Protected Area & Shorter Distances & Amazing bays
Turkey Nature Cruise – Bay Hopping & Relaxation
Send inquiry for Turkey Nature Cruise – Bay Hopping & Relaxation
Have a question about Turkey Nature Cruise – Bay Hopping & Relaxation?
Who is this tour for?
– For groups that wish to unwind, escape the crowds, take it easy, swim, sleep, take part in some watersports and refill the your batteries.
– Great for families with children or groups that like private parties, stay on the gulet and take it easy.
Swim, Snorkel, Water sports
- Swim in truly amazing turquoise bays
- Snorkel in beautiful locations
- Take part in some water skiing, canoeing, donut rides & more.
- TOUR FLEXIBILITY: Huge. You can cruise this in 99 different ways. Lots of extra trips, activities, hiking and sightseeing options.
Arrive in Bodrum
Bodrum is the Eastern St. Tropez with tons of options. You can either explore all the possibilities Bodrum offers you, or you can set sails and escape as soon as possible.
Orak Island & Cokertme
Orak island hills are covered in olive trees. The water is crystal clear and clean which is great for swimming and diving. Cokertme is a small village that has a few great tavernas, where they will serve you tasty local fish and other local dishes.
Some of the fun stuff you can do on this tour:
Vista, food, shopping, history…
Swimming with Dolphins
Karacasogut trip to Dolphin Park
Yaliciftlik Village Tour
Experience Genuine Turkey
Snorkeling & Water sports
Main highlights of Gokova Bay
7 Islands (Yedi Adalar) Cruise
7 Islands are a chain of small islands close off the coast. The surroundings are unspoilt and wild. It is one of those great locations for sailing and picking your favourite spot to drop anchor. Some people prefer to take a walk along the coast and explore unspoiled pine forests.
Tuzla – Longoz – Karacasogut
Swim, snorkel, relax, take part in water sports. Tuzla bay and Longoz bay are great escape spots for a Blue Cruise holidays. Karacasogut is a village where you can have dinner, take a walk, go horseback riding or experience swimming with the dolphins in Dolphin Park.
Cleopatra Island & English Harbor
Cleopatra Island is a beautiful little spot where olive trees greet you as soon as you approach. The sea water around the island is incredibly lucid and sparkling. Go there and just stay in the water all the time.
Kargili & Kisebuku
A great combination of swimming, Byzantine ruins, interesting bays and amazing nature. Another great day for unwinding, relaxation and taking it easy.
Tour photo gallery