meters, 25 HP
- Water skiing: 700 €/week
- Donut ride/Ringo: 700 €/week
- Wake board: 700 €/week
- 1 paddle board
- 1 kayak
- 8 sun mattresses
- Basic fishing equipment
- 6 sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Sail Shade on the front side of the gulet
- TV with local antenna
- DVD player + DVDs
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection – just for Turkish coasts and Turk-cell connectivity
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Ice maker
- Air condition
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialised only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed by 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with a perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalisation team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in organisation of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.