Fethiye , Göcek
Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed8 knots
Water Tank5000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, Deckhand
SailingSailing is possible during the cruise and depends on weather condition
About this gulet
- Gulet Faralya is one of the nicest 3 cabins gulets in Turkey in this category.
- Master cabin has 2 large double beds.
- Very experienced owners (in gulet business since 1985) will make sure the services you are provided with will be on the highest possible level.
- Gulet is located in Fethiye, which is the best starting position for Lycian cruises towards Kas.
Need to know
- Prices on Faralyaincludes crew and fuel, port taxes in Turkish waters, food, drinks and VAT are extra.
- You can bring your own drinks on gulet free of charge.
- For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, make sure to contact Goolets sales team.
- All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Saturday
|Season A||From 6 May 2017 till 27 May 2017||4.550 €|
|Season B||From 27 May 2017 till 24 June 2017||5.950 €|
|Season C||From 24 June 2017 till 1 July 2017||7.500 €|
|Season D||From 1 July 2017 till 2 September 2017||6.650 €|
|Season E||From 2 September 2017 till 9 September 2017||7.500 €|
|Season F||From 9 September 2017 till 30 September 2017||5.950 €|
|Season G||From 30 September 2017 till 28 October 2017||4.550 €|
+ Detailed breakdown of prices
There are no promotions available for this gulet at the moment.
Included in Charter Price
- Shipboard Accommodation
- Fuel for cruising: 4 hours /day
- Crew: Captain, Chef, Deckhand
- VAT: not included, ask for more info
- Transfers (gulet - port)
- Towels: 1 beach towel and 4 bathroom towels per person per week
- Bed Sheets
- Air Condition: 8 hours /day (A/C works till 01:00 am and from 07:00 am)
- Check-in Ports: Fethiye, Göcek
- Check-out Ports: Fethiye, Göcek
- Check-in Time: after 3:00 pm
- Check-out Time: until 9:00 am
- 5 o'clock snacks and tea & coffee services: water, coffee and tea
- Welcome Drink & Snack
- Port Taxes: included in Turkish water
Food Options (Mandatory)
Full Board(Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
All InclusiveFor all domestic drinks
175 €/person/week(domestic non alcoholic drinks and alcoholic drinks - water, cola, juice, wine, beer)
Water, tea and coffee included in charter price.
Port Fees and Relocation fees
- Harbor taxes: taxes in Turkish waters are included in charter price
- Private marinas: extra according to client’s wishes
- Ship entrances to national parks: Ölüdeniz (Blue lagoon-dead sea), Kekova area and Dalyan areas are national parks. There is no any extra charge for the boats. But if the client wants to have a Private excursion they are extra
- Relocation fee (start or end the cruise in Gocek, Marmaris or Bodrum): extra according to distance and ship schedule (ask for more info)
Non Mandatory Extras
- Additional air conditioning over what is included: supplement for 24/7 is 1.000€/week
- Additional cruising over what is included: free of charge
- Extra paid activities like biking, rafting, guided land tour: on request
- Tour guide for during the cruise: on request
- Air Condition: 8 hours of air condition included in price per day
Air condition on Faralya is centrally managed (operated and controlled by crew on board) through the gulet and includes 8 hours per week. AC is available till 01:00 AM when it runs on generator. For safety reasons, even if the yacht is completely isolated in a cove, the generator cannot be left on for 24 continuous hours, as the engine room must be manned while the generator is in use. For use of AC after midnight is on request and weekly fee is 1000 €. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbor regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, hairdryer, 24 V/220 electricity
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed once per week
- Cabin service: cabins are cleaned on request, bathroom and toilet are cleaned every day
- Toilets: home type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: hair dryer
- Beach towels: changed daily
- Bathroom towels: 1 hand towel and 1 large towel per person per week
1 Master cabin
6.00 m2 cabin with double bed (140*188 cm). Private bathroom (2.00 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
2 Double cabins
3.50 m2 cabin with double bed (135*200 cm). Private bathroom (2.00 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
- Tender boat: 2.5 meters, 25 HP
- Water skiing: 700 €/week
- Donut ride/Ringo: 700 €/week
- Wake board: 700 €/week
- 1 paddle board
- 1 kayak
- 8 sun mattresses
- Basic fishing equipment
- 6 sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Sail Shade on the front side of the gulet
- TV with local antenna
- DVD player + DVDs
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection – just for Turkish coasts and Turk-cell connectivity
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Ice maker
- Air condition
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialised only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed by 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with a perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalisation team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in organisation of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.