Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
12+2 (on request)
Cruise Speed8 knots
Water Tank6000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, 2 Deckhands
SailingSails can be enrolled for taking pictures on good weather conditions
About this gulet
- The crew is made from a group of hard working and fun people who will make sure you have the best time on board.
- You can rent an entire gulet or you can also rent Gulet Alisa on cabin charter basis and join other people on board – ask for cabin charter programs on this gulet.
- Very large and spacious salon.
- Comfortable cabins.
|Season A||From 6 May 2017 till 27 May 2017||10.800 €|
|Season B||From 27 May 2017 till 17 June 2017||12.600 €|
|Season C||From 17 June 2017 till 15 July 2017||13.200 €|
|Season D||From 15 July 2017 till 26 August 2017||14.400 €|
|Season E||From 26 August 2017 till 9 September 2017||13.200 €|
|Season F||From 9 September 2017 till 23 September 2017||12.600 €|
|Season G||From 23 September 2017 till 28 October 2017||10.800 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Saturday
- Charter prices include crew and fuel, food, port taxes and drinks are extra.
- For exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet make sure to contact Goolets sales team.
- All prices are based on EUR. Currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed breakdown of prices
Included in Charter Price
- Shipboard accommodation
- Fuel for cruising: 4 hours/day
- Crew: Captain, Chef, 2 Dechands
- VAT: included in charter price
- Transfers from gulet to ports with tender boat: for transfers from gulet to port
- Towels: 1 big and 1 small towel that can be changed on request
- Bed sheets
- Air condition: 5 hours/day
- Check-in ports: Split, Dubrovnik
- Check-out ports: Split, Dubrovnik
- Check-in time: after 4:00 pm
- Check-out time: until 9:00 am
- 5 o'clock Snacks and Tea & Coffee services: fresh fruit, snacks, coffe, tea are included in price and available all day
- Welcome Drink & Snack
Food Options (Mandatory)
Half Board(breakfast, lunch and 2 dinners)
Full Board(breakfast, lunch and dinner)
Light lunch on arrival date:
Drinks from ships' baraccording to bar price list
Bar price list on request
Soft Drinks All Inclusive Packagefor all soft drinks
90 €/person/week(domestic non alcoholic drinks, water, cola, juice)
All Inclusive Drinks Packagefor all domestic drinks
175 €/person/week(domestic non alcoholic drinks and alcoholic drinks - water, cola, juice, wine, beer)
Corkage Feeif you wish to bring your own drink with you
Water, tea and coffee included in the charter price.
Port Fees and Relocation fees
- Harbor taxes: included in charter price
- Private marinas: on request extra payment
- Ship entrances to national parks: NP Mljet: entrance fee paid per person; NP Kornati, entrance fee per gulet (price depends on gulet’s length, season of visit from 70 € to 200 € for 2017 there is no price list yet
- Relocation fee (start or end the cruise in Dubrovnik): 600 € fixed cost. These costs are removed if gulet is booked on back to back basis
Non Mandatory Extras
- Additional air conditioning over what is included: 20 €/hour.
- Additional cruising over what is included: 50 €/hour.
- Air Condition: 5 hours of air condition running per day included in price.
Air condition on Alisa can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes 5 hours per day. AC is available till midnight when it runs on generator. For safety reasons, even if the yacht is completely isolated in a cove, the generator cannot be left on for 24 continuous hours, as the engine room must be manned while the generator is in use. For use of AC after midnight is on request and hourly fee is 20 €. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V/220 Electricity
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed on request
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: on request
- Cabin service: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- Toilets: home type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap, 1 hair dryer for all cabins.
- Beach towels: 1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 1 hand towel and 1 large towel per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
4 Double cabins
5.00 m2 cabin with double bed (160*200 cm). Private bathroom (2.16 m2) with out of pipe shower and home toilet.
2 Double cabins with bunk bed
5.00 m2 cabin with double bed (160*200 cm) with bunk bed (80*200 cm). Private bathroom (2.16 m2) with out of pipe shower and home toilet.
- Tender boat: 5.2 meters, 50 HP
- Water skiing: 100 €/hour
- Jet ski: 100 €/hour
- 1 kayak
- Sun mattresses
- 10 sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Safety net for kids
- TV with local antenna
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Board games, cards
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
What Guests are Saying
Loder S. (UK) – Gulet Alisa
The cruise was great !! Helpful always ! Excellent. This cruise far exceeded our expectations ...When it comes to improvement suggestions, it is hard to. We really had an amazing time. If I go into details I would put mirror in cabin ... Plus air con ON early in the evening when getting ready to go out. Was put in the action when we asked and resolved immediately on spot.
Value for money
G.G. Gavenda (USA) – Gulet Alisa
The holiday was better then expected! Can't say enough about the crew as a whole. Overall Alisa was a great boat. The cabins were a little tight, but that is what you should expect on a smaller vessel. Drago, our chef, was beyond description! The meals he put out in a rather tight space were exceptional.
Can't see room for improvement.
Value for money
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialised only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed by 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with a perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalisation team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in organisation of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.