Nature Parks, Famous Towns & Smaller Villages
Mixture of Northern Nature and Famous Southern Islands
Send inquiry for Mixture of Northern Nature and Famous Southern Islands
Have a question about Mixture of Northern Nature and Famous Southern Islands?
Who is this tour for?
– For groups that like to get a little taste of everything. Go out and explore bigger ports, smaller villages and famous nature parks.
– For active groups that like to swim, explore, unwind and experience as much as possible – in a laid back manner.
Explore, Unwind, Be Amazed….
- Explore islands such as Brač, Hvar, Pimošten and Split (Trogir)Be amazed by nature parks and swim in some of the most stunning locations Croatia has to offer
- Unwind in smaller villages, away from big crowds
- TOUR FLEXIBILITY: Huge. You can cruise this in 99 different ways. Lots of extra trips, activities, hiking and sightseeing options.
Trogir or Split
Start the cruise by exploring one of those amazing towns, or embark the gulet and set sails immediately after your arrival.
Swimming in Golden Bay. Make a wine trip in Bol region. Take a hike around the many forests this Island has to offer.
Some of the fun stuff you can do on this tour:
Šibenik guided Tour
Lots of history & culture
Hvar Pakleni islands
Perfect bays for swimming
National Park Krka
Waterfalls, lakes, hills
Island Brač Wine Cellars
Wine & local food tasting
Rateds as one of the top 10 most beautifull islands – the only description you ever need. You just have to visit it.
Drvenik – Krknjaši
After Hvar – great place to relax, lay back and enjoy nature. Great for swimming, unwinding, snorkeling and refilling your batteries.
Smaller town with a soul. Very nice walk to main hill with a little church on top. Charming city center and nice place to have a drink.
Skradin with National Park Krka
Skradin is the favorite spot of many famous superstars. You will see why when you feel the energy there (it is just easy and laid back) – and is a perfect starting point to visit Krka lakes.
Tour photo gallery