Enjoy nature & unwind – refill your batteries
Natural Treasures of Dalmatia – Escape the crowds
Send inquiry for Natural Treasures of Dalmatia – Escape the crowds
Have a question about Natural Treasures of Dalmatia – Escape the crowds?
Who is this tour for?
– For groups that like to unwind and relax, escape from crowds and enjoy the nature at its best.
– For people that like to stay on anchor avoiding busy ports, swimming, and snorkeling, and just taking it easy.
Relax, Escape, Enjoy, Unwind
- Relax: read a book, swim, sleep, eat, drink and take it easy
- Escape the crowds and tourist places as much as possible
- Enjoy amazing nature, bays, beaches and nature parks
- TOUR FLEXIBILITY: Huge. You can cruise this in 99 different ways. Lots of extra trips, activities, hiking and sightseeing options.
SPLIT OR TROGIR
Both are close to the airport and are perfect spots to embark and sail away as fast as possible.
BOBOVIŠČA ON ISLAND BRAČ
A sleepy little village located inside a beautiful bay hidden away from the masses. Have a drink with the locals, take a short walk around and enjoy your dinner in peace and quiet.
Some of the fun stuff you can do on this tour:
St. Ann Island on Island Mljet
Monastery, restaurant & nature
Bays & Beaches & Nature
Main 3 highlights through entire cruise.
Island Hvar & Pakleni Islands
Superb swiming and snorkeling spots.
Olive Oil Factory visit to Šolta
Nice and easy going, amazing gastro experience.
GOLDEN CAPE WITH JELSA ON ISLAND HVAR
Golden Cape can be crowded in high season, but it still pays to take a visit, swim in the turquoise sea and take a walk on the beach and around the nearby forests.
LOVIŠTE ON PELJEŠAC
Lovište is a small village on the peninsula of Pelješac which is known, among its visitors, as “The Peace Oasis” for its natural beauties and gastro offer.
MLJET ISLAND & NATURE PARK
Visit St. Ann island, explore the nature park, enjoy their extraordinary gastro offer (we especially recommend lobsters), rent a bike or just take a walk around the island.
BADIJA ISLAND NEAR KORČULA
Visit the monastery, pet and feed friendly deer, walk around the incredible forrest, swim in tuquise bays, enjoy life, take pictures.
ISLAND HVAR & PAKLENI ISLANDS
Hvar is the most famous island with Hvar town as the main attraction. But it also offers more hidden spots such as Sveta Nedelja (wine cellar), Jelsa, Starigrad and lots of small villages and bays.
Tour photo gallery