The Big 5 –Dubrovnik, Hvar, Brač, Korčula, Mljet
South Croatian Islands: From Nature to Culture
Send inquiry for South Croatian Islands: From Nature to Culture
Have a question about South Croatian Islands: From Nature to Culture?
Who is this tour for?
– For “Active, on-the-go groups, that like to explore, go out of the gulet every now and then but still love nature, swimming & snorkeling.
– For people who like to relax and unwind, but also do not mind being a “tourist” from time to time, go shopping for souvenirs, have a dinner or a drink ashore, try the local food and enjoy the famous jet-set places.
Explore, Enjoy, Swim,…
- Explore all 5 of the most famous places in Croatia in a single week.
- Enjoy the culture, action and beauty of the Croatian islands & towns.
- Swim in some of the most stunning bays & locations.
- TOUR FLEXIBILITY: Huge. You can cruise this in 99 different ways. Lots of extra trips, activities, hiking and sightseeing options.
TROGIR OR SPLIT
Start the cruise in either of these two towns. Stay there overnight or sail away immediately toward island Šolta or Island Brač.
ISLAND BRAČ – GOLDEN BAY
Have lunch overlooking this amazing beach. Do some snorkeling, water sports, swimming or sunbathing. All in all, an amazing experience.
Some of the fun stuff you can do on this tour:
Golden Cape on Island Brač
Water sports & swimming
Climbing Dubrovnik City Walls
Island Hvar & Pakleni Islands
Perfect swimming spot
Island Hvar, Sv. Nedelja
Vineyard & Wine cellar tour
Check the Hvar town. Go party to Carpe Diem. Enjoy a nice dinner. Climb the castle. Watch all the mega yachts. Have drink. Enjoy.
Explore the tour via Google map
ŠČEDRO & PELJAŠAC (Lovište) & ŠIPAN (ELAPHITE ISLANDS)
Swim in one of many amazing bays, relax and refill your batteries. Pelješac, Ščedro & Elafite Islands will make you forget about all the worries in the world.
KORČULA & MLJET
Two incredible must see islands. Mljet will blow you away with its amazing nature, while Korčula will impress you with its city walls and nice city center.
Last but not least, Dubrovnik is all you ever dreamed about – and more. It is a true “Kings Landing”. You will want to come back for more!It is pure magic.
Tour photo gallery