Perfect combination of Island Hopping & Swimming & Relaxation
The Great Central Dalmatian Islands: Hvar, Vis, Brač.
Send inquiry for The Great Central Dalmatian Islands: Hvar, Vis, Brač.
Have a question about The Great Central Dalmatian Islands: Hvar, Vis, Brač.?
Who is this tour for?
- For “Active, on-the-go” groups that like to explore, go out of the gulet every now or then but still love nature, swimming & snorkeling
- For people who like to relax and unwind, but also do not mind being “a tourist” from time to time, go shopping for souvenirs, have dinner or a drink ashore, try the local food and enjoy the famous jet-set places.
Explore, Enjoy, Swim…
- Explore: you can check a different town almost every day
- Enjoy: amazing nature and beaches
- Swim: turquoise bays
- TOUR FLEXIBILITY: Huge. You can cruise this in 99 different ways. Lots of extra trips, activities, hiking and sightseeing options
Arrive in Trogir or Split
Historic towns with over 2,300 years of continuous urban tradition.
Lots of sightseeing options and perfect starting points for your cruise.
Explore the Beauty of Island Šolta
The quietness of Island Šolta and the beauty of its greenery used to inspire great Croatian poets in history and today.
Explore the tour via Google map
Discover the History of the Island of Vis
Two fascinating ancient towns are Vis and Komiža. Vis is a very picturesque town with attractive stone houses while some people say Komiža is around 850 years old.
4 Trip Highlights of this tour (optional):
Blue Cave – Biševo:
Incredible daily trip from Komiža.
Military Base visit on Vis:
An experience to remember.
Swimming on Golden Cape:
You must swim here…
Famous Island of Hvar.
Island Hvar was rates as one of the TOP 10 most beautiful islands in the World.
The main highlight is Town Hvar with lots of different sightseeing and hiking options.
Stunning Pakleni Islands.
Pakleni islands are all about swimming, snorkeling, taking it easy, reading a favourite book and listening to the sounds of crickets.
Discover the Blue Lagoon
One of the unspoiled natural beauty of this area is Krknjasi lagoon on the east coast of the island Drvenik.
Tour photo gallery