Šibenik, Trogir, Dubrovnik
Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed9 knots
Water Tank7000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, 2 Deckhands, Hostess
SailingSails can be enrolled for taking pictures on good weather conditions
About this gulet
- Gulet Dolce Vita is one of the most luxurious gulets in Croatia.
- Comfortable jacuzzi on deck.
- Huge variety of watersports equipment.
- Large master cabins and super spacious VIP cabin.
- TOP notch services, food and condition of the gulet.
|Season A||From 15 April 2017 till 13 May 2017||27.000 €|
|Season B||From 13 May 2017 till 10 June 2017||28.500 €|
|Season C||From 10 June 2017 till 8 July 2017||29.900 €|
|Season D||From 8 July 2017 till 26 August 2017||33.000 €|
|Season E||From 26 August 2017 till 23 September 2017||28.500 €|
|Season F||From 23 September 2017 14 October 2017||27.000 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Saturday
- Prices on Gulet Dolce Vita includes crew and fuel, food, port taxes and drinks are extra.
- For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, make sure to contact Goolets sales team.
- All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
+ Detailed breakdown of prices
Included in Charter Price
- Shipboard accomodation
- Fuel for cruising: 4 hours/day
- Crew: Captain, Chef, 2 Deckhands, Hostess
- VAT: included
- Transfers from gulet to ports with tender boat: untill midnight
- Towels: 2 large, 2 small & 2 beach towel per person per week
- Bed sheets
- Air Conditioning: 6 hours/day
- Check-in ports: Šibenik, Trogir, Zaton
- Check-out ports: Šibenik, Trogir, Zaton
- Check-in time: after 5:00 pm
- Check-out time: until 9:00 am
- 5 o'clock Snacks and Tea & Coffee services
- Welcome Drink & Snack
Food Options (Mandatory)
Half Board(breakfast and lunch)
Full Board(breakfast, lunch and dinner)
Drinks from ships' baraccording to bar price list
Bar price list on request
Corkage Feein case you wish to bring your own drink with you
2 bottles free to charge with meals, rest according to bar price list.
Port Fees and Relocation fees
- Harbor taxes: 800-1000 €/week – depends on the route you have
- Private marinas: Approx 500 €/marina
- Ship entrances to national parks: National park Kornati: 200 €/boat
- Relocation fee (start or end the cruise in Dubrovnik): 1.000 € fixed cost
Non Mandatory Extras
- Additional air conditioning over what is included: 30 €/hour
- Additional cruising over what is included: 200 €/hour
- Extra paid activities like biking, rafting, guided land tours: on request
- Tour guide for during the cruise: on request
- Air Condition: unlimited air condition
Air condition on Dolce Vita can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes unlimited hours per week. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: TV, DVD player, mini bar, wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed on request
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: on request
- Cabin service: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- Toilets: home type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap, hair dryer
- Beach towels: 2 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 2 hand towel and 2 large towel per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
Master cabin 1
20.00 m2 with double bed (180*200 cm). Private bathroom (6,50 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
Master cabin 2
20.00 m2 with double bed (180*200 cm). Private bathroom (4.00 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
1 Double cabin
9.00 m2 with double bed (180*200 cm). Private bathroom (3.00 m2) shower box and home toilet.
1 Twin cabin
11.50 m2 with twin bed (90*200 cm, 140*200 cm). Private bathroom (3.00 m2) shower box and home toilet.
1 Double cabin
7.30 m2 with double bed (160*200 cm). Private bathroom (3.50 m2) shower box and home toilet.
- Tender boat: 5 meters, 60 HP
- Jet ski: fuel per usage
- Water skiing: fuel per usage
- Donut ride/ringo ride: fuel per usage
- Paddle boards
- 2 kayaks
- 10 sun mattresses
- 10 sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Safety net for kids
- TV with local antenna
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Board games, cards
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Water maker
- Air condition
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
What Guests are Saying
D. Shackleton (USA) – Gulet Dolce Vita
Crew was very likable and we were all comfortable with them. Their professionalism added greatly to our experience. We liked the scenery and the amenities on the boat- the jet ski, the paddle board, kayak, water ski boat. I see room for improvement in a little more information about the different locations. They gave us good recommendations for dinner spots. Goolets prepared us very well for the entire experience so it was all clear when we got there.
Value for money
More Gulet Ideas
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialised only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed by 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with a perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalisation team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in organisation of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.